Author Topic: An American Holiday worth to have respect  (Read 10654 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: An American Holiday worth to have respect
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 01:32:30 PM »
Raul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There you go going off topic again!!!!!!!
These soldiers died for there country and deserve some flucking respect
So shut your mouth anti american
you are no different from Peace Now or any other hippie
I support the troops although i dont agree with this war i still support them
Many are great heroes and you have your nerve to say that you ''piece of excrement''
They died and fought for there country!!!
You keep your anti american comments to yourself!!!

If you want to honour American veterans, do it yourself, I don't aim to go to your hoiuse to prevent it!!! But I shall not give any honor to evil countries, neither shall I keep silent.
And I am not like Peace Now. The only way to have real Peace Now, is to put to death ANYONE who claims Jerusalem for foreigners. No matter if he is an evil Arab or an evil American.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2007, 03:14:04 PM »
All countries are evil in that they are motivated by their own interests.

Some are just more powerful.

Get off your high horse, raul.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2007, 03:45:27 PM »
Raul?  Who gave you the authority to be our voice of what Americans should honor or not when you do not even live in the States?  This section is to honor our fallen heros not to have you complain bout everything that has to do with the states.  You live in Argentina which South America has been notoriously anti semetic and a haven to German Nazis.  Get off your soap box you creep.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 10, 2007, 07:40:53 PM »
Raul?  Who gave you the authority to be our voice of what Americans should honor or not when you do not even live in the States?  This section is to honor our fallen heros not to have you complain bout everything that has to do with the states.  You live in Argentina which South America has been notoriously anti semetic and a haven to German Nazis.  Get off your soap box you creep.

I am not your voice: I only advise Jews not to honout the enemies. And if Argentina has antisemistism, read my posts carefully!!! I have also criticized Argentina!!!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 10, 2007, 08:02:57 PM »
It is the VETERAN, not the Preacher,
who has given us FREEDOM OF RELIGION.
It is the VETERAN, not the Reporter,
who has given us FREEDOM OF THE PRESS.
It is the VETERAN, not the Poet,
who has given us FREEDOM OF SPEECH.
It is the VETERAN, not the Campus Organizer,
who has given us FREEDOM TO ASSEMBLE.
It is the VETERAN, not the Lawyer,
who has given us THE RIGHT TO A FAIR TRIAL.
It is the VETERAN, not the Politician,
who gave us the RIGHT TO VOTE.
It is the VETERAN, who salutes the Flag,
Who Serves Under The Flag.

We are here having open discussion thanks to Veterans!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 10, 2007, 08:39:56 PM »
I have releatives who were killed in wars you want me not to honor them? soldiers don'nt make policy they carry it out
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #31 on: November 10, 2007, 08:51:01 PM »
True, Veteran's day should be respected not attacked, Raulmarrio.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 10, 2007, 09:39:36 PM »
As I have said, do as you wish. If I were in America I would not respect it. Anyway you have one year to think about it. Today's veteran day is also Rosh Chodesh Kislev, and it is forbidden to mourn on Rosh Chodesh.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 10, 2007, 09:44:43 PM »
Veterans Day is not a day to mourn but to honor.  You may be thinking of Memorial Day  ;)

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: November 10, 2007, 09:58:08 PM »
Wasn't it America who fired at Jewish refugies ships escaping from the Holocaust? Wasn't it the Britain who handed Olim from Israel back to Nazis to be executed in the gas chambers?
USA and Britain, when bombing Nazis, were very carefull not to damage gas chambers and railways used to take Jews there.
The Allies may have saved the world from nazis, ok. But they did just to save themselves. Like the Polish who opposed nazism, just b/c they didn't want to die, but agreed with the Holocaust. Nazis had rented a Polish nurse, to identify prisoners who may have a contagious disease. That nurse pointed every Jew she found as a posible sick, in order to delay their deportation to concentration camps, and helped them to escape. And do you konow what the Polish did, when they knew that she has saved Jews? They vilified her!!!!!

