Author Topic: The smell of muslims  (Read 19267 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
The smell of muslims
« on: October 31, 2007, 05:53:19 PM »
One of the muslims that's living in my co-op walked past me and the smell was unbeliveable.  I almost threw up.  Chaim was so right about the smell of muslims and Arab muslims.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: The smell of muslims
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 06:04:16 PM »
But it's not the moslem thats causing you the trouble it's  Kregler
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 06:46:04 PM »
One of the muslims that's living in my co-op walked past me and the smell was unbeliveable.  I almost threw up.  Chaim was so right about the smell of muslims and Arab muslims.
Yep....they bathe with camel milk
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
I am sorry you had to smell one of them. I can imagine how you were affected by their stench. The worse a muzzie can smell is of rotting fish and body odor.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »
my friend was at queens college and saw a muslim..He went up to him and said,"excuse me Arab......do you have the time?"   That Muzi threw a fit!!!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 07:03:23 PM »
my friend was at queens college and saw a muslim..He went up to him and said,"excuse me Arab......do you have the time?"   That Muzi threw a fit!!!

:::D

I went up to one and asked him if he ate wild boar.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 07:06:10 PM »

Ever since then, whenever I see one  I say ,"excuse me arab...." :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 07:11:41 PM »

Ever since then, whenever I see one  I say ,"excuse me arab...." :::D :::D :::D :::D

Ape you really got a pair of balls... I'm in Queens College right now, student Union Building Lower Level!
I'm actually in an officie with a Muzi woman who is teaching a MCAT class, go figure!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 07:23:25 PM »

Ape you really got a pair of balls... I'm in Queens College right now, student Union Building Lower Level!
I'm actually in an officie with a Muzi woman who is teaching a MCAT class, go figure!

Throw something at her for me if it is not too much trouble. ;D

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 07:23:59 PM »
Maybe Allah told them not to bath. They are disgusting people. Last year I walked from Bat-yam to Tel-Aviv and unfortunately, I had to pass through Yafo (Jaffa in English) because that's the only way to reach Tel-Aviv from Bat-yam directly. Southern Yafo is a very nice, clean and quiet place becaue all of its residents are Jews who most of them are from Yemen, Morocco, Russia and Ethiopia. Most of the residents in northern Yafo are Arabs, so you can imagine how nasty it is. When I was walking throgh Jerusalem blvd. I saw many Arab women with veils on their heads who smelled like perspiration mixed with... (I don't want to say what)
Suddenly I saw an Arab woman empting a bucket, which was full of diarrhea trough the window on the street. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 07:28:28 PM »
Suddenly I saw an Arab woman empting a bucket, which was full of diarrhea trough the window on the street. I couldn't believe my eyes.

Their filthiness does not surprise me.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 07:44:08 PM »
I APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO WRITE.
TAKE IT LIKE A KIND OF TESTIMONY
OF ARAB "CULTURE"........

;)

In the street,
I met an old arab female
(something like seventy years old...).

She was in front of me,
waiting, as I was,
on the other side,
to cross the street.

Then, we crossed
the street, each of us
going in opposite directions.

When she was about one meter from me,
(three feet ?)
and not being bothered
by anything around her
(I mean the street,
the people, whatever...)
she spat something green
(islam ?...)
and bigger than anything similar
I have EVER seen
in my whole life.

:o

She holds the record !!!

Was it on YouTube,
it would have been censored.

;D

Yet, it was there,
crudely true and awful.

I guess this is
some arabian "culture"...

:D

"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 02:04:14 AM »
In the immortal words of Chaim............

"What a farshtunken people!!"

Or as Kellymaureen's brother says..........being wrapped in a garbage bag in 50 degree heat PLUS the questionable personal hygein of arabs is a recipee for STINK!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 02:07:26 AM »
You have to remind him not to share a bed with a camel.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 06:54:59 PM »
Well, we should wear a gas mask when the walk near us.

