Author Topic: What I'll miss when Europe becomes a sharia stinkhole.  (Read 2559 times)

newman

What I'll miss when Europe becomes a sharia stinkhole.
« on: November 01, 2007, 08:34:16 AM »
Europe has displayed the most remarkable talent for design over the centuries. In the 19th and 20th centuries it designed some of the most beautiful, simple, functional things ever invented. Many are still in use today. Designs so perfectly simple and well-suited to their purpose the basic desings have not changed in generations.

Unfortunately all this will come to an end when Europe falls to it's self-inflicted muslim invasion. The muslim world designs NOTHING, invents NOTHING and creates NOTHING (unless you count pack-rape and murder).

These are just three of such, beautifull, timeless, practical enduring European creations that illustrate the best of Europe. I'll miss it.

What will you people miss (if anything)?

The Opinel pocket knife from France. Designed in 1890. Simple, durable, functional, uncomplicated, inexpensive and the highest quallity. These knives have been used by tradesmen, sailers and campers daily yet retain a razor-sharp edge.

The British Seagull outboard motor. Over 80 years old. These little motors have been used all over the world. Though small in horsepower, they are low geared and tuned for low speed torque. To this day reconditioned examples are in high demand as they are still the only man-portable outboard capable of moving a large, heavy displacement hull with any control. They are virtually indestructable too.

The Nordic Folkboat (Peoples' Boat). Literally the nautical verion of a Volkswagen. Designed in 1942 in Sweden as a low-cost, family cruiser/racer within reach of those on ordinary income. 25 ft on deck but 20 in the water, narrow beam but with a massively heavy ballast ratio (53%....more than half the entire weight of the boat in the keel!). These boats not only fulfilled their intended role perfectly, it was soon discovered that their sea-keeping ability in heavy weather was so good (better than most yachts twice her tiny size) that the folkboat could circle the globe. Small, inexpensive, very tough, easy to sail...these boats opened up the possibility of safe world cruising for people on modest incomes. Folkboats have done more single-handed circumnavigations than any other class of boat. Over 4000 have been made and only a small handful lost at sea. A real giant killer!! Still available brand-new today they are the perfect example of European design brilliance.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: What I'll miss when Europe becomes a sharia stinkhole.
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 04:40:45 AM »
Surely You don't wan to miss this:
Made in French

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:46:52 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 04:47:24 AM »
Or how little things can make big booms :
(German-Jewish geniuses get credit for that O0 O0)

« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 04:49:34 AM by Ambiorix »
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 04:49:06 AM »
Just of all those naval (and air) assets falling into muslim hands when they take over europe! :(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 04:52:20 AM »
those [censored] will never find the launch codes for it!

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 04:56:23 AM »
those morons will never find the launch codes for it!

That IS true.

Muslims have always had access to the latest and greatest weapons, but the Israelis could make jam of them with obsolete crap AND outnumbered 20:1.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 04:58:47 AM »
and if one of them even dares to think about turning this beautiful church

into a sharia-[censored]-headquarter,

I'll make sure there's a nice radio-controlled H-bomb under the basement.
Just waiting for the right time to blow it up.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 05:12:28 AM by Ambiorix »