Author Topic: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors  (Read 18034 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors
« on: November 04, 2007, 01:03:30 AM »
These black inventions are mostly lies

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
Re: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2007, 01:06:03 AM »
These black inventions are mostly lies
the black inventor Frederick was granted over 40 patents check it out.

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2007, 01:06:59 AM »
Whites invented things in Europe AND the colonies. If blacks were capable of inventing they would have done so in Africa.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 01:07:34 AM »
But Mary Joe,  your list said a black man invented the air conditioner, when in fact it was a white man, named Carrier who was the first one to invent it and patent it

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 01:09:29 AM »
Firstly, any idiot can be granted a patent.  All you need to do is make up a new device, it doesn't have to have any use to society at all.  For example, I could patent the design to a 4 blade knife I make up if its design is different than any other knife.  But will anyone use such a thing?  No.  Secondly, I bet all of his inventions were really not invented by himself as was the air conditioner. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 01:12:46 AM »
But Mary Joe,  your list said a black man invented the air conditioner, when in fact it was a white man, named Carrier who was the first one to invent it and patent it
you guys get very upset when good things are said about black people. are you sure you guys are not racist? maybe you are in denial.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »
Mary Joe, I dont trust anything on your list by black inventors. I just don't believe it.  

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2007, 01:14:00 AM »
you guys get very upset when good things are said about black people. are you sure you guys are not racist? maybe you are in denial.

Mary Joe: Denial is in Egypt

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2007, 01:14:13 AM »
You still haven't answered the question for the 3rd time, that the air conditioner was really not invented by the black man.  I think that you are racist for stealing a white man's invention and making believe it is your own. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2007, 01:15:49 AM »
You still haven't answered the question for the 3rd time, that the air conditioner was really not invented by the black man.  I think that you are racist for stealing a white man's invention and making believe it is your own. 

JDL, I keep asking her about that and she won't answer my question

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2007, 01:21:54 AM »
[quote a :::D :::Duthor=The Shadow link=topic=10739.msg113312#msg113312 date=1194156949]

[/quote]Don't be angry that Black are not what you want to believe they are.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2007, 01:26:43 AM »
[quote a :::D :::Duthor=The Shadow link=topic=10739.msg113312#msg113312 date=1194156949]

Don't be angry that Black are not what you want to believe they are.
[/quote]Don't be angry that black people are not what you want to believe they are.

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2007, 01:29:06 AM »

Don't be angry that Black are not what you want to believe they are.
[/quote]

Maryjoe:  I just looked it up on the internet and it turns out that Carrier was actually the first one to invent and patent the air conditioner.  And you refuse to answer why your list claims a black man invented it.  Why are you avoiding answering this question??????????????????????????????

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2007, 01:32:38 AM »
MaryJoe: Please don't try to tell me Carrier was really a black man

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2007, 01:42:07 AM »
Racism comes from the evil inclination. if you say you worship G-D-Hashem but are controle by the evil inclination, then your hated for blacks has blinded you. You are not really righteous. you are fooling your self.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2007, 01:48:49 AM »
Most of that list is bunk.  Posting lies to prove some point is completely ineffective maryjoe.  You might want to rethink using those sources.  People who are willing to use lies to justify spreading their beliefs are dangerous.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2007, 02:37:22 AM »
MaryJoe, go live with your black friends ok, and visit their top secret underground labs-where theire proffessors are discovering fantastic new technologies.

So, don't let me keep you up.

bye bye

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 02:40:24 AM »
Racism comes from the evil inclination. if you say you worship  but are controle by the evil inclination, then your hated for blacks has blinded you. You are not really righteous. you are fooling your self.

Blacks' evil behavior is what comes from The Evil Inclination?

I thought this creature was banned?

It is very sad to be blinded by hate. Father Abraham is a good examply. he open the door to all. unlike you he tyred to see the good in all. throw off the evil inclnation before it is too late and you perish in darkness.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 02:45:14 AM »
Racism comes from the evil inclination. if you say you worship  but are controle by the evil inclination, then your hated for blacks has blinded you. You are not really righteous. you are fooling your self.

It is very sad to be blinded by hate. Father Abraham is a good examply. he open the door to all. unlike you he tyred to see the good in all. throw off the evil inclnation before it is too late and you perish in darkness.

I can tell you dozens of times, when "good" whites opened their doores to the blacks.
They clothed them, fed them, EVERYTHING!
How did those pieces of **** rethank the whites, they slit their throats during the night!!!!

Maryjoe, ive i were you, id be VEEERY carefull when near your black geniuses

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2007, 02:53:00 AM »

I can tell you dozens of times, when "good" whites opened their doores to the blacks.
How did those pieces of **** rethank the whites, they slit their throats during the night!!!!

truth be told, if you guys lived in Israel you would be attacking black Jews also. you hate anything black good or bad. you have one obstacle, Hashem. Hashem will protect those you seek to destroy. And please spar me the bull about you not being racist.   

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2007, 03:15:09 AM »
Still....a YES or No question.

hahaha yes

Maryjoe, want some Brazillia Mayonaise?
It was designed by a black....yuuuuum :D :D

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2007, 03:31:01 AM »
There's nothing wrong with disliking something that you know is evil.  The evil inclination has to do with the way most blacks choose to behave.  Sorry, you're losing in every facet of your argument, maryjoe. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2007, 03:40:38 AM »

truth be told, if you guys lived in Israel you would be attacking black Jews also. you hate anything black good or bad. you have one obstacle, Hashem. Hashem will protect those you seek to destroy. And please spar me the bull about you not being racist.   

If you'll care to go through our boards, you'll see that we sing the praises of Allen Keys, Joe Clark and Larry Elder (all negroes). JTF hayes evil culture. We don't give a hoot about pigmentation.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2007, 04:58:52 AM »
Perhaps Maryjoe is really Erica?
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2007, 05:07:04 AM »
Still....a YES or No question.

hahaha yes

Maryjoe, want some Brazillia Mayonaise?
It was designed by a black....yuuuuum :D :D

:::D :::D O0
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .