Author Topic: Duke Lacrosse hypocrisy still pisses me off  (Read 1144 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Duke Lacrosse hypocrisy still pisses me off
« on: October 23, 2007, 10:45:04 PM »
The media made no secret that race was a huge factor. Even after the black stripper was proven to be lying from the beginning, the media continued to crucify the boys, desperately clutching to the belief that 'they were guilty of something', in hopes of vindicating their nauseating coverage.

Nope. They were guilty of being white and privileged. Only when the lying D.A. was convicted did the media back away from the story, but luckily enough they had Don Imus and now Jena to sink their fangs into.

The vicious TN racially-motivated torture and murder of a young white couple could simply not be covered. After all, bringing attention to that might harm the self-confidence of the African-American community. That would run counter the liberal objective of 'uplifting' them, an inherently racist and colonialist view of the world.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Duke Lacrosse hypocrisy still pisses me off
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 11:08:29 PM »
The media made no secret that race was a huge factor. Even after the black stripper was proven to be lying from the beginning, the media continued to crucify the boys, desperately clutching to the belief that 'they were guilty of something', in hopes of vindicating their nauseating coverage.

Nope. They were guilty of being white and privileged. Only when the lying D.A. was convicted did the media back away from the story, but luckily enough they had Don Imus and now Jena to sink their fangs into.

The vicious TN racially-motivated torture and murder of a young white couple could simply not be covered. After all, bringing attention to that might harm the self-confidence of the African-American community. That would run counter the liberal objective of 'uplifting' them, an inherently racist and colonialist view of the world.
It's not only race here. It's also, age (legitimately so, as we teens do have bad habits but still) and gender (Women lib groups would go crazy if the kids were not harassed more
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Duke Lacrosse hypocrisy still pisses me off
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2007, 11:50:18 PM »
Doesn't it just want you to kick them square in the nuts!?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein