Author Topic: Self-hating violent drug-addict popstar-criminal  (Read 3055 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Self-hating violent drug-addict popstar-criminal
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:06:06 AM »
pop-artists  =  rolemodels => drugaddiction => collapse of society

I have to admit: it is a story as old as pop-music itself. In it might sound boring.
How are you going to make a defensive stand against Muslim Invaders, if you're not able to tackle wide-spread drugs abuse??

The Doherty dossier

Violent criminal and drug addict, Pete Doherty, is the hero of the "love music hate racism" brigade and the so-called "antifascists" at the sinister Searchlight organisation who incite their "followers" to shout down, harass and abuse members and supporters of the legally constituted, democratic British National Party, whose policies and manifestos have the support of the majority of the British public.

These "antifascists", along with assorted Labour funding Trades Unions, left wing newspapers and organisations, which include teachers and many others involved in education, hold Doherty up as a role model to our children.

Doherty is the foul-mouthed and talentless "front man" in a band called Babyshambles, which plays to audiences of young, impressionable people in events set up to promote drugs and degeneracy, the rights of immigrants over indigenous Britons, mass immigration, Marxist multicultism and the importing of huge numbers of immigrants to this country as cheap labour for greedy employers, to dispossess the native Britons and as votes for the Labour party. All in the name of "tolerance" and "diversity".

Below are some links to the activities of the doyen of the "antifascists" that illustrate the nature of the society they want imposed on us by the ruling establishment that funds and supports them in opposing the British National Party, while denying a voice to the British people and displaying their degeneracy and total contempt for democracy and decency in society and public life.
http://www.bnp.org.uk/news_detail.php?newsId=1813

Pete Doherty Injects an Unconscious Fan With Heroin:
http://yeeeah.com/blog/2006/05/01/pete-doherty-injects-an-unconscious-fan-with-heroin/

The picture above, which shows Pete Doherty injecting an unconscious fan with heroin, could mean more trouble for the on-off boyfriend of Kate Moss. The Babyshambles frontman was arrested on Saturday near his East London home and quizzed on suspicion of administering a noxious substance recklessly. The crime carries a maximum of ten years jail. A source said:

“First he said he was joking around and was planning to spurt blood around to create a mess for the picture. Then he made out that he was taking a syringe of blood to keep for future use. He likes to make paintings with his own blood and he was going to use Laura’s for one of these blood paintings.”

I don’t see what’s wrong with that. Last month, I wanted to paint the walls of my apartment in red. I killed ten buccaneers and used their blood because it’s much cheaper than buying paint. Pete is the new Picasso. And I’m the king of pirates.

'Gifted and caring': Mark hugs Sheila at his Cambridge graduation

Pete Doherty and Mark had a furious confrontation
THIS IS EXACTLY THE WAY A MUSLIM-NAZI-MONSTER is looking to you in West-Europe.

Last hours: Mark Blanco, with a black eye, in intensive care after the fall

'This is my son after a night partying with Pete Doherty'; a mother tells her harrowing story
By ANGELLA JOHNSON -

He fell to his death after a confrontation with Pete Doherty, yet police dismissed it as suicide or an accident. Now Marco Blanco's mother has forced them to reopen the case.

The grainy image of a figure tumbling through the air like a bundle of clothes lasts only a few seconds.

It is hard enough to watch when you know you are seeing a young man who does not survive.

But for Sheila Blanco, it is excruciatingly painful viewing because it shows her only son, Mark, plunging 30ft to his death.

The grisly scene was captured on a security camera at a block of flats in Whitechapel in London's East End. It is where Mark, a 30-year-old Cambridge University philosophy graduate, died in the early hours of the morning on December 2 last year.further reading:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk:80/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=490120&in_page_id=1879

A bit too high?  :D :o ::) :o :D :o :D ::) :o ;D :o

Pete Doherty displays blood paintings

Paintings made with Pete Doherty's own blood are on exhibit at a London gallery and are being sold for $2,000 each. His friends say the paintings prove his innocence over claims he injected heroin into a passed out fan, and backup his story that he was actually drawing her blood to paint with. Paul Roundhill, the man storing his paintings, says:

"I picked these pictures up at his flat in Hackney. Blood paintings are something he has done for a long time. I think they help explain the photograph of Laura. It shows he does do blood paintings. I really don't think Pete was injecting her. It was just staged.""
It'd be more convincing if the paintings were actually good, but this is what you'd expect if you switched out a 5-year-old's finger paint with pig's blood and told them to go nuts. It looks like something he threw together at the last minute in a frantic attempt to pretend he's been doing it for years.

WHHHHAAAAATTTT    $2000 each!?!?!?!
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
What is going on here??
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

Re: Self-hating violent drug-addict popstar-criminal
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 04:03:29 AM »
Druggo losers ODing is part of natural selection.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Self-hating violent drug-addict popstar-criminal
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 06:22:24 PM »
Druggo losers ODing is part of natural selection.

Shouldn't we protect our children against this "natural selection"?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.