Poll

How evil are Hitler-enabling beasts like Allen-T Dershowitz?

Almost as evil as Arafat and Farrakhan
10 (58.8%)
Just as evil
1 (5.9%)
More evil than
1 (5.9%)
Don't know/not sure yet
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Alan Dershowitz  (Read 4238 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Alan Dershowitz
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 01:14:13 PM »
Brilliant lawyer or not.

Rabbi Kahane trounced him in every single debate they ever had.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 01:31:48 PM »
It doesn't matter if he defended Rabbi Kahane in court. It doesn't matter that he agreed to a debate with him. This piece of dreck has said vicious things against Kahanism, wants a "two-state-solution" and to hand over huge amounts of tiny Israel to the Muslim Nazis, and for a fee defends the most monstrous predators in the world in court so that they get off.

He is MORE dangerous than the outright Jewish Nazis like Noam Chomsky and Israel Shahak, because he has the reputation of being pro-Israel. In this respect, he's like the PLO, which is more dangerous than Hamas because they won't openly admit these days that they want to see Israel outright destroyed.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »
He's an Erev Rav traitor, that's for sure.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2007, 12:38:14 AM »
But what in particular is Dershowitz wrong about?  I'm not familiar with everything that he says. 

The way I used to think, if I had seen this debate back in the 80s and 90s, I would have agreed with Dershowitz more. But after everything that has happened since then, with the failure of Oslo and the Camp David Accords followed by the second intifada, I think it turned out that while Dershowitz was trying to be more humane and idealistic, Kahane was the one that actually proved to me more realistic and more correct about what the future was going to hold for us. I like Dershowitz's ideas more and if would have been nice if it worked, except that it didn't. I think that Kahane's ideas eventually proved to be more realistic and correct, as unfortunate as it maybe.

Many rational liberal-slanted people would take that view if we could just get the message out.

I think that that's the one point we can agree on.

For me personally, my agreement with a lot of what Kahane said isn't based on a religious foundation, but it's based on the evidence of what has happened in Israel and what is still going on there today. I wish that I could say that Dershowitz was right. I like his ideas of "compromise" a whole lot more. But it was tried many times and has failed miserably! It's with a heavy heart that I say that Kahane was right. But based on what has happened since that debate, I think that Kahane was clearly the one who was proven to be correct.
Compromise is a thing that is best reserved for use when equals are dealing with each other. In the case of Israel a country surrounded by Arabs nothing is equal. In most cases if one of the parties gets the idea that they have the upper hand then it will no longer be a compromise but a lets see how much I can get before this becomes a problem. The Rav saw this game for what it was. He warned people once you start giving in you will open the flood gates to total surrender. He was right then, his ideas are correct today, and in 20 years they will still be right. He knew what he was dealing with and didn't allow his judgement to be impaired by public opinion. Why do you say   "It's with a heavy heart that I say that Kahane was right." He was right it's just that simple! The only reason you should feel as you do is the fact that if more people took the Rav's advice back then we would now be that much further into the correct solution today.

The reaons why I said that it's with a heavy heart is that one an emotional level, I liked Dershowitz's message more and found it a lot more palatable. But now on an intellectual level, I realize that Kahane was the one that was more correct. In watching both of them, I thought they both made excellent points and found myself respecting both of their views a great deal. I found it tough to determine which one I agreed with more. As I said, even though in the spirit of things, I like Dershowitz's message more, I now conclude that Kahane was more realistic and more correct. However, when it comes to Dershowitz debating Chomsky, I wholeheartedly agree with Dershowitz and feel that Chomsky is completely full of BS. But these are just my opinions. I don't expect many of you to agree with me on a lot of what I say here.

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 12, 2007, 03:17:56 AM »
It doesn't matter if he defended Rabbi Kahane in court. It doesn't matter that he agreed to a debate with him. This piece of dreck has said vicious things against Kahanism, wants a "two-state-solution" and to hand over huge amounts of tiny Israel to the Muslim Nazis, and for a fee defends the most monstrous predators in the world in court so that they get off.

He is MORE dangerous than the outright Jewish Nazis like Noam Chomsky and Israel Shahak, because he has the reputation of being pro-Israel. In this respect, he's like the PLO, which is more dangerous than Hamas because they won't openly admit these days that they want to see Israel outright destroyed.

