Author Topic: Let oil prices Appreciate - Chaim's Dream will come true, Oil will be Useless  (Read 1199 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Hi All

I am proud to announce a good news for all of you. Within next 10 years , crude oil will render useless, like what Chaim dreams, because oil prices are climbing.

The foolish Arabs are so happy, the oil prices reached $100 , When it reaches $200 USD, it will not be profitable to run many industries with oil , including motor vehicles.

Thousands of Companies worldwide will break their head and invent Micromachines running on nanotechnology which can replace oil, also alternate energy sources like wind, geothermal, solar etc will be developed in a big way to solve energy crisis.

Finally Oil will become secondry and Terror will end, also Islam.

Iam happy if someone invent an Engine that run on Urine.

What you say???

So pray for the appreciation of Oil to 200-300 USD per barrel, that is the end of crude oil.

Regards

GIJO

newman

Supply and demand.

Look at cars. While America had cheap oil it's domestic cars were oversized, outmoded, lumbering barges that were mere upgrades of 70s models. The Europeans had high oil prices and developed superb compact cars and efficient, lean-burn engines.

Expensive oil will drive alternate fuel developement better than anything. I can't wait. Especially since it will fix all those wankers driving around town in 2.5 ton 4X4s.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Hi All

I am proud to announce a good news for all of you. Within next 10 years , crude oil will render useless, like what Chaim dreams, because oil prices are climbing.

The foolish Arabs are so happy, the oil prices reached $100 , When it reaches $200 USD, it will not be profitable to run many industries with oil , including motor vehicles.

Thousands of Companies worldwide will break their head and invent Micromachines running on nanotechnology which can replace oil, also alternate energy sources like wind, geothermal, solar etc will be developed in a big way to solve energy crisis.

Finally Oil will become secondry and Terror will end, also Islam.

Iam happy if someone invent an Engine that run on Urine.

What you say???

So pray for the appreciation of Oil to 200-300 USD per barrel, that is the end of crude oil.

Regards

GIJO
The sad fact is that as long as oil is around the market will  always find a price that people will accept. As soon as the price goes to the point that people cut back on usage the price drops back to a level people can tolerate The pitfall will come in when oil is no longer in abundant supply. Once less and less people have oil to sell the few remaining producers will be able to set their prices as they see fit. Hopefully by that time the great countries of the world will have got away from oil. I really believe that we will not move away from oil until that point of short supply is reached.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years