Author Topic: WHAT IS OLMERT SMOKING ????  (Read 1464 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
WHAT IS OLMERT SMOKING ????
« on: November 12, 2007, 10:18:51 AM »
Erekat: Palestinians will not accept Israel as 'Jewish

Saeb Erekat, chief negotiator for the Palestine Liberation Organization, rejected on Monday the government's demand that the Palestinians recognize Israel as a Jewish state.

In an interview with Israel Radio, Erekat said that "no state in the world connects its national identity to a religious identity."

full article on http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/923076.html

Olmert is still sure that peace can be reached......Can someone please tell me what is Olmert smoking ? Please ?
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

kellymaureen

Re: WHAT IS OLMERT SMOKING ????
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 10:43:42 AM »
In an interview with Israel Radio, Erekat said that "no state in the world connects its national identity to a religious identity."

What is this mans address...I want to mail him a world atlas.
The ISLAMICrepublic of iran
The kinddom of saudi arabia- there is only one religion listed...islam, no other can be freely practiced.
Most islamic countries are goverened by shaira, and list the koran as their constitution....therefore CONNECTING THEIR NATIONAL IDENTITY TO A RELIGIOUS IDENTITY

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: WHAT IS OLMERT SMOKING ????
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 02:37:39 PM »
I don't know......but I am worried about Shmolmerts health. His braincells must have been roasted. There is not a songle trace of rational thinking. He wants to split Jerusalem and he wants to make peace with the Palis. 

I know....the Islamic Repulic of Iran is a good example. So is the Vatican.

I hope G-d can remove him from power.
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"