I do not believe that Dershowitz wants Israel destroyed for a second.

I do believe that because of his agnosticism and liberal bent he believes (as many liberals naively do) that a final settlement, globalism, a factory job a big TV and a new Toyota will turn religious fanatics into normal people and fascilitate peace.

This is one of the root causes of the west's obsession with the 'peace' plan(aside from regular Jew-hatred). The Earth's real rulers (multinational business) have (because of ignorance and a lack of religious understanding) decided the Israel/arab conflict is the main cause of islamic terror and anti-western sentiment. And that the conflict is the chief stumbling block in their plans for a one-world, corporate-fascist state with 90% of us being a permanant underclass ruled by a 10% elite. Dershowitz is simply another 'believer'. He does, however take a definite stand on Israel's legitimacy and does a very good job at exposing PLO/muSSlim-nazi lies that the rest of the left would just accept blindly.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2008, 12:09:17 PM »
Lawyer Alan Dershowitz does not genuinely support Israel – contrary to his book “The Case for Israel”. He supports the creation of an independent PLO-Hamas-Fatah Muslim terrorist state in Judea, Samaria and Gaza – with Jerusalem as its capital. This is the most anti-Israel position you could possibly take, as he advocates national suicide for Israel. 

Further more, Alan Dershowitz said that he would have represented Hitler, as an attorney and won – getting him off and having him acquitted!  That’s what Alan Dershowitz said. Any Jew who can make a statement like that is the most evil, twisted, sick, self-hating Jew imaginable.

Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys who represented O.J. Simpson, the murderer (he murdered two innocent people), and Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys who got him off. Alan Dershowitz has gotten black murderers off. Alan Dershowitz has saved the lives of the black murderers on Death Row and has been fighting for black murderers.   Alan Dershowitz is a grotesquely, evil individual, and now supports and is campaigning for Hilary Clinton, by the way. Alan Dershowitz is a complete abomination. 

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2008, 11:44:40 PM »
Lawyer Alan Dershowitz does not genuinely support Israel – contrary to his book “The Case for Israel”. He supports the creation of an independent PLO-Hamas-Fatah Muslim terrorist state in Judea, Samaria and Gaza – with Jerusalem as its capital. This is the most anti-Israel position you could possibly take, as he advocates national suicide for Israel. 

Further more, Alan Dershowitz said that he would have represented Hitler, as an attorney and won – getting him off and having him acquitted!  That’s what Alan Dershowitz said. Any Jew who can make a statement like that is the most evil, twisted, sick, self-hating Jew imaginable.

Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys who represented O.J. Simpson, the murderer (he murdered two innocent people), and Alan Dershowitz was one of the attorneys who got him off. Alan Dershowitz has gotten black murderers off. Alan Dershowitz has saved the lives of the black murderers on Death Row and has been fighting for black murderers.   Alan Dershowitz is a grotesquely, evil individual, and now supports and is campaigning for Hilary Clinton, by the way. Alan Dershowitz is a complete abomination. 

the debate on youtube between dershowitz and Rabbi Kahane is good... Dershowitz has no answers
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2008, 11:52:41 PM »
It's been awhile since this thread started. Too bad Dershowitz hasn't died of cancer by now.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2008, 01:19:05 AM »
Just like patriotic Jews had traitors who sold their soul to Islam and their Mohammed aka devil, us Serbs have those too. they are called Bosnian Muslims. Most people do not know that these Bosnian Muslim Scum are Serbs and Croats who converted to Islam and betrayed their christian brethren for a bag of gold.....and then the west says "why are serbs so anti-muslim"?
Don't worry my brothers, I am sure that God's justice will catch up to them.

Shalom (I hope I spelled it correctly)

George V.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2008, 05:21:50 AM »

If that's his position, then why did he write a book called "The Case for Israel"?   How do you know he represented Simpson? 

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2008, 06:30:58 AM »
Alan Dershovitz is Liberal but in old clasicall XVIII century sense not closet comie like Homsky or Finkelstein, the problem is even clasicall liberalism is dangerous couse it's hostile to tradition and religion and it's making the fundaments of any society such as family and local comunity weaker and weaker. Newman has great point over identifing those kind of libertarians as agent of NWO. Still he's not even close in evilness to Arafat or Farakhan.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm