Author Topic: I believe in a lot of what the JTF public access hosts talk about, HOWEVER....  (Read 6441 times)

Offline AmericanLatino

• New JTFer
I'm a 31 year old latin man and was born and raised in this country.  I love this country and everything it stands for, and am very troubled at the direction this country has been going the last 10 years (that I've been actively into politics/global issues) just like all of you.

That being said, I would like to be able to give my support to JTF and their cause but there is a large problem stopping my commitment.  On every broadcast (on NYC public access) that I have seen the last few months I always here the hosts speak of blacks and hispanics as if they are animals.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I detest the typical 'spixs' and 'n*ggers' that are nothing less than useless eaters in this country and live off of my hard work and do nothing to contribute to society.  The same people I have to walk past every day whenener I drop my son off at my mothers house in Harlem so that she can babysit him while my wife and I are at work.

However, every time I hear the host(s) talk about blacks/hispanics it is always a generalization that they/we are the problem as a whole, not excluding those of us like myself that actually want to make a difference in this country.

Now to my question:  Do the hosts/founders/followers of this organization actually think that ALL blacks and ALL hispanics are 'chimps' 'baboons' 'spix' 'worthless' etc.?  Or is this just a generalization on the typical useless n*ggers and spixs that I described above?

A clarification on this topic would be greatly appreciated and I would love to hear all of your responses.

- Jose
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 10:18:30 PM by AmericanLatino »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Jose, my friend, I want to welcome you here and hope you become a regular. I'm on the same boat as you when referring to certain groups a certain way. If you participate with us and listen to Chaim closely..even ask him questions for his program about race issue, you will understand that this movement doesn't care the race which one comes from...but the culture one is raised in. We are not a racist movement..We do not judge based on genetics. You will see some on this forum that do that or come off to do that.  i hope you can put your input into this movement so that all of us will become better people in this regard.

and certainly not a 100% of certain people are what you quoted us as describing...it's the worthless ones we are referrign to.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
I'm a 31 year old latin man and was born and raised in this country.  I love this country and everything it stands for, and am very troubled at the direction this country has been going the last 10 years (that I've been actively into politics/global issues) just like all of you.

That being said, I would like to be able to give my support to JTF and their cause but there is a large problem stopping my commitment.  On every broadcast (on NYC public access) that I have scene the last few months I always here the hosts speak of blacks and hispanics as if they are animals.

Now, don't get me wrong.  I detest the typical 'spixs' and 'n*ggers' that are nothing less than useless eaters in this country and live off of my hard work and do nothing to contribute to society.  The same people I have to walk past every day whenener I drop my son off at my mothers house in Harlem so that she can babysit him while my wife and I are at work.

However, every time I hear the host(s) talk about blacks/hispanics it is always a generalization that they/we are the problem as a whole, not excluding those of us like myself that actually want to make a difference in this country.

Now to my question:  Do the hosts/founders/followers of this organization actually think that ALL blacks and ALL hispanics are 'chimps' 'baboons' 'spix' 'worthless' etc.?  Or is this just a generalization on the typical useless n*ggers and spixs that I described above?

A clarification on this topic would be greatly appreciated and I would love to hear all of your responses.

- Jose

Hi Jose and welcome to the forum!

The host (Chaim Ben Pesach) does not care about skin color, simply culture. The culture that the majority of blacks and Hispanics follow is a demented, backwards culture.. but.. he has made it very clear numerous times that it is not all of them. We accept the exceptions that do not follow these twisted cultures equally. If they are pro-American, pro-Israel, then we have no problem with them.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Racism is not an issue here.We all lay that crup at the door when we come here.Like soldiers in a battle ,.Join us you will be impressed! ;)
Wayne Jude!
Oh and welcome!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Bingo! :)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Believe me buddy, JTF is looking for people who aren't afraid to call a spade a spade.  But I'm wondering if you're being honest about your criticism of Chaim, because he always says he's not against righteous and decent people of any color or race, and everybody who listens knows that.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
In all fairness The Shadow, maybe the shows he saw did not reiterate that point.  Chaim and JTF both believe that there are some good blacks, Mexicans, indeed there are some good in anyone, even ex-arab Muslim terrorists.  Chaim frequently expresses his adoration for Alan Keyes and other righteous blacks, and he speaks about Puerto Ricans with an affinity.  When Chaim refers to people as baboons or chimps or what have you, he is talking about the uncivilized members of those groups, the ones who act like animals, not the righteous ones.  Here on JTF we have some Hispanics, a member who is half black, Morrocan Jews, Persian Jews, Ashkenazi Jews, gentiles from many different countries, including a half arab girl.  JTF is not a racial organization one bit! 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
And it works as you can see,So Join us ! :)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Zev, As you get older, you'll question people a lot more, trust me on that.  Nothing is as it appears, nothing.

Offline AmericanLatino

• New JTFer
It's not a criticism...  I just wanted to clarify.  Like Ze'ev said earlier, every program I have seen on the public access channel has never clarified this subject for me.

But thank you all very much for your responses and helping me understand JTF better.  I feel completely comfortable with it now and I will definitely be a contributing member from now on.

Thanks again.

- Jose

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
¡Bienvenida! Mi nombre es wayne jude! :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
T.A.N.I.A. is correct. I am Mexican American, and I for one believe that JTF's opinion on the majority of Hispanics (obviously not all) is not only correct, but obvious. It is plain to see that America is being conquered by an organized illegal influx, and that many legal Hispanics are very left-wing.

Chaim is not a racist whatsoever and of course he knows that there are many noble Hispanics out there. Welcome to the forum, American Latino!  :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Agreed CF! ;) :)

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Welcome AmericanLatino, so happy to have you here!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Welcome American Latino.

I agree with what the others have written.  I have met Hail Columbia, and he seems like an excellent young man.  Furthemore, I respect C.F. tremendously. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Welcome to the forum!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Welcome to the board!  When I joined, I had some reservations, for many of the same reasons that you cited.  But, as you can see, I turned out just fine.

Also, we have El Cabong, who is a very respected member of Hispanic origin.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
You're a fine addition to our multicultural and diverse JTF forum/organization...  Welcome!

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
Welcome AmericanLatino.

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
We have even righteus german here; so we're not racist at all;  Welcome to JTF! O0
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Welcome Jose   

Arabs too
:-\
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
Welcome mate!