Author Topic: Whats the big deal with barak obama  (Read 10523 times)

Offline petre

• Junior JTFer
    • Hannity Forum
Re: Whats the big deal with barak obama
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2006, 12:45:04 AM »
or bananarama he is in the senate for 2yrs and they talk about him for president? ???
Bananarama is one of my favorite music bands. It's good music, and they're all "white", so I'm sure you guys will approve. For those who are ignorant, it's a British female pop 70s and 80s band.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2006, 12:48:41 AM »
What a horrifying thought if this babboon gets it America will literally be South Africa, women and children will not be safe (and I mean women and children that are human not babboons) and America as a whole will be finish our Founding Fathers are rolling in circles in their graves at what this country the gift and treasure they gave is turning into.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2006, 04:18:16 PM »
Does anyone know if obama can rap and break dance?

Offline Yogy

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2007, 01:42:08 PM »
Where to?
Probably Romania.

Do you think there is any hope for a righteous nationalist pro-Israel movement in Romania?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2007, 01:43:50 PM by Yogy »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 03:19:49 AM »
He does look like a monkey. No offense to the monkeys.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2007, 05:34:51 AM »
Are we going to start growing banana trees infront of the White House I mean what is this that everyone is excited about Obama? This is so sick we are  in such serious trouble and the American public doesn't seem to give a damn.

If obama gets to the White House the American public, notably the whites, will rue the day they sat back and let that happen. Can you imagine how happy the U.N. and Mandela will be? Hell, that terrorist from South Africa will be so far up Americas ass, he will have to be forcefully extracted every three minutes to take a breath of fresh air. No doubt he will be made an honorary member of the senate, an American citizen and he will be given a spare set of keys to the White House to use as his home while he is extracting millions from the unsuspecting lefties and liberals of America to take back to his cronies in that vile crap hole called The New South Africa.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2007, 07:31:53 AM »
I take offense. You left out winnie (where's stumpy) mandela. At the state dinner obama will announce that there will be a fireworks display by winnie and they will necklace a stature of a white person. You must admit that no one can strick a match like winnie. I would not be surprised if obama made her the captain of the US olympic soccer team.