Author Topic: "Festive Atmosphere" as People Escape Malibu Fires  (Read 1043 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
"Festive Atmosphere" as People Escape Malibu Fires
« on: October 23, 2007, 09:39:21 AM »
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20071023/D8SETS4G0.html

Ester Francis, 90, clutched her cane as her son set up a pair of cots next to a large trash bin.

She does not know what she'll return to when the smoke clears, but said she was grateful for the generosity of strangers. Qualcomm did feel something like a party, she said.

"Everyone's so friendly," Francis said. "I guess it's making us all feel secure at a time when we all feel so insecure."
--------------------------

Looks like the people staying at Qualcomm aren't crapping on the floor, murdering each other or raping little girls like the "people" at the New Orleans Superdome during Hurricane Katrina. Lord knows that in New Orleans this woman prolly would've had her dentures stolen and then be raped and killed.

I'll let you guys discern the difference between the people escaping the fires in Malibu and the "people" who huddled in the Superdome. I wonder what da difference be?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: "Festive Atmosphere" as People Escape Malibu Fires
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:20:41 AM »
Quote from: thunderbolt link=topic=10195.msg#msg date=
http://apnews.myway.com/article//D8SETS4G0.html

Ester Francis, 90, clutched her cane as her son set up a pair of cots next to a large trash bin.

She does not know what she'll return to when the smoke clears, but said she was grateful for the generosity of strangers. Qualcomm did feel something like a party, she said.

"Everyone's so friendly," Francis said. "I guess it's making us all feel secure at a time when we all feel so insecure."
--------------------------

Looks like the people staying at Qualcomm aren't crapping on the floor, murdering each other or raping little girls like the "people" at the New Orleans Superdome during Hurricane Katrina. Lord knows that in New Orleans this woman prolly would've had her dentures stolen and then be raped and killed.

I'll let you guys discern the difference between the people escaping the fires in Malibu and the "people" who huddled in the Superdome. I wonder what da difference be?

You am be makin unsubscrantiated accusations that am got nothin ta do wit the circramstanzas of the sityouasion.  It were'nt nothin ta do wit the peoples in New Orleans.  It am the fault of the extableshment  who be keepin da bruthas down.

Mmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson