Author Topic: Foreign aid and welfare interfering with G_d and nature.  (Read 4956 times)

newman

Re: Foreign aid and welfare interfering with G_d and nature.
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2007, 02:07:08 PM »
what?!! You hate the west?  ??? mmmmm.......

I bet he's an indian and not a spaniard.

My ancestors were Italian, Danish, Basque, Spanish, Indians....a mix of all. I dislike Western culture, not western individuals.
When I was a child I was a Sun worshipper and rejected Catholicism who honoured the massacres of Amerindians here. Even if my family is Catholic. I began to believe in Hashem at 16 when I knew about Jews. Had I met you, instead of a Rav, I would have never believed, I would have thought the Jews were like Catholics!
Had I come here when I was 16, now I would still be saying the prayer to the Sun every morning and afternoon!!!

Boer and I aren't Jews.

Judaism is not about having sympathy for the ugly, ignorant, cruel and stupid. Jews are required to hate their enemies. Africans are the enemies of Jews.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2007, 02:25:39 PM »
Judaism is not about having sympathy for the ugly, ignorant, cruel and stupid. Jews are required to hate their enemies. Africans are the enemies of Jews.

Judaism tells to love the simple innocent and ignorants. Are those tribes in Africa, who don't even have an alphabet, enemies of the Jews? Don't be silly! They may not even know who the Jews are, in fact they perhaps don't know any tribe outside themselves.
B"H I met a Rav firstly, otherwise I would have belived that Judaism is hate!
Go to Africa and then speak about it!
The Falashas, even more advaced than their native African neighbours were surprised when the Israelis informed them about a Israel. One 19 years old Falasha was amazed to know about electric lighting. He said " My father had told me once that there was life outside Ethiopya, but I didn't even know the name of any country". When the Israeli soldiers told him "we are Jews like you", He just didn't know what "Jew" meant. So the Israeli said "I believe in One G-d, as you do".

The only person I heard saying ignorants must be hated was a Pentecostal Minister's secretary. He said "ignorants and JEWS will burn in hell"
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 02:29:08 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2007, 08:59:32 PM »
uhuh...so who's fault is it that tyhese poor ol little africans can't read and write?