Author Topic: Arrogant Paki gets his ass kicked by Jewish kids in Brooklyn  (Read 6238 times)

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
Arrogant Paki gets his ass kicked by Jewish kids in Brooklyn
« on: November 02, 2006, 09:40:07 PM »
Apparently he started calling them names and the Jewish kids decided not to react as kikes after all.

http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=4719041

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Arrogant Paki gets his ass kicked by Jewish kids in Brooklyn
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 10:46:43 PM »
iT BEING A SCIENTIFIC FACT THAT THE "PAKI" IS A GENUS TYPE OF THE INSECT RACES, HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT A BUNCH OF NICE JEWISH BOYS COULD HAVE ACCIDENTALLY INJURED IT?

CERTAINLY BUG POISON IS SOLD LEGALLY AND IS AVAILABLE IN THE STORE OUTSIDE OF WHICH THE INSECT WAS POSITIONED AT THE TIME THAT IT "BUGGED" THE JEWS.

THEREFORE, WHY IS IT ILLEGAL TO CRUNCH AN INSECT OR STEP ON ONE?  I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND!

THEY MUST HAVE ARRESTED THE WRONG PEOPLE, BECAUSE I HAVE READ THAT INTERNATIONAL DEMON JEW ALWAYS EITHER TRICKS OR FOOLS THE GENTILES INTO DOING ALL OF JEW'S FIGHTING.

THE JEWS SHOULD SEND THE INSECT A BILL FOR PROVIDING FACIAL IMPROVEMENT, AND THE "BEFORE AND AFTER" PHOTOS SHOULD BE SHOWN IN COURT BY SOME SMART JEW LAWYER IN THE DEFENDANTS' FAVOR. 

HIS MOMMY IS QUOTED AS SAYING "AMERICAN NO IS SAFE FOR MUSLIMS ANYMORE";  WHICH SHOWS HOW COMPLETELY STUPID AND ILLITERATE SHE REALLY IS!  SHE MEANT TO SAY THE FOLLOWING:
"AMERICA NO IS SAFE FROM MUSLIM ANYMORE".

fake plastic trees

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 04:24:28 AM »
How is this muslim "arrogant"?

Surely he has a right to be in the country he was in, by the laws of said country

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2006, 08:36:37 PM »
he told the jews to get out of the f--ing doorway without any provocation on the part of the jews. the jews told him to talk like a 'mench' and then it degenerated.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2006, 07:45:46 AM »
where did you get this information from, it certainly isn't in the article

it sounds like you're deluded and want to spread hate for no good reason. you will almost certainly claim the article is biased, but so are you.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2006, 08:33:03 AM »
Pakis are by nature a stinky, greasy, treacherous people.  Therefore the presumption is always guilty until proven innocent with respect to this curious sub-species of human.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2006, 12:07:29 PM »
Pakis are by nature a stinky, greasy, treacherous people.  Therefore the presumption is always guilty until proven innocent with respect to this curious sub-species of human.

That is the most racist thing I have ever heard... and you claim to be a "good" person...  there is  no hope for you

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2006, 01:52:27 PM »

That is the most racist thing I have ever heard... and you claim to be a "good" person...  there is  no hope for you
Hey, lay off Gths.  He's not a racist.  It's you who don't have a sense of humor.  ;)

I think it's embarrassing that it took 4 of them to handle one paki.  Only one of them should have volunteered to teach the cockroach a lesson.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2006, 03:32:35 PM »

Hey, lay off Gths.  He's not a racist.  It's you who don't have a sense of humor.  ;)

I think it's embarrassing that it took 4 of them to handle one paki.  Only one of them should have volunteered to teach the cockroach a lesson.

On this of all forums where views that differ from the norm are aired, it is impossible to differentiate sarcasm from the rest.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2006, 10:24:11 AM »
No, actually I don't think GthS was sarcastic.  He meant what he said.
But that's what's funny.  To me, anyway.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2006, 05:32:30 PM »
Dear fake plastic dick,
These filthy animals have no right in our country. They belong in the slums of their country. They are invaders, they smell up the subway (just sit next to one of the curry invested lice ridden vermin) and they should be collected and sent to the hell hole that they came from.
You sound like an invader. I am not politicaly correct so I can tell you this.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2006, 01:09:53 PM »
Dear fake plastic dick,
These filthy animals have no right in our country. They belong in the slums of their country. They are invaders, they smell up the subway (just sit next to one of the curry invested lice ridden vermin) and they should be collected and sent to the hell hole that they came from.
You sound like an invader. I am not politicaly correct so I can tell you this.

You sound like a racist... I accept many muslims etc are what you say they are... HOWEVER not all are.  Do NOT EVER say that all are... you are FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG and BLIND if you think this is the case...

I don't know why i replied to this with the immature comments you have been making.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2006, 03:59:51 PM »
Trying to distinguish between "good" Muslims and "bad" Muslims makes about as much sense as trying to distinguish between "good" Nazis and "bad" Nazis, and it is certainly something that the Allies did NOT do, as they proceeded to bomb tens of thousands of "innocent" civilians in Dresden in WWII.  The great generation did not have time for misplaced pity, and neither does our generation.

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2006, 04:44:17 PM »
fake plastic trees,
There is no place in a civilized society for these mud hut dwellers. It would be far better for them to live in their own country where they can poop in the streets, pray to rats, give each other aids, and praise the child molester mohammed. They are a plague on us, like you. Why don't you move to their country and show them how to live. Will you adopt a lawn jockey like madonna whore slut? If you do I hope he cuts your throat.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2006, 06:12:18 PM »
fake plastic trees,
There is no place in a civilized society for these mud hut dwellers. It would be far better for them to live in their own country where they can poop in the streets, pray to rats, give each other aids, and praise the child molester mohammed. They are a plague on us, like you. Why don't you move to their country and show them how to live. Will you adopt a lawn jockey like madonna whore slut? If you do I hope he cuts your throat.

NOT PLEASANT

you may hate islam but hating muslims... is that MORALLY right?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2006, 09:10:35 PM »
Look what pakis did a few months ago to a 15yr old Scottish boy    http://news.scotsman.com/index.cfm?id=1478452006
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2006, 04:55:57 AM »
Well, here's what I think: islam is evil. muslims follow it so they are evil.

I assume that people have common sense before being completely brainwashed. The moderate "muslims" are just kids that are complacent but not traditional and religious however claim that they are muslim. I doubt that they believe that if they eat pork, they are banned from Heaven. I doubt that they would blow themselves to kill infidels, etc. A real muslim would do that. Either they follow what the qur'an says or they are not muslim. But that's just what I think.

I'm sorry if my writing seemed a bit simplistic, but I'm only 13 years old.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 05:32:42 PM »
At 13 you cannot have a judgement on such things.  Wait until you have grown before you make such decisions.