Author Topic: "hitlery's comin'..."/ridin' on in on her brand new broomstick... y'all...  (Read 8557 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 07:45:00 PM »
Do I believe 9-11 was an "inside job".  Answer No.  Do I have many questions: Absolutely.  The main question I have is what was the United Nation's role in all of this.  For the past 40 years the UN has been nothing more than a globalist data collection agency.  Ever since its founding, especially during the Cold War, the UN was nothing more than a surveillence post for Russia.  Russia, since the late 1950's, have continually grown close to Arab States.  Knowing that the Communists, China included, collect and sell information to the hightest bidder.  From my readings terrorist groups such as the PLO and even Hizbollah have met within the walls of the UN and are employed with the UN in Lebanon.  Two books "Cold Terror" - Stewart Bell and "The UN Gang" sum up the fraud of the UN with its relation to spying, data collection and remitting it to the Islamic camp.

Knowing that Israel, in 1959, abducted the most "hidden" Nazi on the other side of the Earth without any technology or any real "allies".  Today the most powerful, most technologically advanced nation on Earth with all its "allies" cannot find a 6.6 foot binder walking the sands of crapistan where the average height is about 5.8?  

I would not put it past those elitists in power.  There are many real "conspiracies" and this may well be one of them....although I doubt it.  I wouldn't put anything past those evil elitist bastards like Rockefeller or Kissenger....they are evil.

I don't know but I don't place any trust in man - Psalms 118:8.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:35:36 AM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 07:57:19 PM »
Lets not forget that the US on 911 was a soft target, there was security in airports, but it was more or less lax.  The standard proceedure for hijackings was followed, and why wouldnt it have been, hijackers always want something, they usually land the plane and demand something while holding hostages....obviously thats not the case anymore, and I dont think you would find a plane full of passengers who would sit quietly while muslims flew them into a building again...it worked once, wont ever work again for them...we all saw pictures of richard reid (shoe bomber) when they dragged him off that flight, he was "subdued" by passengers, he looked like he had the crap beat of of him for the entire flight O0

There is alot of 'hindsight', from flight instructors and people who looked back after the fact and realized the red flags...and the one instructor who DID report suspicious behavior hesistated because he didnt want to be viewed as a "racist".

The sad part is that muslims were TELLING us what they wanted to do to us, they finally did it....and they are once again TELLING us what they want to do to us, and our leaders are ignoring it.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2007, 02:30:47 AM »
Do I believe 9-11 was an "inside job".  Answer No.  Do I have many questions: Absolutely.  The main question I have is what was the United Nation's role in all of this.  For the past 40 years the UN has been nothing more than a globalist data collection agency.  Ever since its founding, especially during the Cold War, the UN was nothing more than a surveillence post for Russia.  Russia, since the late 1950's, have continually grown close to Arab States.  Knowing that the Communists, China included, collect and sell information to the hightest bidder.  From my readings terrorist groups such as the PLO and even Hizbollah have met within the walls of the UN and are employed with the UN in Lebanon.  Two books "Cold Terror" - Stewart Bell and "The UN Gang" sum up the fraud of the UN with its relation to spying, data collection and remitting it to the Islamic camp.

Knowing that Israel, in 1959, abducted the most "hidden" Nazi on the other side of the Earth without any technology or any real "allies".  Today the most powerful, most technologically advanced nation on Earth with all its "allies" cannot find a 6.6 foot binder walking the sands of crapistan where the average height is about 5.8? 

I would not put it past those elitists in power.  There are many real "conspiracies" and this may well be one of them....although I doubt it.  I wouldn't put anything past those evil elitist bastards like Rockefeller or Kissenger....they are evil.

I don't know but I don't place any trust in man - Psalms 118:8.

Interesting analysis. 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:35:05 AM by MarZutra »

Offline BileamsAss

• New JTFer
  • Rather Be Ass Than Bileam
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2007, 03:21:56 AM »

newman

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2007, 04:06:04 AM »
If 9/11 was a conspiracy where are all the passengers from those planes???

With Elvis or in Elieja Muhammad's speceship??? ::)

kellymaureen

« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2007, 01:45:33 PM »
If 9/11 was a conspiracy where are all the passengers from those planes???

