Author Topic: JTF Listen to me please.  (Read 25935 times)

Kiwi

Re: JTF Listen to me please.
« Reply #100 on: November 07, 2007, 09:03:25 PM »
Not just a 'prince charming' but to quote from a muslim website....he is "the best example for humanity"...really....an old man who would sexually violate a child (and spare me the 'child of 9 was different back then BS...a girl of 9 was still a child) would rape, kill, lie and generally terrorize people who did not follow his beliefs is supposed to be "the best example for humanity"???
Im sorry but in order to be a muslim, you DO need to believe this, this statement (not always in those words but same meaning) is common among muslims sites...and IF you believe this then YES you are a muslim and YES when we say muslims are evil beasts we mean you.

Oh so nicely put  O0

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #101 on: November 07, 2007, 09:09:03 PM »

3. Muslims (not Islam), but Muslims are another matter.  Same thing with homosexuals.  I don't know where a lot of the very right wing people come from or who they hang out with or if they have had any experiences with certain types in the outside world etc etc etc..  But for me, like Dexter and many others in this forum and who know nothing about our forum, also work with and have "friends" and "acquaintenances" who just happen to be the very people that many of the far right people on this forum preach hate about (rightfully or wrongfully). I can say that I am comfortable in my own skin of those "acquaintences" that just happen to be the very people who are not supposed to like.  Many of them are decent, hard working, normal human beings and are most likely not politically affiliaited to anything..perhaps just want a peaceful life and raise a decent family and want the very basics most people in this world want.  So, in my mind, not ALL Muslims are evil. 

Well the facts disagree with your assessment. The polls show that the vast majority of Muslims do support bin laden and terrorism against non-muslims, though they themselves may  not be willing to practice it (not everyone is a "hero").

One in four of those Muslims you meet even in AMERICA ADMIT to supporting suicide bombings when the true numbers including those who don't admit it are much higher.

JTF is right when they say all Muslims are evil, the only problem is people are not educated about what a Muslim really is. Our job is to educate them.

You mean a muslim by definition who practices Islam knowingly that Mohammed was an evil doer..

What if it is a Muslim who has faith in Gd and that religion, but doesn't realize how evil the Koran really is...and truely believes that people like Bin Ladin and the terrorists are freaks?  Does that mean that person isn't really a Muslim?  How can we judge this?  There are billions who consider themselves Muslim but how many realize they aren't practicing Islam if they fit the characterization that I was writing about earlier in the paragraph?  Surely, not all Muslims practice deception...Some are true Muslims and want to kill all of us.  Others are pretending to be moderates but really want to kill us.  But I'm sure there are a bunch who don't know any better and want to live side by side..but then they really aren't Muslims...You get me?

I definately think the Koran and Islam as it really is is an evil evil evil religion..And anyone who follows it like that is really really really evil..And anyone who practices deception to pretend to be nice and moderate but really want to kill all of us or convert us is really really evil...but what about the rest who consider themselves Muslim, but may be honest decent people relatively speaking?  I mean is that all of those Muslims are also trying to deceive us?  Perhaps...or only just a few? or are we just being paranoid?  Or am I just losing my mind?  HELP ME!!!!   :-[ ::)
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #102 on: November 07, 2007, 09:52:18 PM »
  There may be so called moderate Muslims out there, but we, at the very least, must keep a watchful eye on them.  Suspicion as a matter of course.  They won't like it of course, but tough.  This is OUR SURVIVAL.  Muslims must be made to feel uncomfortable.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 09:54:07 PM by genteelgentile »
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #103 on: November 07, 2007, 09:56:43 PM »

3. Muslims (not Islam), but Muslims are another matter.  Same thing with homosexuals.  I don't know where a lot of the very right wing people come from or who they hang out with or if they have had any experiences with certain types in the outside world etc etc etc..  But for me, like Dexter and many others in this forum and who know nothing about our forum, also work with and have "friends" and "acquaintenances" who just happen to be the very people that many of the far right people on this forum preach hate about (rightfully or wrongfully). I can say that I am comfortable in my own skin of those "acquaintences" that just happen to be the very people who are not supposed to like.  Many of them are decent, hard working, normal human beings and are most likely not politically affiliaited to anything..perhaps just want a peaceful life and raise a decent family and want the very basics most people in this world want.  So, in my mind, not ALL Muslims are evil. 

Well the facts disagree with your assessment. The polls show that the vast majority of Muslims do support bin laden and terrorism against non-muslims, though they themselves may  not be willing to practice it (not everyone is a "hero").

One in four of those Muslims you meet even in AMERICA ADMIT to supporting suicide bombings when the true numbers including those who don't admit it are much higher.

JTF is right when they say all Muslims are evil, the only problem is people are not educated about what a Muslim really is. Our job is to educate them.

You mean a muslim by definition who practices Islam knowingly that Mohammed was an evil doer..

What if it is a Muslim who has faith in Gd and that religion, but doesn't realize how evil the Koran really is...and truely believes that people like Bin Ladin and the terrorists are freaks?  Does that mean that person isn't really a Muslim?  How can we judge this?  There are billions who consider themselves Muslim but how many realize they aren't practicing Islam if they fit the characterization that I was writing about earlier in the paragraph?  Surely, not all Muslims practice deception...Some are true Muslims and want to kill all of us.  Others are pretending to be moderates but really want to kill us.  But I'm sure there are a bunch who don't know any better and want to live side by side..but then they really aren't Muslims...You get me?

I definately think the Koran and Islam as it really is is an evil evil evil religion..And anyone who follows it like that is really really really evil..And anyone who practices deception to pretend to be nice and moderate but really want to kill all of us or convert us is really really evil...but what about the rest who consider themselves Muslim, but may be honest decent people relatively speaking?  I mean is that all of those Muslims are also trying to deceive us?  Perhaps...or only just a few? or are we just being paranoid?  Or am I just losing my mind?  HELP ME!!!!   :-[ ::)

It's simple. The burden is on them to prove they are the exception to the rule. Otherwise we must go by the majority who wishes us harm.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #104 on: November 07, 2007, 10:44:11 PM »

What if it is a Muslim who has faith in Gd and that religion, but doesn't realize how evil the Koran really is...and truely believes that people like Bin Ladin and the terrorists are freaks?  Does that mean that person isn't really a Muslim?  How can we judge this?  There are billions who consider themselves Muslim but how many realize they aren't practicing Islam if they fit the characterization that I was writing about earlier in the paragraph?  Surely, not all Muslims practice deception...Some are true Muslims and want to kill all of us.  Others are pretending to be moderates but really want to kill us.  But I'm sure there are a bunch who don't know any better and want to live side by side..but then they really aren't Muslims...You get me?

I definately think the Koran and Islam as it really is is an evil evil evil religion..And anyone who follows it like that is really really really evil..And anyone who practices deception to pretend to be nice and moderate but really want to kill all of us or convert us is really really evil...but what about the rest who consider themselves Muslim, but may be honest decent people relatively speaking?  I mean is that all of those Muslims are also trying to deceive us?  Perhaps...or only just a few? or are we just being paranoid?  Or am I just losing my mind?  HELP ME!!!!   :-[ ::)

It's simple. The burden is on them to prove they are the exception to the rule. Otherwise we must go by the majority who wishes us harm.

Lubab, help me...I know there is a Talmudic law that you can say this about an individual person...can you paraphrase for me about a nation or a whole community and where it comes from in the Torah?  Thank you.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #105 on: November 08, 2007, 02:03:58 AM »
Not just a 'prince charming' but to quote from a muslim website....he is "the best example for humanity"...really....an old man who would sexually violate a child (and spare me the 'child of 9 was different back then BS...a girl of 9 was still a child) would rape, kill, lie and generally terrorize people who did not follow his beliefs is supposed to be "the best example for humanity"???
Im sorry but in order to be a muslim, you DO need to believe this, this statement (not always in those words but same meaning) is common among muslims sites...and IF you believe this then YES you are a muslim and YES when we say muslims are evil beasts we mean you.

The stuff about "9 year olds being different or more mature" back then is ludicrous!

It is the opposite. Our own historical records show that girls are maturing earlier today than just 3 generations ago. A 15 year old girl at the turn of last century would resemble an 11 or 12 year old of today. If anything, a 9 year old of mo' the rapist's day would have had the sexual developement of a six year old.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #106 on: November 08, 2007, 03:41:28 AM »
שלום,
Chaim, Mohammad destroyed many tribes, one of them was Quriesh, Mohammad also destroyed Christian tribes and non-Muslim tribes as a way to expend his little empire. The Jews, according to the Tanach, as you know, destroyed 7 whole people, and to destroy any man/woman that is decent of them is one of the 613 commends.

Islam does not wish to destroy or convert all non-Muslim, unless they are idolaters (Christians considered to be idolaters but the Muslims are commended not to destroy them). If Islam wish to destroy/convert Non-Muslims how come he didn't destroyed or convert Mizrhi Jews and Christian who lived and lives in Muslim countries for 1300 years ?

Dhimmitude, a second class status offered to Jews & Christians who did not accept islam and who did not fight to defend themselves from islamic aggression. They could practise their religion only with severe restrictions. (See 'pact of umar') Dhimmis pay a tax called jizya in a humiliating, degrading way. Their everyday lives are hard and are in constant danger as being a dhimmi does not exempt one from being a victim of islamic tyranny. Sometimes life was too hard for dhimmis and some of them converted to islam for a better life. The jizya was a source of income for the islamic state. When Jews were commanded to destroy entire peoples by HaShem, those people attacked Jews for no reason and were an evil lot. muslims attack and destroy everything not islamic.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2007, 07:29:20 AM »
I know that..
Christians were much evil in that era, but I don't think Christianety is evil as a result (but there are some verses I don't actually like, I have to admit)
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2007, 05:41:33 PM »
uhh.... I am not saying that I support islam but I am saying that MANY PEOPLE support islam SO they THINK bad of JTF! It's that what I am trying to say. Many people = support islam. Many people = hate JTF because we insult them and they defend them. If we keep like this, we will stay on 5000 supporters. If you can convince people then ok, but I don't think it will work to get 1 mil supporters,
« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 05:44:41 PM by Srbin »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2007, 07:58:51 PM »
uhh.... I am not saying that I support islam but I am saying that MANY PEOPLE support islam SO they THINK bad of JTF! It's that what I am trying to say. Many people = support islam. Many people = hate JTF because we insult them and they defend them. If we keep like this, we will stay on 5000 supporters. If you can convince people then ok, but I don't think it will work to get 1 mil supporters,

I think you are wrong

Kiwi

« Reply #110 on: November 08, 2007, 08:05:00 PM »
If you voice an opinion of any kind it will upset someone, I don't think its too much of a big deal. World hasn't stopped turning, life goes on.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2007, 06:21:24 AM »
Quote from: Srbin link=topic=11012.msg#msg date=

But many times quantity is not as important as quality.  If you sacrifice your ideals in order to appeal to a larger mass of people, you weaken the organization and, inevitably, the cause you are fighting for.

I'd rather have 300 Spartans than 10,000 Immortals.  :)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2007, 10:33:05 AM »

Lubab, help me...I know there is a Talmudic law that you can say this about an individual person...can you paraphrase for me about a nation or a whole community and where it comes from in the Torah?  Thank you.

Ask Chaim that. He is very well versed in the topic of when a nation becomes an enemy nation and how the Torah deals with it.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.