That was self-hating Americans. The America of The Founding Fathers would never behave that way.

Self-Hating? I agree that there are self-hating leftist Jews in Israel. But I don't accept that idea about other nations. It's funny to excuse any nation for its evils, just by saying that it were the self-hating ones who did it, and the rest were inocent.
Americans didn't hate themselves when they fired Jews escaping the Holocaust!!! They just hated Jews!!! If they had hated THEMSELVES, why didn't they fire at themselves.
If they hate THEMSELVES, why don't they give Washington as a gift to Arabs? NO, they just want to give JERUSALEM to Arabs.

Anyone living here in the United States owes the American Veterans all the respect and thanks that they can muster up. Its our Veterans that have kept us safe throughout the years. When I go to bed each night I don't have to loose a wink of sleep worrying about my safety. I know that the men and woman of the American Armed Services are working hard to protect me and everything I have.   The America I knew when I went to bed is the America I will find in the morning when I wake up. It our fine Veterans who have made this possible. G-d bless them and shelter them from evil comments like yours. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 10, 2007, 10:29:36 PM »
Service is service a month or a year whatever. Its a tough job some folks volunteered some get drafted. Its a job that most people hope they never get called to do. That makes it all the more reason to look at folks like the Veterans with nothing but the highest respect O0

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2007, 11:00:50 PM »
I love our vets, past and present.  And over the Thanksgiving Holidays I am going to Fort Totten with atleast 100 boxes of care packages for our soldiers fighting over seas right now.  Whether or not you agree on the war, they are our men and women.  So in the boxes will be phone cards, socks, shaving and shampoo products, snacks etc.  To show I do care about them.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: November 11, 2007, 08:21:24 AM »
CJD is right.
Any amount of time served is time served.
Mill's - Thank You for your service to our country.  8;)
I know I would never have the courage to do what you did.

The VFW and a local youth group package supplies for our soldiers.
We have helped them from time to time - but not enough.
You should be applauded for your efforts MasterWolf.  O0

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 11, 2007, 09:17:20 AM »
p.s: Intelligence analyst is a nerd job..

Nonsense Mills.  Not everyone in the Armed Services can be an Audie Murphy but it in no way diminishes your service.  No job is unimportant.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #39 on: November 11, 2007, 09:31:53 AM »
Service is service a month or a year whatever.
Its so nice that you see it that way.
In that case:

<-----Mills,  US Army Veteran, 1 year in service, Intelligence Analyst, Honorable Discharge (The breathing & knee problem was a souvenir from the Army)

p.s: Intelligence analyst is a nerd job..

Thank you for your service to our country.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 11, 2007, 02:32:31 PM »
Anyone living here in the United States owes the American Veterans all the respect and thanks that they can muster up. Its our Veterans that have kept us safe throughout the years. When I go to bed each night I don't have to loose a wink of sleep worrying about my safety. I know that the men and woman of the American Armed Services are working hard to protect me and everything I have.   The America I knew when I went to bed is the America I will find in the morning when I wake up. It our fine Veterans who have made this possible. G-d bless them and shelter them from evil comments like yours. 

Anyone who lives in America and loves it more than Israel, then he would be glad and feel safe and happy. And the same appplies to any Argentinian here. But no country has made me suffer more than the US and the defunct Soviet Union. Firsrly when I was a child and was all the day trembling expecting the nuclear end of the world. And now, because everyday I turn on the radio or the PC, and just tremble when I think I may hear or read that Har Habyt may have been already given up with American sponsorship. It's curious and funny that I ( who believe in Gerizim) hate Americans for trying to divide Jerusalem, the political, historical capital of the Jewish Nation. And you who , also consider it the Chosen Place, still love America who wants to destroy it!!!!!!!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 11, 2007, 03:58:27 PM »
Was Mount Gerizim surrendered?