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 05:00:32 AM »

This thread is nothing short of  playing off a racist stereotype.
On http://www.israelforum.com this was mentioned once and was sorted. This whole tread started with it, then evolved to offensive. ""They are disgusting people.""
Lack of moderator posts against make me think the JTF must agree with such  racist stereotypes.

Source:

""6. Despite what our critics claim, JTF is not a racist organization
People will not take our proposals on how to deal with America's racial crisis seriously if we use such language.""

-Theo

newman

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 05:04:36 AM »

This thread is nothing short of  playing off a racist stereotype.
On http://www.israelforum.com this was mentioned once and was sorted. This whole tread started with it, then evolved to offensive. ""They are disgusting people.""
Lack of moderator posts against make me think the JTF must agree with such  racist stereotypes.

Source:

""6. Despite what our critics claim, JTF is not a racist organization
People will not take our proposals on how to deal with America's racial crisis seriously if we use such language.""

-Theo

Look at the title of the thread. Muslims are NOT a race, you retard!!!!!

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 05:43:28 AM »
Yes. Though re-read the thread. If an Arab is not part of the Islamic faith, I don't think he is a Muslim.
So the racist stereotyping still stands when Arab is used.

Aloso,

""4. Threats and personal insults are not acceptable, and will lead to the banning of members who engage in such conduct.""

-Theo

newman

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 05:47:37 AM »
Yes. Though re-read the thread. If an Arab is not part of the Islamic faith, I don't think he is a Muslim.
So the racist stereotyping still stands when Arab is used.

Aloso,

""4. Threats and personal insults are not acceptable, and will lead to the banning of members who engage in such conduct.""

-Theo

An arab can be muslim-nazi, christian, druze or any other faith. It is not rascist to referr to arab-muslims as stinking animals. It would be rascist to say all arabs are stinking animals.

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 05:55:02 AM »
Then I take my original post back and state the JTF agrees with the Anti-Muslim talk on its forums buy not challenging it.
What is the difference of the JTF and the people support Anti-Judaism speech on their boards?

-Theo

newman

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 05:58:28 AM »
Then I take my original post back and state the JTF agrees with the Anti-Muslim talk on its forums buy not challenging it.
What is the difference of the JTF and the people support Anti-Judaism speech on their boards?

-Theo

What we say about muslims is true aqnd backed up by real events, news reports and emperical evidence.

What those anti-semite, conspiracy whackos say about Jews/Judaism is false. Either nazi in origin or replacement theology christian in origin.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 06:09:36 AM »

-Theo
The difference is what we say here on JTF is about people who deserve all we say about them and more. Muslims are evil killers of innocent people (terrorist) try disputing that fact. 99% of them do stink worst than a barnyard.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 06:11:17 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 06:28:57 AM »
I noticed a new post and will try answer both.

The whole thread is just like a Muslim creating one of ""Jews love money more than their G-d."". Its seeming to hate the whole religion because of extremist who hate the Jewish people.

Cjd, I would not dispute there are Muslims who kill innocent people. I do NOT support than. (I know you never said it, I just like to make clear.)

I could cite many example , facts, history, world views, of Israel being a very dangerous rogue state. Of you you will dispute that, maybe. That would being me to produce all facts to it. A nice healthy debate?

-Theo

Offline the_theologian

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 06:31:32 AM »
Of course for such a debate I never would use such ""Jews caused 9/11."" That is about as much true as the moon being made of cheese. We can just use facts and historically recorded evidence.

-Theo

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 06:37:05 AM »
I noticed a new post and will try answer both.

The whole thread is just like a Muslim creating one of ""Jews love money more than their G-d."". Its seeming to hate the whole religion because of extremist who hate the Jewish people.

Cjd, I would not dispute there are Muslims who kill innocent people. I do NOT support than. (I know you never said it, I just like to make clear.)

I could cite many example , facts, history, world views, of Israel being a very dangerous rogue state. Of you you will dispute that, maybe. That would being me to produce all facts to it. A nice healthy debate?

-Theo

You claim Israel is a "dangerous, rogue state", you nazi pig????

Just how is that?