With Elvis or in Elieja Muhammad's speceship??? ::)

Exactly Newman, clinton couldnt get serviced in the oval office without the ENTIRE nation finding out, the sheer number of people who would have to be involved in covering something this big is astounding, and it would only take just ONE person to say the wrong thing....everyone thinks bush is an idiot, how could he have arranged and pulled this off in such a short time AND kept all the people involved quiet for the past 6 years ::)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2007, 03:53:49 AM »
they found him alright... he was surrounded by the rangers among whom was pat tillman... but after they were told to stand down and not move in to arrest him and mullah omar... they watched as a russian copter came in and air-lifted the two slime to safety... much grumbling ensued among the rangers in camp until tillman and a few others who just wouldn't let it go and shut the hell up as ordered were silenced... executed for their loyalty and patriotism by those who were in on the massive 9/11 cover-up... the next week the lot of them were shipped out and re-deployed to iraq and a bunch of spanish flunkies replaced them who knew not the mountain terrain on the afghani/pakistani border region... (nor could any of them find their own posteriors  with both their hands in broad daylight)... and no one has had a whif of ol' osama's terrorist-scent ever since!!!! so peeps... put that in your "peace" pipes and smoke it!!! nik. out... 
« Last Edit: November 25, 2007, 04:00:21 AM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2007, 05:12:28 AM »
they found him alright... he was surrounded by the rangers among whom was pat tillman... but after they were told to stand down and not move in to arrest him and mullah omar... they watched as a russian copter came in and air-lifted the two slime to safety... much grumbling ensued among the rangers in camp until tillman and a few others who just wouldn't let it go and shut the hell up as ordered were silenced... executed for their loyalty and patriotism by those who were in on the massive 9/11 cover-up... the next week the lot of them were shipped out and re-deployed to iraq and a bunch of spanish flunkies replaced them who knew not the mountain terrain on the afghani/pakistani border region... (nor could any of them find their own posteriors  with both their hands in broad daylight)... and no one has had a whif of ol' osama's terrorist-scent ever since!!!! so peeps... put that in your "peace" pipes and smoke it!!! nik. out... 

Do you consider the first attack on the WTC to have been an "inside job?"

The ones who were re-deployed to Iraq, have they finished serving yet, to be able to report back the truth about what really happened to Pat Tillghman?   

If the globalist  CFR/Trilateral Commission groups wanted an Iraq War so much, why didn't they force it during the Gulf War?  Why did they decide to end the Gulf War once Iraq's military was forced out of Kuwait? 

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2007, 07:38:20 PM »

Screw Loose Change:

A point by point refutation of all the BS claims in Loose Change.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..." (and i'm not just whistlin' dixie)...
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2007, 07:48:54 PM »
i'm not implying it.... I'M SAYING IT!!! conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... and i can...

go on... see the link i gave you... don't be so closed minded... it's 2 hours every person alive should invest his/her time in... you will be blown away... absolutely gone... or go to 9/11 loosechange... see that one as well... better yet go to you tube and type in "zapruder film" scroll down to the 5:17 rendition... and watch the driver in the front seat each time it plays over... look just above the crown of the front seat passenger directly next to him... see the gun...? if that's not proof enough for you... then go and rent "jfk" by oliver stone... and watch his courtroom presentation of the film... see how the driver is edited out at the very moment of truth... and then how he just seems to pop back into the picture right after the kill-shot... stone is a jesuit of the shortcoat and he had something to hide for his masters... a motion-picture sized blow-up of that frame would have been devastating to the slime... just devastating... nik. out...

Nik, I hope to Gd you're joking about all this. Loose Change was a complete load of bogus monkey crap made by three bratty obnoxious little kids from my alma mata (SUNY Oneonta). You should now watch Screw Loose Change which refutes all the BS in this presentation point by point. Loose Change is nothing more than an obscure little magic show that makes two planes disappear. A plane never hit the Pentagon and a plane never crashed into Shanksville, PA. The cell phone calls were all fake. The towers were brought down by a controlled demolition, yada yada yada. It's all a load of complete paranoid anti-American anti-Zionist [censored]! If there was a conspiracy like this, then it would have taken hundreds if not thousands of people to coordinate a mass conspiracy like this. Who are these people that carried this out? Are we supposed to believe that to this day, not one of those conspirators would come forward and say something? It's ridiculous to say so. Someone would have come forward by now and said something. Also, if there were explosives planted in the WTC, it would have been seen out in the open and many people would have seen it. So the controlled demolition theory is completely ridiculous on its face.