We hate The American Government who also wants to destroy America with massive Third World immigration and capitulation to the Arab Muslim Nazi terrorists.

If The American Government is Pro-American, it would first have to be Pro-Israel because G-d told Abraham that He will bless those that bless him and curse those that curse him.

Regarding Mt. Guerizim, it is in Samaria, and will probably be given away by Israelis also. But never by Samaritans, since they have no political leader, and besides it's of no interest for Arabs. Anyway the Samaritan belief is that it shall be restored in the end of days. Now, since Eli the Priest, migrated to Shiloh, it is period of disgrace. That's why only Pesach Korban is offered, but no other korban, even if they go there also for Shavuot and Sukkot.

Regarding America, remember that during the nearly 60 years of Israeli independence, no American Govt. has taken the Embassy to Jerusalem. Are they all salf-hating? Or Jew-haters?
Anyway, I think that Embassies and Israeli Foreign ministry should be in Akko, since it's said that is not part of Eretz Hakedushah. And remember that Embassies are considered part of foreign countries, so in case a religious govt is set in Israel, there would be no problem with foreign Ambassadors breaking Shabat in their building, or having idolatrious thoughts. But the problem is not the Embassies themselves outside Jerusalem, the probelm is they kkep them outside to say Jerusallem is not Israeli.
And now America is preparing a meeting for "peace" (Jewish anihilation), to be held this month. It may include another removal of Jewish homes.
And please don't be so optimistic to think that America will ever bless Israel to be blessed, they don't believe in Torah. They just have the Christian Bible, and don't believe in it either!!!! It's just a ceremonial object to them. They only believe in pagan idol called dollar
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 04:00:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2007, 04:24:57 PM »
JTF supports the Bible believing Christians The Bible Belt. We want them to rule America. They are more Pro-Israel than The Israeli Government which is not hard. To be more Pro-Israel than The Israeli Government, you just have to be support Israel period.

You support Christians ruling America, and you say Jesus is not the Mashiach. Excuse me, but it sounds selfish to me. In fact you are convinced that Christians are wrong, but just want them to rule over Americans as a strategy. If you are convinced that Torah and Talmud are right you sould wish Noahides govern America!!!
I dislike Americans, but respect American innocent children. You like America, but wish their children be educated in a Christian faith you consider fake. Don't get offended, but it sounds selfish and unfair to me.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 11, 2007, 06:17:29 PM »
Rememberance Sunday is a major event in Britain....marching bands, respect to those who passed away, recollections of events in WW2-practically everything.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: November 11, 2007, 07:27:37 PM »

Anyone who lives in America and loves it more than Israel, then he would be glad and feel safe and happy. And the same appplies to any Argentinian here. But no country has made me suffer more than the US and the defunct Soviet Union. Firsrly when I was a child and was all the day trembling expecting the nuclear end of the world. And now, because everyday I turn on the radio or the PC, and just tremble when I think I may hear or read that Har Habyt may have been already given up with American sponsorship. It's curious and funny that I ( who believe in Gerizim) hate Americans for trying to divide Jerusalem, the political, historical capital of the Jewish Nation. And you who , also consider it the Chosen Place, still love America who wants to destroy it!!!!!!!
I don't want to add to your worries however the world has not become any safer. What exactly did you want the United States to do during the cold war hold hands and sing in a circle? America is not an expansionist country but it does have to look after its interests. The situation in Israel is problematic however to put all the blame on the U.S is not looking at the whole problem. Israel needs to get leaders that will stand up for Israels interests. If their was a  consensus in policy on what should be done America would have to respect Israels wishes. I am really sick of your nasty remarks about our veterans and my country. America is not perfect but its far better then most of the other countries and governments in existence. People break the law for a chance to live in my country how many other places on earth have that problem.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 11, 2007, 07:43:10 PM »
Of course we support people being Noahides but JTF is not going to tell Americans that they have to become Noahides. The only religion we tell people they shouldn't belong to is Islam because that's already Nazism.

