Author Topic: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors  (Read 19131 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: You know what, Chaim was right about black inventors
« Reply #50 on: November 04, 2007, 02:15:34 PM »
Maimonides, the Rambam says that Sub-Saharan blacks are mid-way between humans and monkeys.

And that's a fact, maryjoe.

Look it up.

Racism is not part of the Torah?!?!?!?!

maryjoe, you wouldnt a Torah concept if you tripped over one.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #51 on: November 04, 2007, 02:19:52 PM »
I beleive it was in a letter he wrote to a Hakham.

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 04, 2007, 02:22:30 PM »
Yes, where does the Rambam say that? That's certainly putting us in an extremely negative light by stating something like this!

Also, I guess I wouldn't know a Jewish concept if I tripped over one myself. Just where in the Torah does it state that racism is a necessary Jewish concept??? I'm not talking about "chosen people" either. I'm talking about being racist against certain races because of the color of their skin and engaging in stereotyping and racial epithets? Just where exactly in the torah does it command me to engage in such behaviors?

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 04, 2007, 02:23:32 PM »
If black people are cursed then what about black Jews  in Israel? do you dislike them too? Are you Jewish? and what about black Noahides. I think you lack Torah understanding.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2007, 02:27:22 PM by maryjoe »

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 04, 2007, 02:53:48 PM »
If black people are cursed then what about black Jews  in Israel? do you dislike them too? Are you Jewish? and what about black Noahides. I think you lack Torah understanding.

All blacks have the opportunity to be righteous. Black Jews are Jews, they are not cursed; they have the Covenant. Black Noahides are one example of righteous blacks. Blacks were cursed to be enslaved and always have the slave mentality, but that doesn't mean they can't be righteous. I personally know some great (non-Jewish) black people whom I have complete respect for. The Torah says that everyone has free will to choose good and evil, and that includes even those with the inclination to do evil.
you are not making sense you say black Jews are Jews they are not cursed. then you say blacks are cursed. my friend black is black. the fact is no black is cursed. you just want to believe it so.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 04, 2007, 03:04:49 PM »
you are not making sense you say black Jews are Jews they are not cursed. then you say blacks are cursed. my friend black is black. the fact is no black is cursed. you just want to believe it so.

I am making sense. All Jews all blessed with the Covenant from haShem; that's the spiritual reality. Jews who convert are automatically considered children of Abraham. It was the descendants of Canaan that were cursed, but again, that doesn't stop them from having the potential to counteract the curse and be wonderful individuals. G-d also said that Ishmael, father of Arabs, would be a wild donkey of a man making war with everyone around him, but Ishmael himself ended up being a rightous man.
Oh so the color black is not cursed just a certain group of people.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #56 on: November 04, 2007, 03:05:38 PM »
The vast majority of Ethiopian Jews are NOT Jewish.

Very few of them converted when they came and their claims to actually being Jewish are laughable.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2007, 03:08:23 PM »

I am making sense. All Jews all blessed with the Covenant from haShem; that's the spiritual reality. Jews who convert are automatically considered children of Abraham. It was the descendants of Canaan that were cursed, but again, that doesn't stop them from having the potential to counteract the curse and be wonderful individuals. G-d also said that Ishmael, father of Arabs, would be a wild donkey of a man making war with everyone around him, but Ishmael himself ended up being a rightous man.

Sure, indians and aboriginals have black skin but they're not cursed.

Just Sub-Saharan Africans who are all dying of starvation and AIDS which apparently are not curses in maryjoe's mindset.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: November 04, 2007, 03:11:02 PM »

Sure, indians and aboriginals have black skin but they're not cursed.

Just Sub-Saharan Africans who are all dying of starvation and AIDS which apparently are not curses in maryjoe's mindset.
don'tforget the black Jews who are african who are not cursed!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 04, 2007, 03:31:50 PM »
Let's get back to the point at hand.  Trying to use as evidence, the denial of false claims by black apologists or affirmative action propagandists, as proof of racism is ridiculous.  Refusing to believe lies perpetrated by manipulative blacks has nothing to do with racism. 

There are many groups of people who I dislike who I can admit invented great things. 

I despise Islamic culture, but I can admit that during the golden age of Islam, Muslims invented many things and contributed towards knowledge in general.

I despise 19th-20th century German society, but I can admit that they invented many things, some of which were used for evil, but nevertheless I can admit that they created inventions and made progress.

Why would you even expect us to listen to you after you tried to feed us all those lies, without even taking a minimal effort at finding out the truth?  You obviously have corrupted motives.  Do you believe everything that people tell you, or are you so willing to believe that blacks are intelligent as everyone else that you are willing to ignore reality and silence all reason? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: November 04, 2007, 03:35:58 PM »

Very few of them converted when they came and their claims to actually being Jewish are laughable.
So you don't like black Jews living in Israel?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2007, 03:39:23 PM »

Who says they're actually Jews though?  You're presupposing that, again, without evidence, or with evidence that has been manipulated in some way. 

The ones who have gone through legitimate conversions are of course Jews, but how do you know they have all had one?  Where do you get your information from? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 04, 2007, 03:41:23 PM »

Who says they're actually Jews though?  You're presupposing that, again, without evidence, or with evidence that has been manipulated in some way. 
Be careful first you hate black jews and then white Jews.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #63 on: November 04, 2007, 03:41:56 PM »
I heard they invented the peanut, but I don't know how you invent one of G-d's creations.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #64 on: November 04, 2007, 03:43:51 PM »

They're not Jewish, genius.