Stone's JFK movie was nothing more than a bunch of fiction presented in a very sneaky and devious manner. This film should not be believed or validated at all, anymore than Loose Change should.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2007, 11:27:59 PM »
three kinds of people dismiss out of hand all conspiracy theories...

the ignorant... the petrified... and the complicit... which one are y'all...?

and remember... conspiracy theories are only theories until you can prove them... then they become facts... and i can prove almost all of them...

9/11 was a massive inside job and self-inflicted wound... but the twin towers were just the diversionary strikes... shocking as that was... it was still done just to draw attention away from the real main event... the pentagon... as i stated at the top of this thread...

"screw loose change" is certain proof that what those kids were saying is the absolute gospel truth... how do i know...? because if they are just the far-out fringe, lunatic, whacko conspiracist looniees... then why bother to refute their silly claims and so-called evidence or answer any of their off-the-wall observations or queries...? iraq's a separate issue altogether (not for right now)... nik. out...

"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 12:18:00 AM »
Nik,

Do you think a conspiracy was involved with the first WTC attack?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 02:35:42 AM »
People who believe that 9/11 was a conspiracy are brain dead A-holes!!!  They are the same trash that deny the holocaust and the moon landings. 

I cant stand the bush/Cheney regime, but I'm not about to disrespect the 3000 victims by not putting the blame on the true perpetrators.

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 07:45:55 PM »
rational... yes i do... as was the case by okl. city... read the book by jayna davis... "the third terrorist"... plenty of well-founded and well-proven and more than adequately documented evidence and eye-witness reports to settle the argument... enough consiracy to go around...

brian... i don't deny the holocaust... i just know and have proof of the fact that the u.s. and great britain and the jewish agency in eretz yisroel then headed by ben-gurion et al yemach shemam v'zichram l'olam va'ed were all in on the kill... one grand conspiracy with a role and a part for everyone to play... and they all did their utmost to the tune of really closer to 7mil. jewish dead...

so you see i am an equal opportunity hater... i hate 'em all equally and with a passion... they were and still are all nazi-slime... nik in a rage... out...
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:49:50 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."/ & nik. was fuming...
« Reply #39 on: November 28, 2007, 11:27:32 AM »
Re: I made sure your thread was moved back
« Sent to: RationalThought110 on: Today at 11:24:04 AM » Quote Reply Remove   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: RationalThought110 on Today at 03:34:06 AM
Hi,

I got your thread moved back to the general section.  Currently, it's on page 2. 

I'm not sure why it had been moved to a different section so soon. 

When you get the chance, could you tell me why you consider the first WTC attack to be a conspiracy theory?  Should I send you an e-mail? 

don't have time this moment to go into it... but the same guys who did that killed rav meir under cia/fbi bush sr. orders... and if the second one was a consp. so was the first... that's just the way these slime work... there are no random acts of violence on this large of a scale... see the movie "the shooter" they give away this secret therein... also... in "rule by secrecy" by jim marrs... "they all know... but you don't say so... nothing is by accident... everyone at the top knows ahead of time and gives the orders... but only the lower-down ones take the fall for these crimes against humanity if their dirty deeds are discovered and exposed..." "there is no head to cut off... it's a conglomerate... if one of them gets caught they savage him and close ranks to protect the whole... the evil is human weakness... greed, etc. and you can't kill that with a gun..."

people have always vied for power and conspired with each other and against each other to get it... nothing has changed over these past 5000 years and nothing ever will until moshiach comes... it's called the yatzer hara in case you've never heard of it.... the natural state of man since his expulsion from gan eden... is warfare and bloodshed... "peace" is just the short interludes and intervals between atrocities... and with these slime that time period gets shorter and shorter as their ability to murder and genocide gets greater and greater... these are bloodthirsty monsters... cannibals actually and sadly there are many a satanic jew who belongs to this elitist, exclusive club of psychopaths and meglomaniacs.... sad but the truth... nik. out...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

thanks rational... nik. out...

