Author Topic: Heathrow Shop Assistent Guilty of terror offences  (Read 3514 times)

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Heathrow Shop Assistent Guilty of terror offences
« on: November 09, 2007, 05:44:47 AM »
'Lyrical Terrorist' Samina Malik guilty

By Duncan Gardham
Last Updated: 3:20am GMT 09/11/2007

A Heathrow shop assistant who dubbed herself the "Lyrical Terrorist" has became the first Muslim woman in Britain to be found guilty of terrorism offences.

Samina Malik has been found guilty of terror offences
Samina Malik, who worked air-side for WH Smith, posted a series of poems on websites across the internet about killing non-believers, pursuing martyrdom and raising children to be holy fighters.

She was described as a "committed Islamic extremist who supports terrorism and terrorists" and had a library of material for that purpose.

Malik, 23, who was born and brought up in Southall, West London also called herself "Stranger Awaiting Martyrdom" in messages to other extremists on the internet.

She burst into tears in the dock at the Old Bailey as a jury found her guilty of possessing records likely to be used for terrorism by a majority of 10 to one.

Police were alerted after finding an email from her on another person’s computer.

When they raided her home, they found folders on the computer called "Samina’z Stuff" and "Copy of Handbooks" as well as dozens of handwritten notes hidden in the pages of a book and a bracelet which carried the word jihad [holy war].

On a mirror were found the words "Lyrical Terrorist" and on one piece of paper she had written: "The desire within me increases every day to go for martyrdom, the need to go increases second by second."

In her poems she wrote about killing heathens, adding: "Kafirs your time will come soon, and no one will save you from your doom."

Police found a copy of Osama Bin Laden’s Declaration of War and a passage in which she praised the al-Qa’eda leader and added: "We will not let you have any peace. We will show no remorse, no mercy and no regrets"

In one poem, called "Raising Mujahideen [holy fighter] Children," she recommended indoctrinating children from the age of seven, adding: "Show the children videos and pictures of mujahideen and tell them to become strong like them."

Explain how the Mujahideen fear no man - they fear Allah alone, and for his sake they are able, willing and capable to do anything in defence of Islam." Malik joined an extremist organisation called Jihad Way set up to disseminate terrorist propaganda and support al-Qa’eda.

On a website called Hi-5, similar to social networking sites such as Facebook or MySpace, Malik listed her interests as: "Helping the mujahideen [holy fighters] in any way which I can... I am well known as lyrical terrorist."

Under favourite TV shows, it said: "Watching videos by my Muslim brothers in Iraq, yep the beheading ones, watching video messages by Osama bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahri [his deputy] and other videos which show massacres of the kaffirs."

Malik claimed she was only writing poetry for "fame and recognition" and to show off to men she hoped to marry.

In her defence, her lawyers claimed her poetry was no worse than the First World War poetry of Wilfred Owen.

She started writing love poetry while at Villiers High School in Southall, Middlesex and in early 2002 began writing "rap poems" in the style of US rappers Tupac Shakur and 50 Cent, using the name Lyrical Babe.

In 2004 she became more interested in religion and started wearing a hijab, changing her writing name from Lyrical Babe to Lyrical Terrorist because she thought it was "cool."

SCUM! HOPE SHE NEVER GET KIDS!!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

Re: Heathrow Shop Assistent Guilty of terror offences
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2007, 05:50:33 AM »
Malik, 23, who was born and brought up in Southall, West London also called herself "Stranger Awaiting Martyrdom" in messages to other extremists on the internet.

She burst into tears in the dock at the Old Bailey as a jury found her guilty of possessing records likely to be used for terrorism by a majority of 10 to one.

LOL....shes "awaiting martyrdom" but cries like a little girl because she was found guilty of terrorism :::D :::D what a loser, awww there goes her 'tough terrorist' image.

I hope she gets to share a cell with a very amorous rosie odonnoll look-alike and that her hajib is used to keep her quiet >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2007, 05:53:40 AM »

LOL....shes "awaiting martyrdom" but cries like a little girl because she was found guilty of terrorism :::D :::D what a loser, awww there goes her 'tough terrorist' image.

I hope she gets to share a cell with a very amorous rosie odonnoll look-alike and that her hajib is used to keep her quiet >:(

Give her pig-meat , every day of the year.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2007, 06:08:32 AM »
When she hits the joint, I hope she gets the full assortment of broomstick handles, toilet plungers and big, tattooed dyke fists!

Since she advocates killing infidels (which will include most of the children of her native British prison buddies) I'm sure she'll get a 'warm' welcome.
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :o :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
 :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 06:20:27 AM by newman »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2007, 06:13:13 AM »
Don't you just adore English Poetry!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2007, 06:51:15 AM »
Quote from: Ambiorix link=topic=11169.msg#msg date=

Samina Malik has been found guilty of terror offences
Samina Malik, who worked air-side for WH Smith, posted a series of poems on websites across the internet about killing non-believers, pursuing martyrdom and raising children to be holy fighters.

She was described as a "committed Islamic extremist who supports terrorism and terrorists" and had a library of material for that purpose.

This phrase should be replaced by "Muslim".  It has the same meaning.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 09:44:52 AM by HiWarp »
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2007, 09:39:11 AM »
look what I found on http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/islamophobia-watch the site that keeps an eye on the counterjihad:

"Pity Samina Malik, the young woman who will live for the rest of her life with the consequences of a terrorism conviction simply for being a suburban shopgirl who expressed her fantasies on the internet.

