Author Topic: So, why do you think Communism, Anarchism and Hippiesm is wrong ?  (Read 4398 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Why do you think Communism, Anarchism and Hippiesm (optional  ^-^) is wrong ?

Well, first of all, about Communism:
I think Communism is wrong because it's an Utopian ideology that think it is possible to reduce the gaps between the diffrent classes. It claims that there is a war between classes, this war is crossing nations and continents and actually claims that the world isn't divided to States and Nations, but to classes. The Communists says that the bourgeoises and the higher classes are utilizing the lower classes and actually controlling it, but for some reason the communist idea is need to utilize people for the cummonist machine will work, and this is necessary for it. And more and that issue, Communism is for dictatorship regime so it's actually made people "free" from the "bourgeoises dictators" and prison them under the Communist dream, which contain brutal censorship and just brutal things in general.

Anarchism:
Let's say we live in an Anarchist world. Everyone are happy and cheerfull and live in diffrent villages that every village have his own democratic ideology. One day, I decide to built a new village with a community and I decide it will be a fascist village, than I make army and take other villages under my control and than the "Anarchist world" is gone..
There are a lot of problems in Anarchism, crime is also a main problem in my opinion.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Re: So, why do you think Communism, Anarchism and Hippiesm is wrong ?
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 02:59:17 PM »
So all of you bolsheviks thinks Communism, Anarchism and Hippiesm is right ?
Well, that's why in the political test you were all Bolsheviks as well   :laugh:
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 03:00:54 PM »
Why is communism wrong?

I can give you 50 million reasons.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 03:03:30 PM »
Very funny!Call me a jerk, call me satan[Erika]call me a racist,Call me a nazi for cryin out loud, but nobody call me a commy!LOL :::D

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2007, 03:52:14 PM »
Very funny!Call me a jerk, call me satan[Erika]call me a racist,Call me a nazi for cryin out loud, but nobody call me a commy!LOL :::D
idk whats the worst out of all of those......
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2007, 04:38:19 PM »

I think Communism is wrong because it's an Utopian ideology that think it is possible to reduce the gaps between the diffrent classes. It claims that there is a war between classes, this war is crossing nations and continents and actually claims that the world isn't divided to States and Nations, but to classes. The Communists says that the bourgeoises and the higher classes are utilizing the lower classes and actually controlling it, but for some reason the communist idea is need to utilize people for the cummonist machine will work, and this is necessary for it. And more and that issue, Communism is for dictatorship regime so it's actually made people "free" from the "bourgeoises dictators" and prison them under the Communist dream, which contain brutal censorship and just brutal things in general.

Anarchism:
Let's say we live in an Anarchist world. Everyone are happy and cheerfull and live in diffrent villages that every village have his own democratic ideology. One day, I decide to built a new village with a community and I decide it will be a fascist village, than I make army and take other villages under my control and than the "Anarchist world" is gone..
There are a lot of problems in Anarchism, crime is also a main problem in my opinion.

I agree with your reasons against this two evil ideologies. But there is one more: Communists deny god and I have never seen a religious anarchist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2007, 04:47:04 PM »
There all bad just joshin!LOL ;)

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2007, 06:32:56 PM »
Why is communism wrong?

I can give you 50 million reasons.

You should add at least 100 million more.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2007, 01:05:23 AM »

Anarchism:

I agree with your reasons against this two evil ideologies. But there is one more: Communists deny G-d and I have never seen a religious anarchist.
There are few religiouse Anarchists and Communists as far as I know...

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2007, 01:10:49 AM »
Not many, just as many as kind loving good guy Nazis!LOL ;)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2007, 01:13:11 AM »
It is an anti-religious, anti-moral political system that encourages people to submit their morality, will and dignity to the government, turning people into brainless sheep.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2007, 01:17:53 AM »
Or the temperance movement of the 20s ;)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2007, 01:34:48 AM »
I am against heavy drinking... but hard liquer did take care of my insomnia  :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2007, 01:39:02 AM »
Live with insomnia for 25 years.There ain't a drink around to really help me.But glad it worked 4 you! :)

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2007, 01:43:27 AM »

Ok your are a commy you grow water mellons.  And we all know that that means  :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2007, 01:44:49 AM »
sorry don't get it :)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2007, 01:49:56 AM »
"And more and that issue, Communism is for dictatorship regime so it's actually made people "free" from the "bourgeoises dictators" and prison them under the Communist dream, which contain brutal censorship and just brutal things in general." 

Do you mean to say that it doesn't make people "free" like the communist dictators claim and that it does the opposite?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2007, 04:39:38 AM »
Communism: I disagree with it for several reasons. It has always forced people to be atheist, forbidden them to travel abroad, oppressed them.....
Ideologically, I think it is a mistake to reduce the gap between the rich and the poor. The State should help the poor to live better, not simply reducing the rich's wealth if it is theirs. Communists just want to make everyone economically equal. No matter to them if we are all poor.

Anarchism would be wonderfull, but it is something impossible. If there is no Law, them who will prevent crime, and above all, who will prevent that anyone self-proclaims a king and rule ver us?
Hashem is wiser than man and said we must at least appoint judges. Dinim Mitzvah.

Hippiesm is just a life style. Anyone is free to choose his style as far as he obeys the Law and doesn't harm others.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 04:42:58 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Kiwi

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2007, 04:53:38 AM »
sorry don't get it :)

Watermellons  are green on the outside and red on the inside, like alot of enviromental Nazi's such as green peace, they hide in their ranks members of Hamas.

Great example was one of the 17 arrested in New Zealand was contected to Hamas.

The use of the word watermellon is widely used in the US military, and ours.  O0

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2007, 04:56:06 AM »
Never heard it what about pears?LOL :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2007, 05:13:26 AM »
Remember RLee Ermey The Mail Call guy on the History channel, the Retired Marine?

Thats why he squashes them all the time  :::D

He is not a nice bloke , but he does put on a good show.

« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 05:20:29 AM by The Infidel. »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2007, 05:15:33 AM »
You make no sense girl.I can read English well but your out there! ::)

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2007, 05:21:53 AM »
You make no sense girl.I can read English well but your out there! ::)

Rlee on the show squashes them, and shots them, as apart of his show. Have you not seen it?

watch the tube  O0
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 05:28:44 AM by The Infidel. »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2007, 05:27:24 AM »
NO but oh well I need some sleep.NIte! :)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2007, 07:44:55 AM »
"And more and that issue, Communism is for dictatorship regime so it's actually made people "free" from the "bourgeoises dictators" and prison them under the Communist dream, which contain brutal censorship and just brutal things in general." 

Do you mean to say that it doesn't make people "free" like the communist dictators claim and that it does the opposite?
Yes .

- Friedrich Nietzsche