Pages: 1 2 [3] 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #40 on: November 28, 2007, 11:37:28 AM »
do not pigeon hole me...
« on: Today at 01:51:23 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

i write for the general discussion board and for that one alone... i will not be edited and i will not be censored just because someone over here does not like what i am saying... if you call yourself G-d-fearing jews and really are as well then you will let me be and let the chips fall where they may... if you don't you are not ovdey Hashem and have sold out to the slime just like revava has... this is your one and only warning... i will simply walk away from here... but i request a couple of days notice of my banning so that i can download my posts to a disc... no hard feelings... no questions asked... no recriminations... just please allow me to retrieve my intellectual property... thank you... respectfully too... nik.  

rational... yes i do... as was the case by okl. city... read the book by jayna davis... "the third terrorist"... plenty of well-founded and well-proven and more than adequately documented evidence and eye-witness reports to settle the argument... enough consiracy to go around...

brian... i don't deny the holocaust... i just know and have proof of the fact that the u.s. and great britain and the jewish agency in eretz yisroel then headed by ben-gurion et al yemach shemam v'zichram l'olam va'ed were all in on the kill... one grand conspiracy with a role and a part for everyone to play... and they all did their utmost to the tune of really closer to 7mil. jewish dead...

so you see i am an equal opportunity hater... i hate 'em all equally and with a passion... they were and still are all nazi-slime... nik in a rage... out...  

« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 07:49:50 PM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    72.25.84.113  

"i am nikmatdam humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

« Last Edit: Today at 02:29:32 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    208.127.60.197  

C.F.
Ultimate JTFer

Downwithislam Fan

Re: do not pigeon hole me...
« Reply #3 on: Today at 01:54:19 AM » Quote  

Nik, your posts are indecipherable and almost impossible to respond to.

Maybe if you could try to make concise points rather than cutting/pasting entire long threads, people would respond to you better.

Report to moderator    Logged  

If you decide to lose your whole life, you might just find yourself in the process.

The Infidel.
Master JTFer

« Reply #4 on: Today at 02:04:27 AM » Quote  

I was thinking you might want to remove your IP which is clearing showing in your posts.  

Report to moderator    Logged  

You have been banned for the following reason:
Get off the internet and get a husband. Honor him and give him children.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l

« Reply #5 on: Today at 02:33:09 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

you do not understand... these were concise posts until they took them all and put them on another board... i am just here restoring them to the only board i wish to post them on... hopefully someone will take their cue and do the decent thing and restore the originial thread to its proper place... i am not able to do this... i am at the mercy here of the "powers-that-be" who very well now just might have to be regarded as slime-induced and influenced the same as revava... sorry... i just call 'em the way i see 'em... nik. out...  

« Last Edit: Today at 02:40:49 AM by nikmatdam »  Report to moderator    208.127.60.197  

nikmatdam
Full JTFer

one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l

« Reply #6 on: Today at 11:30:02 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

Re: "hitlery's comin'..."/ & nik. was fuming...
« Reply #43 on: Today at 11:27:32 AM » Quote Modify Remove  

Re: I made sure your thread was moved back
« Sent to: RationalThought110 on: Today at 11:24:04 AM » Quote Reply Remove  

Quote from: RationalThought110 on Today at 03:34:06 AM
Hi,

I got your thread moved back to the general section.  Currently, it's on page 2.  

I'm not sure why it had been moved to a different section so soon.  

When you get the chance, could you tell me why you consider the first WTC attack to be a conspiracy theory?  Should I send you an e-mail?  

don't have time this moment to go into it... but the same guys who did that killed rav meir under cia/fbi bush sr. orders... and if the second one was a consp. so was the first... that's just the way these slime work... there are no random acts of violence on this large of a scale... see the movie "the shooter" they give away this secret therein... also... in "rule by secrecy" by jim marrs... "they all know... but you don't say so... nothing is by accident... everyone at the top knows ahead of time and gives the orders... but only the lower-down ones take the fall for these crimes against humanity if their dirty deeds are discovered and exposed..." "there is no head to cut off... it's a conglomerate... if one of them gets caught they savage him and close ranks to protect the whole... the evil is human weakness... greed, etc. and you can't kill that with a gun..."

people have always vied for power and conspired with each other and against each other to get it... nothing has changed over these past 5000 years and nothing ever will until moshiach comes... it's called the yatzer hara in case you've never heard of it.... the natural state of man since his expulsion from gan eden... is warfare and bloodshed... "peace" is just the short interludes and intervals between atrocities... and with these slime that time period gets shorter and shorter as their ability to murder and genocide gets greater and greater... these are bloodthirsty monsters... cannibals actually and sadly there are many a satanic jew who belongs to this elitist, exclusive club of psychopaths and meglomaniacs.... sad but the truth... nik. out...

thanks rational... nik. out...

