Poll

How evil are Hitler-enabling beasts like Allen-T Dershowitz?

Almost as evil as Arafat and Farrakhan
10 (58.8%)
Just as evil
1 (5.9%)
More evil than
1 (5.9%)
Don't know/not sure yet
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz  (Read 4244 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Alan Dershowitz
« on: November 10, 2007, 10:37:01 PM »
I think they are more evil than the Muslim savages. These are fellow Jews (by birth) who are helping the most satanic monsters in the world get off. They enable Jew-killers to flourish and prosper.

Arafat (burning in hell as we speak, thank G-d) and Farrakhan have the excuse that their Cro-Magnon "religion" severely stunted their brains and their natural knowledge of right vs. wrong. The kapos do not have this mitigating factor.

Chaimfan

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Re: Alan Dershowitz
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2007, 10:39:37 PM »
They are simply blind fools
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2007, 10:40:38 PM »
Derschowitz is just a blah blah Jew... He means well, but has been brain washed by the evil which exists in today's society.  And quite frankly, that's how the majority of Jews are today...I know a lot of people here like to call them self hating...and some are truely evil self hating pieces of filth...but i think a lot more of these "self haters" are nothing more than well meaning left winged stupid dimwit weakling Jews. A bunch of "girly men" so to speak.

Kahane, and people like him, is the type of person who i would consider to be a true Jew to it's fullest.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2007, 10:43:01 PM »
He's not just a "blah-blah Jew". He is a rodef. He helps Jew-murdering schwartze and Muslim savages get off. He once boasted that he would be able to get Hitler off.

The Bible calls men like Dershowitz Amalek.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2007, 10:45:54 PM »
If that's what he stands for than clearly he is AMALEK... I thought that he was just a Mike 'The Kike' type Jew, bending over backwards to serve the Blacks over his own people.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2007, 10:47:32 PM »
If that's what he stands for than clearly he is AMALEK... I thought that he was just a Mike 'The Kike' type Jew, bending over backwards to serve the Blacks over his own people.
Mike the Dyke is Amalek too. He wants to give the whole store to illegals and he enables butchers like the Crown Heights mob who beat and stabbed Yankel Rosenbaum to death.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2007, 10:49:27 PM »
dont' get me wrong, these types of Jews need to be smacked around..i'm not defending their words or actions...But amalek are the people they defend..I woudl rather get the guilty than those who defend them..thsoe who defend the guilty shoudl be smacked around and brainwashed with torture back to normalcy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2007, 10:54:50 PM »
I think that he is a member of the Erev Rav and I wouldn't mind if he died of colon cancer tomorrow.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2007, 10:55:31 PM »
Alan Dershowitz is plain WRONG regarding the Two State Sollution. He is also opposed to religion in government which is contrary to Judaic principals.

However.............

Let's not get silly and put him in the same camp as Shapiro and Chompsky (both of whom HATE Dershowitz, BTW).

I have 2 copies of his "The case for Israel". In it he destroys every anti-Israel myth put up by the muSSlim-nazis, UN, EU and liberal media. For this reason alone he deserves SOME commendation. Secondly, as a liberal ACLU twit, he stands the best chance of getting through to the left (they'll listen to him over any right-wing orthodox zionist).

I can live with his advocacy of a Two State dissaster because it is proving itself to be a failure before everyone's eyes and will soon have ZERO credibility.

Yes Dershowitz is opposed to Kahanism, but he does a fair job of telling the truth regarding Israel's legitimacy and legal/moral right to exist. He's a BAD Kahanist, but a 'GOOD' liberal.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2007, 10:56:01 PM »
I think that he is a member of the Erev Rav and I wouldn't mind if he died of colon cancer tomorrow.
Amen. I wish a Hamas rocket would blow him to pieces (but that he wouldn't immediately die).

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2007, 10:57:19 PM »
I think polls like this are silly. And its not a good idea and not a good thing having a gentile make such a poll and statement. Are their problems within Jews, yes, but issues like these are best kept within the people and not have an outsider do anything.
 Remember " I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee" is not conditionally.

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2007, 10:58:31 PM »
I think polls like this are silly. And its not a good idea and not a good thing having a gentile make such a poll and statement. Are their problems within Jews, yes, but issues like these are best kept within the people and not have an outsider do anything.
 Remember " I will bless them that bless thee and curse them that curse thee" is not conditionally.

Give it a rest already, everybody knows you think I am an evil goy.  ::)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2007, 11:00:01 PM »

Give it a rest already, everybody knows you think I am an evil goy.  ::)

I like this goy...but when i say like, I'm not talking about like like...LOL

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2007, 11:35:54 PM »
Alan Dershowitz is plain WRONG regarding the Two State Sollution. He is also opposed to religion in government which is contrary to Judaic principals.

However.............

Let's not get silly and put him in the same camp as Shapiro and Chompsky (both of whom HATE Dershowitz, BTW).

I have 2 copies of his "The case for Israel". In it he destroys every anti-Israel myth put up by the muSSlim-nazis, UN, EU and liberal media. For this reason alone he deserves SOME commendation. Secondly, as a liberal ACLU twit, he stands the best chance of getting through to the left (they'll listen to him over any right-wing orthodox zionist).

I can live with his advocacy of a Two State dissaster because it is proving itself to be a failure before everyone's eyes and will soon have ZERO credibility.

Yes Dershowitz is opposed to Kahanism, but he does a fair job of telling the truth regarding Israel's legitimacy and legal/moral right to exist. He's a BAD Kahanist, but a 'GOOD' liberal.

Good post, Newman.

Dershowitz is a classic labour Zionist of the 1960's mould, (which is more right-wing than the present Likud) who appreciated the 1967 victory for giving Israel the security buffer it so desperately needed to survive while swimming in sea of Arab Muslim sharks.

However, Dershowitz is in love with Israel's suicidal peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan. Similar to Netanyahu, Dershowitz is under the illusion that 'peace' with the "Palestinians" is within reach if only they will stop teaching their children to hate. By placing the onus of responsibility on the Arabs, these two parties definitely are a notch above the Smolmerts, Sharon's, and Rabin's.

Nonetheless, the belief that the Arabs will stop teaching their children to hate Jews is extraordinarily naive. When you have a hatred of genocidal proportions for a group of people, as the Arabs do for the Jews, they will not just wake up one morning and stop praising Hitler.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2007, 01:21:33 AM »
Explain why you dislike him. 

He's much better than Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2007, 01:36:59 AM »
Explain why you dislike him. 

He's much better than Norman Finkelstein and Noam Chomsky. 

You took the words right out of my mouth! I wish there was a choice provided for "not as evil as Finkelstein and Chomsky." As wrong as Dershowitz might be, he is MUCH more pro-Israel than Finkelstein and Chomsky. Dershowitz is also extremely critical of Arafat and PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi terrorism. He's also extremely critical of Jimmy Carter.

I personally find the debate that he had with Rabbi Kahane at Boston University ( ) to be the most intellectually stimulating video on the internet! As much as we might disagree with Dershowitz, I think we should at least recognize that at least he was willing to debate Rabbi Kahane. Even Kahane stated at the end of the debate that he at least respected Dershowitz for debating him instead of defaming him like so many other people did.

In contrast to that, look at the debate that Dershowitz had with Chomsky where Dershowitz was clearly a LOT more pro-Israel than Chomsky where Chomsky was very pro-PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi and got lots of applause from all the arabs in the audience every time he spoke. I loved it whenever Chomsky tried to claim that certain documents existed establishing human rights violations in Israel. Every time Chomsky did this, Dershowitz completely exposed Chomsky as being completely full of bull doodoo by stating that these documents only exist on "Planet Chomsky!" Also, take a look at the debate between Dershowitz and Finkelstein on Democracy Now where Norman did nothing but [censored] Dershowitz all over the place the entire time.

You know how Chaim always makes the point how the Republicans are really bad, but the Democrats are that much worse. I think we need to make the same distinction when it comes to Dershowitz. As wrong or as bad as he might be, Chomsky, Finkelstein, Carter, and Arafat are that much worse!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 01:40:00 AM by Daniel »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2007, 01:40:34 AM »
But what in particular is Dershowitz wrong about?  I'm not familiar with everything that he says. 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2007, 01:49:36 AM »
But what in particular is Dershowitz wrong about?  I'm not familiar with everything that he says. 

