Author Topic: Australian muslim leader = budding black rapper?  (Read 9101 times)

Rhuan

Australian muslim leader = budding black rapper?
« on: October 31, 2006, 05:45:55 PM »
A muslim leader in australia recently compared rape victims to uncovered meat, as thereligionofpeace.com's editor has pointed out, this speech, put to the right music would make a great rap song: http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/Articles/Mufti_Mix-A-Lot.htm
« Last Edit: February 02, 2007, 05:16:51 PM by ftf »

Rhuan

Re: Australian muslim leader = budding black rapist?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2006, 04:43:13 PM »
Is no one interested?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2006, 05:23:43 PM »
Its not that no ones interested but there are so many stickies that subjects dotn last on the main page long. And what the Muzzie is saying is what they all believe he's just more honest than most of them. Who coat the exact same thing in seemingly sweet ideas of respect and kindness.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2006, 05:48:12 PM »
Strictly speaking he is correct.  These white, ANglo women behave obscenely in public, they go about whooping, laughing, shouting, communicating with many different kinds of men, they dress indecently, in fact they are trying to out-do their menfolk in terms of sheer lewdness.

So it's no wonder that many men cannot control themselves where these hoes are concerned.

Rhuan

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2006, 04:34:52 PM »
So your saying that he is right that when a man rapes a woman, the woman should be locked up, and the man should just recieve a lecture?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2006, 05:35:57 PM »
no one on this forum believes that women should be punished for rape. Any rapist is a evil person who should be punished very severly. It is beyond me how anyone can say the woman was asking for it, yes some women do dress like prostitutes and that should stop, but there is no excuse for rape.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2006, 05:59:22 PM »
So your saying that he is right that when a man rapes a woman, the woman should be locked up, and the man should just recieve a lecture?

A rapist should always be punished under the laws of the country he commits the offence in.  The situation is comparable to when I park my flashy new car (okay I don't really have a car, this is just for argument's sake), unlocked, with expensive valuables in clear view near the windows, in a dodgy neighbourhood well known for being full of criminals and thieves.  The thieves who will inevitably steal my car should be punished but I also should learn not to be so stupid in future.

Likewise, when women display their lewdness and wind up ill-educated, disaffected young men by parading around and exhibiting their charms, they should learn not to be so stupid in future, and to stop inciting trouble.

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2006, 06:13:36 PM »

A rapist should always be punished under the laws of the country he commits the offence in.  The situation is comparable to when I park my flashy new car (okay I don't really have a car, this is just for argument's sake), unlocked, with expensive valuables in clear view near the windows, in a dodgy neighbourhood well known for being full of criminals and thieves.  The thieves who will inevitably steal my car should be punished but I also should learn not to be so stupid in future.

Likewise, when women display their lewdness and wind up ill-educated, disaffected young men by parading around and exhibiting their charms, they should learn not to be so stupid in future, and to stop inciting trouble.

Absolutely. :)

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2006, 12:42:12 AM »
no one on this forum believes that women should be punished for rape. Any rapist is a evil person who should be punished very severly. It is beyond me how anyone can say the woman was asking for it, yes some women do dress like prostitutes and that should stop, but there is no excuse for rape.

As a man it's an insult whenever someone suggests the way a woman talks, walks, dresses or behaves somehow causes males to rape.

Rape has nothing to do with sex and certainly nothing to do with love. 

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 11:12:15 AM »

As a man it's an insult whenever someone suggests the way a woman talks, walks, dresses or behaves somehow causes males to rape.

Such nonsense.  Rape has nothing to do with sex?

Women who dress and behave like sluts have no influence on bad male behavior?

Come now.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2006, 12:33:06 AM »
Absolutely. :)

I am about to post a new thread (G-d willing) about some 14 year old girl who met a black guy, give him her telephone number, and then proceded to go and meet this almost-total-stranger in pitch darkness at 10pm the same night after she gave him her number.  He turned up with three friends and they all raped her.

I mean - young women behave stupidly, why should we pity them?  When young men behave stupidly, and hurt or even kill themselves, almost everyone says 'Boys will be boys.'  But why should women get more care and respect, even when they behave worse than chimpanzees?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2006, 11:13:36 AM »
Percentage wise the animals are the rapists in Europe and Australia,they should be deported back to their slums in asia and the mid east
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raptorman

• Full JTFer
  • The Prophet Mohammad (May Piss Be Upon Him)
    • Niggermania
« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2006, 09:18:36 AM »

Such nonsense.  Rape has nothing to do with sex?

Women who dress and behave like sluts have no influence on bad male behavior?

Come now.

Rape has nothing to do with sex it has everything to do with control and degradation.

You are telling me the image of a woman in a bathing suit exerts such power we men can "control ourselves"?  Please, give me a break.

"Can you cite one speck of hard evidence of the benefits of 'diversity' that we have heard gushed about for years? Evidence of its harm can be seen - written in blood - from Iraq to India, from Serbia to Sudan, from Fiji to the Philippines.  It is scary how easily so many people canbe brainwashed by sheer repetition of a word." - Thomas Sowell writing for the Jewish World Review August 29, 2006

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 10:14:43 AM »

Rape has nothing to do with sex it has everything to do with control and degradation.

You are telling me the image of a woman in a bathing suit exerts such power we men can "control ourselves"?  Please, give me a break.

Most men cannot control themselves when faced with the female body.  Now, if you're a homosexual, a blind man or a man with a very low testosterone count then yes, perhaps you can control yourself.

(Clarification provided two posts down.)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2006, 05:42:06 PM by Scriabin »

Scriabin

« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 05:18:08 PM »
DOESN'T it vary between the men...SOME CAN CONTOL THEMSELVES...whereas SOME CANNOT..

Rape is wrong no matter whatever the provoke.......its about moral sense and the thought of how evil it is to commit such a crime.....

I don't mean rape.  Of course, no man should lay a hand on a woman. 

I'm talking about the power a woman has over a man with her physical presence.  Most men cannot think normally when a half-naked woman is anywhere near them.

Sex IS the motivation for rape however.  All this talk about control and domination is feminist pseudo-psychological gobbledygook.

Rhuan

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2006, 11:28:59 AM »
Any decent man should be able to "control themselves" no matter how many half or even fully naked women he is surrounded by, the problem is that there are many men in society today who do not fit this definition of decent.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2006, 01:23:29 PM »
Sex IS the motivation for rape however.  All this talk about control and domination is feminist pseudo-psychological gobbledygook.

I kind of disagree with you.  As a neurotic I am able to analyse exaggerated patterns of behaviour in myself which I suppose most people exhibit in subtler ways.  And I can testify that attractive women do make me feel threatened and I do feel an overriding desire to, as it were, 'humiliate' or dominate them.  The fact that I can't makes me feel extremely anxious, which is why whenever an attractive woman comes near me, or winks at me, or blows a kiss at me, or smiles or talks to me, I feel an intense desire to run away.

What I'd really like to do is pin her down, pull down her pants, and make passionate love to her ... impregnate her, as it were.  And once she is pregnant, I have 'dominated' her and she becomes mine.

As for treating women as equals - that's something I could never do.  Why?  Because I know that women are superior to men.  I know that everything men can do, women can do - better.  (It's only because of socialization, peer pressure and patriarchal structures of social organization that men are more likely to be represented in certain job and job positions than women.  Women would be able to do those jobs too if only society spent as much resources training them as it does men.)

But, women have, over and above men, certain things that men can never have - the ability to have children; the ability to be astonishingly beautiful, the ability to be an Angel of G-d.

And G-d places women on this Earth to test us - the way we react to them represents how religious we really are.

But now that women can have children without ever going near a man, men are now officially obsolete.  The only thing that keeps men in existence is sexism and patriarchy.  I repeat: men are obsolete.  Nothing men can do is outside the ability of women.  BUt many things only women can do, like creating more life.  Women don't even need men for procreation any more.

Men are living on borrowed time.

Women are going to inherit the earth and they know it.

Which is why I cry every night - I beg for mercy from woman, but she always looks down on me ... I crawl at her feet but she beshrews me.  And I look up at her, and show her my weakness, but she condemns me to Perdition - I am a lost soul, I know too much, I am WORTHLESS and WOMAN IS EVERYTHING.

What now?

Rhuan

« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2006, 01:30:29 PM »
I really think there is something wrong with you.

Scriabin

« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

I kind of disagree with you.  As a neurotic I am able to analyse exaggerated patterns of behaviour in myself which I suppose most people exhibit in subtler ways.  And I can testify that attractive women do make me feel threatened and I do feel an overriding desire to, as it were, 'humiliate' or dominate them.  The fact that I can't makes me feel extremely anxious, which is why whenever an attractive woman comes near me, or winks at me, or blows a kiss at me, or smiles or talks to me, I feel an intense desire to run away.

What I'd really like to do is pin her down, pull down her pants, and make passionate love to her ... impregnate her, as it were.  And once she is pregnant, I have 'dominated' her and she becomes mine.

As for treating women as equals - that's something I could never do.  Why?  Because I know that women are superior to men.  I know that everything men can do, women can do - better.  (It's only because of socialization, peer pressure and patriarchal structures of social organization that men are more likely to be represented in certain job and job positions than women.  Women would be able to do those jobs too if only society spent as much resources training them as it does men.)

But, women have, over and above men, certain things that men can never have - the ability to have children; the ability to be astonishingly beautiful, the ability to be an Angel of G-d.

And G-d places women on this Earth to test us - the way we react to them represents how religious we really are.

But now that women can have children without ever going near a man, men are now officially obsolete.  The only thing that keeps men in existence is sexism and patriarchy.  I repeat: men are obsolete.  Nothing men can do is outside the ability of women.  BUt many things only women can do, like creating more life.  Women don't even need men for procreation any more.

Men are living on borrowed time.

Women are going to inherit the earth and they know it.

Which is why I cry every night - I beg for mercy from woman, but she always looks down on me ... I crawl at her feet but she beshrews me.  And I look up at her, and show her my weakness, but she condemns me to Perdition - I am a lost soul, I know too much, I am WORTHLESS and WOMAN IS EVERYTHING.

What now?

You're right.  Sounds like you are indeed worthless.