Pages: 1 2 [3]  

Report to moderator    208.127.60.197  

Report to moderator    208.127.60.197  

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 28, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »
While the left-wing conspiracy nuts may be off the wall, I've always thought it possible that right-wing conpspiracy theorists have some leg to stand on here.

Al Queda might have done the deed, but could Bush-Cheney have allowed it to happen?

We all know Bush is a skull and bones one worlder elitist. JTF has said this for years and it's true.

In this, Bush and Al Queda are on the same team. Both want to destroy Israel and America's sovereignty.

Bush claimed to be against the terrorists but proceeded immediately to do just about everything he could possibly do to hurt our war against them by declaring Islam a religion of peace, pressuring Israel to give up land to the terrorists, pushing to grant amnesty to millions of illegals in this county, and getting bogged down in a war with Iraq while (until recentely) all but ignoring the very real threat of Iran's nuclear program.

Considering the way that Bush rushed to save face for the Saudi Royal family in the wake of the attacks, one can't help but ask whose team Bush is really on? It sure doesn't seem to be ours.

The claims that Bush actually engineered these attacks however appear very weak and videos like Loose Change and other conspiracy theories like that should always be given no less consideration than their rebuttals.

People have a tendency to want to believe in alternate forms of reality, and I do belive this motivates many conspiracy theorists. Rejecting them does not make you neccesarily complicit or scared, you could just be right and they're wrong.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #42 on: November 28, 2007, 12:02:20 PM »
I don't think the U.S. government had a hand in 9/11, but I'm damn sure they helped the newly-formed (at the time) al-Qaeda murder Rav Meir Kahane (zt"l).

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."/flyin' in on her broomstick...
« Reply #43 on: November 28, 2007, 02:56:37 PM »
they not only had a hand in it... they themselves ordered it, organized it, plotted it, funded it and on the day of shepherded it thru to its final and complete execution... the infamous "lawyers" at logan airport in boston were some of the handlers clearing the path for the murderers to play their roles... you will remember a call went "upstairs" to them to see if the airport security should turn back and disallow muslim-appearing young men from boarding planes who had no checked-baggage along with them... the answer they received was no for "fear of law suits for discrimination" all of which flew in the face of clear, unambiguous and direct standing orders not to (regulations in place even way back then... well before the 9/11 aftermath and the supposed and so-called "crackdown" against terror)... by statute even the phone call was unnecessary in order for the screeners to take action... that's how sick all of this patriot act/homeland security-ss business really is... nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 03:34:27 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 28, 2007, 08:05:05 PM »
as to right-wing conspiracy theories being more believable over left-wing ones... truth is truth wherever it comes from... the only criteria by me is that i see the proof and then it doesn't make no never mind who's spouting it or from from which side... and just as well right-wing ones can be just as false and goofy as left-wing ones if they are not based on any real, verifiable evidence... but yeah you could say i am to the right... just a tad slightly to the right of attila the hun that is... as a friend of mine once said: "i only lean to the left these days on seder nights..." because when it comes to slime... i.e. edom/rome i'm with the pagan hordes every single, solitary day of the week... all the way... DEATH TO ESAV!!!! just remember it's not a valid conspiracy theory until ol' nikmatdam here signs off on it... just kidding of course... (not)... nik. out...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:11:37 PM by nikmatdam »

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2007, 08:31:42 PM »
as to right-wing conspiracy theories being more believable over left-wing ones... truth is truth wherever it comes from... the only criteria by me is that i see the proof and then it doesn't make no never mind who's spouting it or from from which side... and just as well right-wing ones can be just as false and goofy as left-wing ones if they are not based on any real, verifiable evidence... but yeah you could say i am to the right... just a tad slightly to the right of attila the hun that is... as a friend of mine once said: "i only lean to the left these days on seder nights..." because when it comes to slime... i.e. edom/rome i'm with the pagan hordes every single, solitary day of the week... all the way... DEATH TO ESAV!!!! just remember it's not a valid conspiracy theory until ol' nikmatdam here signs off on it... just kidding of course... (not)... nik. out...