The way I used to think, if I had seen this debate back in the 80s and 90s, I would have agreed with Dershowitz more. But after everything that has happened since then, with the failure of Oslo and the Camp David Accords followed by the second intifada, I think it turned out that while Dershowitz was trying to be more humane and idealistic, Kahane was the one that actually proved to me more realistic and more correct about what the future was going to hold for us. I like Dershowitz's ideas more and if would have been nice if it worked, except that it didn't. I think that Kahane's ideas eventually proved to be more realistic and correct, as unfortunate as it maybe.

newman

« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2007, 01:52:23 AM »

The way I used to think, if I had seen this debate back in the 80s and 90s, I would have agreed with Dershowitz more. But after everything that has happened since then, with the failure of Oslo and the Camp David Accords followed by the second intifada, I think it turned out that while Dershowitz was trying to be more humane and idealistic, Kahane was the one that actually proved to me more realistic and more correct about what the future was going to hold for us. I like Dershowitz's ideas more and if would have been nice if it worked, except that it didn't. I think that Kahane's ideas eventually proved to be more realistic and correct, as unfortunate as it maybe.

Many rational liberal-slanted people would take that view if we could just get the message out.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2007, 02:01:48 AM »

Many rational liberal-slanted people would take that view if we could just get the message out.

I think that that's the one point we can agree on.

For me personally, my agreement with a lot of what Kahane said isn't based on a religious foundation, but it's based on the evidence of what has happened in Israel and what is still going on there today. I wish that I could say that Dershowitz was right. I like his ideas of "compromise" a whole lot more. But it was tried many times and has failed miserably! It's with a heavy heart that I say that Kahane was right. But based on what has happened since that debate, I think that Kahane was clearly the one who was proven to be correct.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 02:26:21 AM »

For me personally, my agreement with a lot of what Kahane said isn't based on a religious foundation, but it's based on the evidence of what has happened in Israel and what is still going on there today. I wish that I could say that Dershowitz was right. I like his ideas of "compromise" a whole lot more. But it was tried many times and has failed miserably! It's with a heavy heart that I say that Kahane was right. But based on what has happened since that debate, I think that Kahane was clearly the one who was proven to be correct.

So then this thread is based on a debate that he had with Kahane in the 80's?  And Dershowitz was advocating for Israel to give away land?     Are you sure that he is still in favor of that? 

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 05:19:49 AM »
Does anyone here know of Norman Finkelstein? People say he is antisemitic although he is Jewish and he supports the arab occupying islamic filth and their cause over Israel.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 09:46:02 AM »
He's not just a "blah-blah Jew". He is a rodef. He helps Jew-murdering schwartze and Muslim savages get off. He once boasted that he would be able to get Hitler off.

The Bible calls men like Dershowitz Amalek.

The only good thing about Alan Dershowitz is that he defended Rabbi Kahane countless amounts of times in court. He saved Rabbi Kahane many many years of jail and because of that Rabbi Kahane was able to continue his campaign to free soviet Jews. He and Rabbi Kahane were friendly to each other although they had heated debates. Some debates are available on youtube.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 11:27:25 AM »

So then this thread is based on a debate that he had with Kahane in the 80's?  And Dershowitz was advocating for Israel to give away land?     Are you sure that he is still in favor of that? 

In his more recent videos, he's still speaks in favor of Israel in a very forceful manner. But I believe that he also mentioned that the settlments should be dismantled. I respect Dershowitz and think he has Israel's best interest at heart. I just no longer agree that this is the path to go down anymore.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 12:06:14 PM »

Compromise is a thing that is best reserved for use when equals are dealing with each other. In the case of Israel a country surrounded by Arabs nothing is equal. In most cases if one of the parties gets the idea that they have the upper hand then it will no longer be a compromise but a lets see how much I can get before this becomes a problem. The Rav saw this game for what it was. He warned people once you start giving in you will open the flood gates to total surrender. He was right then, his ideas are correct today, and in 20 years they will still be right. He knew what he was dealing with and didn't allow his judgement to be impaired by public opinion. Why do you say   "It's with a heavy heart that I say that Kahane was right." He was right it's just that simple! The only reason you should feel as you do is the fact that if more people took the Rav's advice back then we would now be that much further into the correct solution today.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years