Author Topic: Mazal Tov to Yigal and Larisa Amir!  (Read 8667 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Mazal Tov to Yigal and Larisa Amir!
« on: October 28, 2007, 03:56:29 PM »
Larisa gave birth to a baby boy earlier today.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 03:06:26 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Mazal Tov to Yigal and Larisa Amir!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 04:01:49 PM »
Lisa gave birth to a baby boy earlier today.

May we see many more to come. And may he follow in his parents footsteps.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 04:07:28 PM »
Lisa gave birth to a baby boy earlier today.

The Bolsheviks still aren't letting Yigal out for the boy's Brit Milah.  Some "Jewish" state...

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 04:18:50 PM »
Mazel Tov and many more!

Offline Mifletzet

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 04:38:19 PM »
In his latest missive, Steven Plaut writes:

"The media contain endless pieces denouncing Yigal Amir, the actual
murderer of Rabin (in spite of what the psychotics and mental defectives from the conspiracy "theory" cult say).  They demand that he be denied conjugal rights with his wife, unlike the Arab terrorists in Israeli prison, some of whom have murdered dozens of Jews.   Demonizing Amir is the default option of the cowardly media, too pusillanimous to take any serious position or to ask any serious question about the Oslo "peace process" or the "Road Map."

A substantial % of the populace believe there was a conspiracy, and not without good reasons. Plaut may have a personal loathing for Chamish, but should he label those who believe others were behind Rabin's death as "psychotics and mental defectives"?!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 04:50:41 PM »

murderer of Rabin (in spite of what the psychotics and mental defectives from the conspiracy "theory" cult say).  They demand that he be denied conjugal rights with his wife, unlike the Arab terrorists in Israeli prison, some of whom have murdered dozens of Jews.   Demonizing Amir is the default option of the cowardly media, too pusillanimous to take any serious position or to ask any serious question about the Oslo "peace process" or the "Road Map."

Cowardly media? The guy assassinated a head of state!

[/quote]
A substantial % of the populace believe there was a conspiracy, and not without good reasons. Plaut may have a personal loathing for Chamish, but should he label those who believe others were behind Rabin's death as "psychotics and mental defectives"?!
[/quote]

No. They should just be called the Rabin "TRUTH" movement.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 04:53:20 PM »

And we should all thank him for doing so!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 05:00:08 PM by OdKahaneChai »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 04:58:04 PM »

I disagree. Regardless of what we thought of his policy, you don't assassinate a head of state. That makes us as bad as our enemies. He should have been removed by ballots and not by bullets. When Pipi defeated the Perezite, it confirmed that Rabin would have been defeated had he lived. Plus, Rabin would not have been made the martyr he is today had he lived.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 05:01:18 PM »

I disagree. Regardless of what we thought of his policy, you don't assassinate a head of state. That makes us as bad as our enemies. He should have been removed by ballots and not by bullets. When Pipi defeated the Perezite, it confirmed that Rabin would have been defeated had he lived. Plus, Rabin would not have been made the martyr he is today had he lived.
With what Rabin was doing, there was a Halachic requirement to kill him.  It's in the Rambam, and I can find it for you if you want.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »
That is a sick view.

I agree with Daniel.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 05:03:27 PM »
That is a sick view.
Why is it a sick view?  The boy should not be a Righteous, Torah Jew like his mother and father?

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 05:06:40 PM »
Nothing wrong with being a Toarh Jew....Its sick from the perspective that it encourages people to remove leaders violently.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 05:08:09 PM »
Nothing wrong with being a Toarh Jew....Its sick from the perspective that it encourages people to remove leaders violently.
Once again, he put Jewish lives in grave danger - there was a Halachic requirement to kill him.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 05:09:47 PM »

You dont understand yet, believe me in some time it will make perfect sense to you too.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 05:28:03 PM »
That is a sick view.
Why is it a sick view?  The boy should not be a Righteous, Torah Jew like his mother and father?

Since when is being an assassin a criterian for being a Torah Jew? This is a perversion of what a Torah Jew is supposed to be. That's what a terror Jew becomes.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 05:34:56 PM »
there is little difference between the left and right, rabin , begin, sharon.

I didn`t see kahane saying any of these people should be shot.

Besides the fact that I am sure it is most probably against halacha. (if you cannot show that it is halachically acceptable, then murdering somebody is against halacha)

It just isn`t smart. It did not stop Oslo or remove the arabs. It did no good, it got peres elected.

And Yigal Amir was so blatantly allowed to get close to rabin, he was most likely working for israeli intelligence. AGAINST THE RIGHT.   Just like avishai raviv, his purpose was to make the right look extreme so people would vote left.  And they did.    He was not an idiot either, he was a trainee lawyer. And in the trial he was trying to incriminate himself, calling for another witness when one showed how he couldn`t have done it, it is very odd. But painting this guy as an extreme right winger is just very far from reality. 