At JTF, we want people to work together despite our theological differences.

Didn't you say you accepted Jesus so why are you criticizing us for saying Bible-believing Christians should rule America? Doesn't accepting Jesus make you a Bible-believing Christian? You also say you believe in Mount Gerizim.

I believe Mt. Gerizim is the Chosen Place. I believe Hashem sent Jesus for some reason, because his words could not have spread so quickly without His help. In fact even Rambam said that monotheistic religions are somehow part of the Divine plan. But I do not believe in any Bible. Neither the Raplacement Thoelogy, nor the Jewish Davidic centered idea. But this is not a forum to discuss personal beliefs. I do not lead any movement to say who may govern other countries. Whoever Governs America, he shall sooner or later turn against Yisrael.
Anyway the question is not what I believe, the question is what you (who lead a Jewish movement) believe. You cannot believe in Talmud and support other faiths to govern Gentiles. It's a contradiction. Wouldn' it be better just to demand freedom for Israel and leave the Goyim alone, or just teach them what you really believe?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 11, 2007, 08:00:25 PM »
How do you call yourself a Noahide if you have all those odd beliefs that don't belong to any religion? If you are a Noahide, you should believe in The Jewish Bible.

I was writting an answer about my beliefs , but thought it better, and decided that if noone has ever spoken about persnal beliefs, better keep silent.
But I have already said, the problem is not what I believe, b/c I don't lead any movement. I am just curious why you reject Chrstianity for you, but encourage it for America. It's true that according to Hallacha, Christianity is allowed for Gentiles, not for Jews. But if you really wait for the Moshiach, why encouraging Americans to be governed by Christians who will teach it has already come?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 08:25:24 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 11, 2007, 09:09:11 PM »
How do you call yourself a Noahide if you have all those odd beliefs that don't belong to any religion? If you are a Noahide, you should believe in The Jewish Bible.

I was writting an answer about my beliefs , but thought it better, and decided that if noone has ever spoken about persnal beliefs, better keep silent.
But I have already said, the problem is not what I believe, b/c I don't lead any movement. I am just curious why you reject Chrstianity for you, but encourage it for America. It's true that according to Hallacha, Christianity is allowed for Gentiles, not for Jews. But if you really wait for the Moshiach, why encouraging Americans to be governed by Christians who will teach it has already come?
i dont think the gemara is so wild about christianity since at that time many jews were being killed by the early christians

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #48 on: November 12, 2007, 10:01:32 AM »
Raulmario, the Bible believing conservative Christians are very Zionist and pro Israel, which is one of the reasons JTF supports them taking power in America.  Another part of it is that other denominations are left wing, in that they support gay marriage, gay clergy, and illegal immigration, among other things. 

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2007, 10:10:47 AM »
Of course we support people being Noahides but JTF is not going to tell Americans that they have to become Noahides. The only religion we tell people they shouldn't belong to is Islam because that's already Nazism.

At JTF, we want people to work together despite our theological differences.

Didn't you say you accepted Jesus so why are you criticizing us for saying Bible-believing Christians should rule America? Doesn't accepting Jesus make you a Bible-believing Christian? You also say you believe in Mount Gerizim.

Perhaps you don't understand me. I never say that Christian Bible believers are bad. I just say that according to their beliefs, they do not need to bless Israel to be blessed.
Any honest person of any or even no religion can be a supporter of Israel, just to support a fair cause.
For example, when I was a teen, I knew an old woman who helped me to regularize my documents as an Italian citizen. She is very fond of Israel and had a lots of Jewsh friends. But she said she didn't believe any word of the Torah or the Bible. She is agnostic! She only supports the Jews out of love for Justice.
So Christian Americans can also support Israel and be honest, if they want. Just don't expect they will do it to be blessed, since they believe that once Jesus came, there is no religious need to bless Avraham and his children.
However Americans have never supported Israel, what makes you think the they'll do, if Christian believers govern them?