Author Topic: Rally In Annapolis  (Read 2171 times)

admin

Rally In Annapolis
« on: November 04, 2007, 04:14:23 AM »
If indeed the infamous Piece Summit does take place as scheduled, G-d save us!, everyone is invited to come and raise our voices in loud protest:

To Rally to "Defend Jerusalem" on Sunday, November 25, 2007 from Noon to 2 P.M. at the same spot and with the same purpose and the day before the "Middle East Summit" being planned in Annapolis, Md. at the Naval Academy, where we will also have a presence there too at Gate 1 at King George and Randall St. from 11 Am to 2 P.M. on both days.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Rally In Annapolis
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2007, 03:16:56 PM »
If indeed the infamous Piece Summit does take place as scheduled, G-d save us!, everyone is invited to come and raise our voices in loud protest:

To Rally to "Defend Jerusalem" on Sunday, November 25, 2007 from Noon to 2 P.M. at the same spot and with the same purpose and the day before the "Middle East Summit" being planned in Annapolis, Md. at the Naval Academy, where we will also have a presence there too at Gate 1 at King George and Randall St. from 11 Am to 2 P.M. on both days.

I'm assuming other groups will be participating in the "Defend Jerusalem" rally, and there will be an opportunity for representatives of the participating groups to address the crowd.

This is the perfect venue for Chaim to deliver one of his impassioned speeches and get JTF some much needed publicity.

I hope plans are being made for Chaim to attend.   

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2007, 03:34:46 PM »
I don't understand why they don't make their protest for the day OF the summit.  They should make big signs saying "Leave Israel Alone, CONGOLEEZA Rice" and shove them right in her face so she can see them. 

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2007, 04:00:22 PM »
While I agree with your sentiments, unfortunately a 'Congoleeza' sign would be perceived as being racist and would ultimately be counter-productive.

However, signs denouncing the agenda of CongoSleeza, the Hate Department, Smolmert, the mooozie beast Abu Mazen, and Pisslam in general should be done in a tasteful way that still deliver a powerful message.

How many JTF'ers are in the Annapolis region or planning to attend ?