Author Topic: Whats the big deal with barak obama  (Read 10540 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Whats the big deal with barak obama
« on: October 26, 2006, 11:43:09 AM »
or bananarama he is in the senate for 2yrs and they talk about him for president? ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Whats the big deal with barak obama
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2006, 06:10:32 PM »
It's because that Barack Osama is portrayed as a "moderate", but he's as moderate as Jesse Jackson.  Of course, he's being hyped because he's black.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2006, 08:57:43 PM »
or bananarama he is in the senate for 2yrs and they talk about him for president? ???
It really shows the extent America has slid into the abyss when people can even consider a mutant creature like that for president. His record speaks for itself.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 08:58:30 PM »
The ONLY reason he is considered for president is because he's black. The ultimate affirmative action president. If he were some white guy he would be as obscure as they come.

He's also a far-left liberal who supports race-preference laws for blacks and that's also a reason the media loves him.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2006, 01:00:22 AM »
...but he speaks so well...
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2006, 01:02:00 AM »
Let's just keep calling him Barak "OSama"
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2006, 12:01:21 AM »
In my nightmare scenario the Republicans pick Condoleezza and the Democrats pick Barack as their candidates.

In that case I hope that Buchanan runs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2006, 06:24:35 PM »
In my nightmare scenario the Republicans pick Condoleezza and the Democrats pick Barack as their candidates.

In that case I hope that Buchanan runs.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2006, 07:31:12 AM »
Obama is an admitted coke head. He was put forward by the white hater jesse jackson. You can see the inner conflict in obama's face. There is a struggle between his white side and his dark side. He torment must be great since he struggling between acting civilized, his white side, or going back to the 'hood', his black side. He praises his african mud hut dweller father who deserted him and his white slut mother so his lack of any kind of intelligence is obvious.

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2006, 10:32:39 AM »
Any black that can speak English is automatically considered presidential material.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2006, 11:19:36 AM »
If he does become president I'm moving.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Scriabin

« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2006, 11:32:35 AM »
If he does become president I'm moving.

Where to?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2006, 03:11:10 PM »
Any black that can speak English is automatically considered presidential material.
:) :) QFT

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2006, 11:26:58 PM »
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 01:40:48 AM »
Are we going to start growing banana trees infront of the White House I mean what is this that everyone is excited about Obama? This is so sick we are  in such serious trouble and the American public doesn't seem to give a damn.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 04:46:52 PM »
Masterwolf,
I can't believe that you forgot about a watermelon patch. You are slipping kid. Love ya.

Offline GentileLady

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 10:39:34 PM »
He's very well spoken, and he could sell ice-cubes to Eskimo's.  There is no doubt in my mind that he is a Marxist and there is likewise no doubt in my mind that he could sell it to the masses.  He's smooth.  And because he is, I think he is extremely dangerous.  Don't discount this guy.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 10:43:50 PM »
He's very well spoken, and he could sell ice-cubes to Eskimo's.  There is no doubt in my mind that he is a Marxist and there is likewise no doubt in my mind that he could sell it to the masses.  He's smooth.  And because he is, I think he is extremely dangerous.  Don't discount this guy.

He may be one of those relatively rare cases of 'hybrid vigour', since he is of diverse parentage.  Also, as a mulatto, he is kind of exotic and a 'fresh change' from the delineated white and black faces most people people are accustomed to seeing in politicians.  I believe that many people are seduced by the sight of healthy-looking bi-racials.  Satan works his 'black' magic in mysterious ways.

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 09:53:13 AM »
...but he speaks so well...

And he wrote a book!

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 12:03:40 PM »
Proud to be a mulatto!

Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 06:14:15 PM »
"ReclaimingThe American Dream"?

First thing we need to define is what exactly is the American Dream?

My dream.

My right to pursue my happiness.  This is not a right to happiness it is my right to pursue it; if I fail to obtain the happiness I search for it is my failure not the failure of some government entity to obtain it for me.

The governments only involvement in my happiness should be to thwart my quest if I undertake to obtain it by illegal means.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 06:51:45 PM »
What exactly was his Kenyan father's dream? To mack some white girl and leave an illegitimate baby? Seriously.

This guy represents blacks in America no better than your average white politician. The guy is the son of a Kenyan. Blacks in America descend from West Africans. Kenya is not a west African country.

But I guess he be a brotha wit his black skin and all dat.  :-\
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline White Jewish Pride

• New JTFer
  • Hakam hehargecho- hashkem heargo
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2006, 01:45:28 AM »
How can we let this chutzpadg [censored] be a member of our government?! I say Shvartzes out!!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2006, 08:14:38 PM »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2006, 12:56:14 AM »
Osama Obama
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!