Nik. You make me smile. Esav is not all bad though, remember his head made it into grave with our holy forefathers and mothers. It's the "head" of Esav that needs to be elevated while the "body" needs to be destroyed.

Attlia the Hun was a dictator placing him squarely on the left. Right=small government.

lub. out...
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 08:35:23 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 28, 2007, 08:52:53 PM »
While the left-wing conspiracy nuts may be off the wall, I've always thought it possible that right-wing conpspiracy theorists have some leg to stand on here.

Al Queda might have done the deed, but could Bush-Cheney have allowed it to happen?

We all know Bush is a skull and bones one worlder elitist. JTF has said this for years and it's true.

In this, Bush and Al Queda are on the same team. Both want to destroy Israel and America's sovereignty.

Bush claimed to be against the terrorists but proceeded immediately to do just about everything he could possibly do to hurt our war against them by declaring Islam a religion of peace, pressuring Israel to give up land to the terrorists, pushing to grant amnesty to millions of illegals in this county, and getting bogged down in a war with Iraq while (until recentely) all but ignoring the very real threat of Iran's nuclear program.

Considering the way that Bush rushed to save face for the Saudi Royal family in the wake of the attacks, one can't help but ask whose team Bush is really on? It sure doesn't seem to be ours.

The claims that Bush actually engineered these attacks however appear very weak and videos like Loose Change and other conspiracy theories like that should always be given no less consideration than their rebuttals.

People have a tendency to want to believe in alternate forms of reality, and I do belive this motivates many conspiracy theorists. Rejecting them does not make you neccesarily complicit or scared, you could just be right and they're wrong.

Supposedly, Condi Rice's friend was going to take a flight on 9/11 and she told him not to.  When she gets criticized for ignoring warnings that others were giving her about Al-Qaeda, her responses are similar to the rhetoric of Alberto Gonzales'. 

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
Re: "hitlery's comin'..."/ridin' on in on her brand new broomstick... y'all...
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2007, 11:36:40 PM »
again condi-baby's little "friend" was none other than his nibs, then-mayor of san francisco willie brown... that puts all of this on a whole other scale... nik.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 11:48:21 PM by nikmatdam »

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2007, 12:37:29 AM »
again condi-baby's little "friend" was none other than his nibs, then-mayor of san francisco willie brown... that puts all of this on a whole other scale... nik.

You mean that it shows Condi knew something?

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 29, 2007, 02:57:48 AM »
yep... i know it from her shameless yet blushing now infamous line the morning after when she uttered...

"who knew they would fly planes into buildings...?"

who knew...?

why we all knew that's who...

we knew an arab-muslim murderer tried to sneak across the vancouver/washington state border on 12/31/99 to make it down to l.a. and hop a flight and hijack it and crash land it back into lax...

from loose change 9/11 we learn that in the 60's the airforce was working on using planes as bombs themselves against castro in cuba... "project northwoods" it was called... jfk was sickened by this proposal and nixed it and tried to break up the cia over this madness (and the bay of pigs fiasco of course)...

we also learn from one of alex jones' pieces (i forgot the name)... that there were exercises going on on the morning of 9/11 which diverted and depleted almost the whole eastern-seaboard arsenal of first-responders to the southeast and to colorado where they all were busy practising taking out hijacked planes... BEFORE THEY COULD BE USED AS MISSLES AGAINST SKYSCRAPERS!!!!

that's how we knew condi you consumate liar... you should go to jail just for uttering that line... for that alone proves the fix was in because the cover-story was so lame and so completely transparent which defied credulity...

"who knew...?" indeed...

if you really didn't know... you should have resigned for your total lack of knowledge, unpreparedness and utter incompetancy... get someone in there in the office of NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR (for crying out loud) who can figure these simple tactics out and read properly and thouroughly with adequate comprehension the intelligence reports warning of these things attempted and planned already FOR DECADES!!!!

"who knew...?" the utter gall of this woman to lie to us like this and to presume our ignorance of what is really going on... it's so infuriating i'm spitting fire...
can any of you believe the brazen level of chutzpah like this...?

"who knew...?" my G-d... nik. enraged... out...
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:03:37 AM by nikmatdam »