So, no. I don't like fake Jews there.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #65 on: November 04, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

No, I don't hate black Jews, I'm just debating you to get you to realize that you really know nothing because you aren't informed enough to have these conversations. 

I don't know if most Ethiopian Israelis are Jews or not, but neither do you.  You should at least be open to the possibility that the ones who haven't gone through conversions aren't Jews at all.  It is certainly possible.  For you to deny that is very close-minded, especially when you don't have the facts on your side. 

You seem to believe everything you hear with absolute faith, and that is a dangerous way to acquire information.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 04, 2007, 03:46:11 PM »

I think maryjoe is an affirmative action person.  I'm definitely getting that Erica vibe from her, MMM HMM!!

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 04, 2007, 03:50:43 PM »

No, I don't hate black Jews, I'm just debating you to get you to realize that you really know nothing because you aren't informed enough to have these conversations. 

I don't know if most Ethiopian Israelis are Jews or not, but neither do you.  You should at least be open to the possibility that the ones who haven't gone through conversions aren't Jews at all.  It is certainly possible.  For you to deny that is very close-minded, especially when you don't have the facts on your side. 

You seem to believe everything you hear with absolute faith, and that is a dangerous way to acquire information.
well let us talk about the black Jews in Israel that you say are really Jews, they are black and african. . so the color black is not cursed right?

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #68 on: November 04, 2007, 03:53:53 PM »

well let us talk about the black Jews in Israel that you say are really Jews, they are black and african. . so the color black is not cursed right?

I don't think the color black is cursed at all.  Skin color doesn't matter to me at all.  There are many fantastic people who are black, like some Indians, and some blacks.  I don't believe in the Biblical curses, but I do believe that American blacks and African blacks have cursed themselves very severely.  This has absolutely nothing to do with their skin color.   

Offline AmericanLatino

• New JTFer
« Reply #69 on: November 04, 2007, 08:18:40 PM »
This reminds me of a good friend of mine that happens to be Black.  I remember she'd from time to time always make a point to say that a black person wrote 'The Rock' - the movie starring Sean Connery.. or a black person invented the modern street light - red/yellow/green.

Even if these things are true it's just so tacky to even say it - especially to people you don't even know.  What does this prove?  If it were true that a black man invented the traffic signal (which it is NOT by the way), what does this prove?  Does this make all blacks automatic geniuses?  This alone should be a wake-up call to intellectual blacks that if they need to defends their own race in this way then there is something seriously wrong with the image that most Americans have of black peoople, and you need to look at other methods of fixing the problem - at least in your own circle of friends/family.

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2007, 08:45:06 PM »
This reminds me of a good friend of mine that happens to be Black.  I remember she'd from time to time always make a point to say that a black person wrote 'The Rock' - the movie starring Sean Connery.. or a black person invented the modern street light - red/yellow/green.

Even if these things are true it's just so tacky to even say it - especially to people you don't even know.  What does this prove?  If it were true that a black man invented the traffic signal (which it is NOT by the way), what does this prove?  Does this make all blacks automatic geniuses?  This alone should be a wake-up call to intellectual blacks that if they need to defends their own race in this way then there is something seriously wrong with the image that most Americans have of black peoople, and you need to look at other methods of fixing the problem - at least in your own circle of friends/family.

American latino what country is your famliy from. Pureto rico, mexico, please tell me and do not be a shame. 

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2007, 09:21:00 PM »
American latino what country is your family from. Pureto rico, mexico, please tell me and do not be a shame. 
Great, NOW you're going to pick on him!
[/quote]what is wrong with the question? White people have pride in their race. Why shouldn't he?

Offline maryjoe

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2007, 09:38:19 PM »
I'm just saying, who cares what his ancestry is! As long as he's a righteous Genitle.
 He doesn't have to answer it either and I hope he doesn't because trolls don't deserve for JTF members to feed their curiosity. And why don't you ask White posters what ancestry is...are they: Irish, English, German etc... everyone has an ancestry too, why pick on someone with "Latino" on their user name?
Also, did you already answer the question about the inventor of the air conditioner that EVERYONE has been asking you aout? Carrier was white? Yes or NO
What a hypocrite. people here trash black people  all the time. Only because they are black and you get upset because I question a person who seems racist. How about making this forum a true righteous forum. not offending any race. and focusing just on the Torah.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2007, 11:03:20 PM »

I think maryjoe is an affirmative action person.  I'm definitely getting that Erica vibe from her, MMM HMM!!

I don't think so. maryjoe seems to have a bit more of a grasp on Judaism and Israel.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: November 04, 2007, 11:25:00 PM »
Let's get back to the point at hand.  Trying to use as evidence, the denial of false claims by black apologists or affirmative action propagandists, as proof of racism is ridiculous.  Refusing to believe lies perpetrated by manipulative blacks has nothing to do with racism. 

There are many groups of people who I dislike who I can admit invented great things. 

I despise Islamic culture, but I can admit that during the golden age of Islam, Muslims invented many things and contributed towards knowledge in general.

I despise 19th-20th century German society, but I can admit that they invented many things, some of which were used for evil, but nevertheless I can admit that they created inventions and made progress.

Why would you even expect us to listen to you after you tried to feed us all those lies, without even taking a minimal effort at finding out the truth?  You obviously have corrupted motives.  Do you believe everything that people tell you, or are you so willing to believe that blacks are intelligent as everyone else that you are willing to ignore reality and silence all reason? 

Do you have any proof that blacks have an inferior cerebral cortex in comparison to other races? If not, then that means that blacks have the same potential for intelligence and success and that if they fail or engage in evil behavior, it's not due to lack of intelligence, it's due to them not using their intelligence wisely which is caused more by culture and environment.