Chamish - without providing a source - mentioned that Carmi Gillon described in detail the appearance of the murderer. Something like "a person may murder rabin, he may be curly haired, sephardi, from bar ilan university".
That matches yigal amir. And is more than coincidence.

Even if you oddly support his action. Do not support him.

« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 05:44:50 PM by q_q_ »

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 05:38:51 PM »

With what Rabin was doing, there was a Halachic requirement to kill him.  It's in the Rambam, and I can find it for you if you want.

We don't pasken by the Rambam per se, we pasken by the Shulhan Aruch, and in Yigal's case, the Maran. So don't cite the Rambam, cite the SA.

Also, there was a fax request going around to all the major rabbis in Jerusalem for a heter to do what Yigal did a few days later anyway, and not one rabbi responded. Had this fax been discovered by the Israeli Authorities, all the major rabbis of Jerusalem and other places would have been arrested.

I'm not rejoicing over the blood of another Jew. I remain silent on this matter. For a dati to kill a bunch of Arabs is one thing, but to kill a Jew is totally different, even in the eyes of dumb, Tel-Aviv leftists.

May we witness the coming of Mashiah ziqenu bimhera beyamenu.

I dont believe Maran in the Shulhan Aruh deals with an issue like this. The Rambam does. Maran derived his opinions from Rambam, Ramban and another sage ( someone fill in his name for me) and took the majority between the 3 of them.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 05:40:40 PM »
there is little difference between the left and right, rabin , begin, sharon.

I didn`t see kahane saying any of these people should be shot.

Besides the fact that I am sure it is most probably against halacha. (if you cannot show that it is halachically acceptable, then murdering somebody is against halacha)

It just isn`t smart. It did not stop Oslo or remove the arabs. It did no good, it got peres elected.
No it didn't...

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 05:43:17 PM »

Not everything works out the way you plan it. At that time Amir believed it would and he had good reason to.
 "its not your job to finish, but its your job to start". (a paraphrase from Rabbis).

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 05:48:35 PM »
Rambam Hilchot Chovel uMazik, Perek Chet, Halacha Yud:

"If a Jew gives Jewish land to Goyim, he is a traitor with no place in the world to come, and it is a mitvah to kill such a Jew."

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 05:49:38 PM »

Not everything works out the way you plan it. At that time Amir believed it would and he had good reason to.
 "its not your job to finish, but its your job to start". (a paraphrase from Rabbis).

Nobody knows what was going through Amir`s mind.   There is some evidence that he was drugged up.. After the shooting he said to the police "I did my job now you do yours". And his behavour in the trial was odd. And he admitted a conspiracy immediately afterwards.  

Kahane stressed being smart.  Wise.  Not DUMB !!!  I don`t think anybody was stupid enough to think killing rabin would be the beginning of saving israel. And if they did then they were obviously wrong. Clearly wrong. From the start.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 07:03:43 PM »
The way I see it, there are two issues that need to be differentiated. One is on the issue as to whether or not Oslo should have been implemented. The other issue is on whether or not it was right to assassinate Rabin. Some people operate with an either-or mentality (including some forum members) that if you were against Oslo, then you think it was right to assassinate Rabin and vica versa. But this is simply untrue. After the Rabin assassination, my Kahanist friend was going on and on about how great it was that Rabin was assassinated and what was wrong with the Oslo accords. It reached the point where I told him that he convinced me that Oslo was wrong, but that I'm not convinced that assassinated Rabin was the right thing to do because of it. I have another friend who was strongly against Oslo but felt that assassinating Rabin was completely wrong. Today, I am against the peace process but think that assassinating Rabin was wrong.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 07:05:43 PM »
The way I see it, there are two issues that need to be differentiated. One is on the issue as to whether or not Oslo should have been implemented. The other issue is on whether or not it was right to assassinate Rabin. Some people operate with an either-or mentality (including some forum members) that if you were against Oslo, then you think it was right to assassinate Rabin and vica versa. But this is simply untrue. After the Rabin assassination, my Kahanist friend was going on and on about how great it was that Rabin was assassinated and what was wrong with the Oslo accords. It reached the point where I told him that he convinced me that Oslo was wrong, but that I'm not convinced that assassinated Rabin was the right thing to do because of it. I have another friend who was strongly against Oslo but felt that assassinating Rabin was completely wrong. Today, I am against the peace process but think that assassinating Rabin was wrong.
Why?  He just would have given up more and more, and put Jewish lives in more and more danger.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 07:20:01 PM »
Why?  He just would have given up more and more, and put Jewish lives in more and more danger.

No, he would have eventually been voted out of office. Assassinating him didn't save any Jewish lives. It only made a martyr out of Rabin.