"Scribbling doggerel in praise of al Qa'eda on the back of WH Smith receipts will do no more to bring about the universal caliphate then a smartarse politics student with a Che Guevara poster in his bedroom does to further guerrilla struggle in South America.

"Malik is just one of many millions of kids in every country around the world wrapped up in a flirtation with any variety of anti-establishment symbolism that comes immediately to hand. Mostly it stops at posting message on online talk boards, as it did in her case....

"Let's keep a sense of proportion here. Yes, I am in favour of intelligence service surveillance against violent Jihadists. But what is needed is action against real terrorists, not lyrical ones. Just imagine how counter-productive Malik's conviction is going to prove in the struggle for the hearts and minds of alienated Muslim youth."

newman

« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2007, 09:43:32 AM »
look what I found on http://www.islamophobia-watch.com/islamophobia-watch the site that keeps an eye on the counterjihad:

"Let's keep a sense of proportion here. Yes, I am in favour of intelligence service surveillance against violent Jihadists. But what is needed is action against real terrorists, not lyrical ones. Just imagine how counter-productive Malik's conviction is going to prove in the struggle for the hearts and minds of alienated Muslim youth."

Same old dribble!

Like if WE didn't alienate these muSSlims they'd all be smiley, happy people sitting around the campfire singing koombuyar with us!!!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2007, 09:53:48 AM »
WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THEIR STATEMENT

Islamophobia Watch

Islamophobia Watch was initiated in January 2005 as a non-profitmaking project to document material in the public domain which advocates a fear and hatred of the Muslim peoples of the world and Islam as a religion.

Islamophobia Watch has been founded with a determination not to allow the racist ideology of Western Imperialism to gain common currency in its demonisation of Islam.

Islamophobia, as a racist tool of Western Imperialism, is strongly advocated by the political right but has also found an echo in the left, particularly sections of the  left in France and the countries that make up the United Kingdom.

Islamophobia Watch will regularly report opinion columns and news items which match the editorial brief of the website, both articles that we believe advocate Islamophobia and those writers and organisations taking a stand against Islamophobia.

and a definition of "islamophobia":
Runnymede Trust:
The Runnymede Trust has identified eight components that they say define Islamophobia.
This definition, from the 1997 document 'Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All' is widely accepted, including by the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia.
The eight components are:

1) Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.
2) Islam is seen as separate and 'other'. It does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them.
3) Islam is seen as inferior to the West. It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.
4) Islam is seen as violent, aggressive, threatening, supportive of terrorism and engaged in a 'clash of civilisations'.
5) Islam is seen as a political ideology and is used for political or military advantage.
6) Criticisms made of the West by Islam are rejected out of hand.
7) Hostility towards Islam is used to justify discriminatory practices towards Muslims and exclusion of Muslims from mainstream society.
8) Anti-Muslim hostility is seen as natural or normal.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2007, 10:03:08 AM »
WHAT TO THINK ABOUT THEIR STATEMENT

and a definition of "islamophobia":
Runnymede Trust:
The Runnymede Trust has identified eight components that they say define Islamophobia.
This definition, from the 1997 document 'Islamophobia: A Challenge For Us All' is widely accepted, including by the European Monitoring Centre on Racism and Xenophobia.
The eight components are:

1) Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.
2) Islam is seen as separate and 'other'. It does not have values in common with other cultures, is not affected by them and does not influence them.
3) Islam is seen as inferior to the West. It is seen as barbaric, irrational, primitive and sexist.
4) Islam is seen as violent, aggressive, threatening, supportive of terrorism and engaged in a 'clash of civilisations'.
5) Islam is seen as a political ideology and is used for political or military advantage.
6) Criticisms made of the West by Islam are rejected out of hand.
7) Hostility towards Islam is used to justify discriminatory practices towards Muslims and exclusion of Muslims from mainstream society.
8) Anti-Muslim hostility is seen as natural or normal.

Everything on that list is bloody true!!!!!!! It's the best description of iSSlam I've seen.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2007, 10:32:43 AM »
Islam is seen as a monolithic bloc, static and unresponsive to change.

That is not entirely true: There are different groups in Islam that hate each-other.
Since Iraq is de-sadamised, the Shiits and Sumni  are waging war against each-other.
This has a fantastic effect on the relations between Persians and Arabs.
We should have more of this divisive actions, e.g. blow up peace between North-Africa (berbers, arabs, ...) and Arabian countries.

Also Chavez in Venezuela should be gunned down , or poisoned by an special agent.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2007, 02:08:28 PM »
This is really serious, and i'm happy shes been charged.

About a couple of weeks ago, I met a friend who left me for a second to look after her 8 year old sister. I was asking her, what she'd been doing in the half-term holidays when she interrupted me and said.
"What do you want to be when you grow up?"

I simply said I didn't have a clue but before i'd even finished saying that, she shouted out, "I want to be a mujahid(soldier/fighter in physical jihad) and fight against America and all the people that hurt the muslim ummah."

I was quite shocked at hearing this from a little kid, who  was kind of cute as well and I asked her why she didn't want to become a doctor or something because it was wrong to kill.

"I want to kill because these people are evil and I think holding a gun is fun, its my dream."

?!?!

We waited until her sister returned, and when I told her what happened and that she shouldn't say those things. Her sister patted her on the head and said, "Isn't she a princess."

-----------------------------------------------

Its crazy.