Author Topic: Judgement Executed...  (Read 3438 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Judgement Executed...
« on: October 23, 2007, 10:26:59 PM »
Judgement Executed...

By Reb Tuvia Shlita:

The land Magog is in flames of hellfire!!

A half million people are evacuating at this moment with hundreds of homes already burnt to the ground...

Just as the direct connection between the 8,000 Jews uprooted from Gush Katif led to 800,000 evacuated Americans from New Orleans...

The talk and EXTREME pressure from Gog W. and the evil Condi to expel 200,000 Jews will put 20 million Americans at risk...

Judgement has already been executed on the eve of the evil Annapolis summit...
G-d forbid how bad it will get if Gog W. gets his way with dividing Yerushalayim and uprooting Judea and Samaria...

The words from the Navi (prophet) Yoel, zs'l, sums up the situation:
Yoel 4:2 (Joel 3:2)
"I will gather all of the nations and bring them down to the valley of G-d's judgment and I will contend with them there concerning My people and My possesion, Israel, that they dispersed among the nations, and they DIVIDED up MY LAND"

Verse 15
"The sun and moon have become blackend."
Sun and moon are blackened in California.

Verse 17
"Thus you will know that I am Hashem your G-d, Who dwells in Zion, My holy mountain; Jerusalem will be holy and aliens will no longer pass through her."

If Gog and Condi keep up their evil antics, things are going to escalate drasticaly.

Go-d have mercy on us!
May G-d help us all!

The good news is the Geulah (Final Redemption) is on our doorstep and many Tzaddikim believe THIS IS THE YEAR!

http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2007/10/judgement-executed.html
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Judgement Executed...
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 10:45:34 PM »
Bro I will not laugh at them but I told my wife today.It looks like punishment to me.I served down in New Hellions{at Katrina} and All the Christians soldiers felt something was wrong and I thought maybe we shouldn't be helping.ERIEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:04:44 PM »
Judgement Executed...

By Reb Tuvia Shlita:

The land Magog is in flames of hellfire!!

A half million people are evacuating at this moment with hundreds of homes already burnt to the ground...

Just as the direct connection between the 8,000 Jews uprooted from Gush Katif led to 800,000 evacuated Americans from New Orleans...

The talk and EXTREME pressure from Gog W. and the evil Condi to expel 200,000 Jews will put 20 million Americans at risk...

Judgement has already been executed on the eve of the evil Annapolis summit...
G-d forbid how bad it will get if Gog W. gets his way with dividing Yerushalayim and uprooting Judea and Samaria...

The words from the Navi (prophet) Yoel, zs'l, sums up the situation:
Yoel 4:2 (Joel 3:2)
"I will gather all of the nations and bring them down to the valley of G-d's judgment and I will contend with them there concerning My people and My possesion, Israel, that they dispersed among the nations, and they DIVIDED up MY LAND"

Verse 15
"The sun and moon have become blackend."
Sun and moon are blackened in California.

Verse 17
"Thus you will know that I am Hashem your G-d, Who dwells in Zion, My holy mountain; Jerusalem will be holy and aliens will no longer pass through her."

If Gog and Condi keep up their evil antics, things are going to escalate drasticaly.

Go-d have mercy on us!
May G-d help us all!

The good news is the Geulah (Final Redemption) is on our doorstep and many Tzaddikim believe THIS IS THE YEAR!

http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2007/10/judgement-executed.html

Hashem is a loving G-d, but also a vengeful G-d. He will take vengeance on our enemies in an unimaginable scale. Baruch Hashem!
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2007, 11:06:18 PM »
People say God does not punish!What kind of dad doesn't?They are not reading Gods holy word are they? :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 11:10:05 PM »
People say G-d does not punish!What kind of dad doesn't?They are not reading Gods holy word are they? :)
Too many Jews and maybe Christians too (I dont know), think G-d is a santa claus who only gives out gifts, not so my friends, not so
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2007, 11:17:03 PM »
I mean call it what you want...Tzvi, what you posted is still interesting...

But I will not comment any further than that...One person can look at this as punishment from Gd...and another can look at is as random...whatever...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2007, 11:18:28 PM »
..and another can look at is as random...whatever...
Said person would be quite blind.....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2007, 11:20:13 PM »

eh....

i'll put it to you this way...California has been having fires all along...and sometiems there was no fire...So link what you want to link...I just say, "eh. too bad."
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2007, 11:27:55 PM »

eh....

i'll put it to you this way...California has been having fires all along...and sometiems there was no fire...So link what you want to link...I just say, "eh. too bad."
but why has California been having so many fires? It's just coincidence that the center of liberalism and self hate faces threats from wildfires?
(That's similar to Chaim's video "does G-d exist")
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2007, 11:30:25 PM »
The stink of their sins are sure to have reached heaven by now but no we cant say for sure.{Sodomy is accepted for the most part,transvestites,false gods temples are accepted far more than the rest of our country ect...Those are sins and they are more prevelant there then the rest of America.As California goes so goes the nation kind of thinking.Sodom and Gomorrah sound similar.But what do I know! :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2007, 11:34:26 PM »

eh....

but why has California been having so many fires? It's just coincidence that the center of liberalism and self hate faces threats from wildfires?
(That's similar to Chaim's video "does G-d exist")

i mean i feel that some people here actually think they know what Gd is actually doing...but the reality is that He is far more complex than even the religious of us might realize.

Now, you might ask why there are so many fires?

1. Because the liberals were nutty environmentalists and decided to not advocate causing forest fires to prevent disasters like these...I dont' know if this is a fact ,but it coudl be.
2. Because liberal california is spending all their money on illegals..thereby doing nothing to save their land...once again, this is an assumption.

So...i would say if it is definately due to the ignorance of liberal evil politicians...and it resulted in the aridness of their land and not taking care of it...the normal heat that cali gets caused this situation to be far worse than it could have been.

However, I will accept that Gd had a Hand in this...but not just randomly...but because of the actions of idiots, they only punished themselves with Gd's help.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2007, 11:37:17 PM »
Yes Dan! ;)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2007, 11:38:39 PM »
there is no problem with saying, "Sweet Justice...now you know how it feels, but this time it is the natural disasters kicking you out of your homes and permanently."

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2007, 11:39:50 PM »
The division of Jerusalem is a very very serious issue.  And it is kind of "coincidental" that just last week Congoleezza Rice was pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem and create an Islamo-Nazi state, and Olmert indicated that he might be willing to give up parts of Jerusalem and even the Temple Mount to Muslim Nazi terrorist control, at least according to some sources:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58145

I will hold off on making the connection to the fires at this point though, because I'm not sure why Hashem's judgment is taking place already, before this evil has been carried out by the leftist Israeli elites.  I would have expected the judgment to come after the Jews have been evacuated, as was the case with Hurricane Katrina.  I hope things become more clear as time goes on.
I doubt Hashem would split America, although it is of course possible and would be fitting....
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2007, 11:41:25 PM »
The division of Jerusalem is a very very serious issue.  And it is kind of "coincidental" that just last week Congoleezza Rice was pressuring Israel to divide Jerusalem and create an Islamo-Nazi state, and Olmert indicated that he might be willing to give up parts of Jerusalem and even the Temple Mount to Muslim Nazi terrorist control, at least according to some sources:

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/printer-friendly.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58145

I will hold off on making the connection to the fires at this point though, because I'm not sure why Hashem's judgment is taking place already, before this evil has been carried out by the leftist Israeli elites.  I would have expected the judgment to come after the Jews have been evacuated, as was the case with Hurricane Katrina.  I hope things become more clear as time goes on.
I doubt Hashem would split America, although it is of course possible and would be fitting....

I think it's happened already...or is happening...

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2007, 11:41:41 PM »
Lou13 I cant see the future but my guess is that is coming. :'(

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2007, 11:42:50 PM »
To Danny - G-d doesn't take revenge,  the purpose in analyzing and seeing world events is to learn to lessons G-d is sending us. It would be wise to see personal, national and international events and see why G-d is doing what He is and how can the judgment be taken away, mitigated and what can one learn in the future not to repeat the mistakes.

-pointer to those who want to listin- take your $ out of banks.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2007, 11:43:27 PM »
Lou13 I cant see the future but my guess is that is coming. :'(
Hopefully not, Maybe Condi will show some intelligence and Olmert will figure out he is supposed to be a male
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2007, 11:44:32 PM »
LOL! :)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2007, 11:46:57 PM »
To Danny - G-d doesn't take revenge,  the purpose in analyzing and seeing world events is to learn to lessons G-d is sending us. It would be wise to see personal, national and international events and see why G-d is doing what He is and how can the judgment be taken away, mitigated and what can one learn in the future not to repeat the mistakes.

-pointer to those who want to listin- take your $ out of banks.

I never said Gd takes revenge.  When we make mistakes, as you say, it has its consequences...These consequences are due to the hand of Man with Gd's help..and certainly the opposite can take place as well.