Author Topic: Question to Chaim: Death threats about Youtube videos on Croats/Albanians  (Read 4450 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Dear Chaim,

You told Husar two weeks ago of the tremendous personal price you are paying for making videos exposing the historical and present truth about Albanian and Croat Nazis. Understandably, these beasts fear being exposed. Have you, though, also ever received (now or previously) death threats by Tamil Muslim Nazis? These drug-dealing, extortionist Muslim mobsters have a presence in nearly all major cities and are every bit as militant and ferocious as Arab, Albanian, or Pakistani (to whom they are most closely related nationally speaking) Muslims, and in many parts of Europe, have already made the native citizens dhimmi in their own land with their threats and violence. They are allies of their fellow Albanian Muslim [organized criminal]s in particular.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Re: Question to Chaim: Death threats about Youtube videos on Croats/Albanians
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 10:53:42 PM »
I hope he carries a gun. I don't think he can legally do it because of his record but having one illegal is better than not having one at all.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 10:57:39 PM »
You guys are worried over nothing.  Death threats don't mean anything. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2007, 11:04:58 PM »
I hope he carries a gun. I don't think he can legally do it because of his record but having one illegal is better than not having one at all.

Well I sure can, maybe not in NYC though...maybe I should move into the career of bodyguard ;)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2007, 01:14:41 AM »
Well I sure can, maybe not in NYC though...maybe I should move into the career of bodyguard ;)

I once went to SUNY buffalo in Amherst NY. It was very safe. When I went to nearby Buffalo and Niagara Falls it was very dangerous. Is it still like that?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2007, 06:19:22 AM »
I always carry my Glock19,and sometimes also my Berreta 380 although i rather beat the person then shoot him :::D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 06:22:23 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2007, 06:36:52 AM »
I always carry my Glock19,and sometimes also my Berreta 380 although i rather beat the person then shoot him :::D
I really believe it O0
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2007, 06:43:56 AM »
I really believe it O0
O0 O0 O0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Birdman

• New JTFer
  • As Shields We Stand. As Eagles We Strike!
« Reply #8 on: November 13, 2007, 08:34:53 AM »
You guys are worried over nothing.  Death threats don't mean anything. 

When one lives for G-D there is always reason to take death threats serious. People despise us. I have seen lives lost by disregarding such. You have to realize. I do not being ugly my brother, and please do not take what I am going to say as an attack. I say this for your on good. Many play, and pretend. What we are dealing with is nothing to play with. We are in reality in a war against Satan. These are evil demons the muslims, the Nazis. In truth you either stand for the G-D of Abraham or you stand for Satan. There is no in between. Its really black, and white on that. I didn't say it Y-HWEH did. When you enter into making videos, and speaking out concerning this matter you are immediately putting yourself at risk. It is said you do not enter into battle without G-D. If this is not a calling , and it is something that you are faint at heart about I would leave it alone. Please take this as true loving advise.

In His Service
Birdman
Genesis 12
 1 Now the L-RD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2007, 08:55:06 AM »
I am 100% for gun control... in Australia we had a ban on semi automatic weapons after the Port Arthur Massacre when some freak shot over 30 people to death in a shopping mall....

since then which was 11 years ago the murder rate here has dropped exponentially after those laws were instated...

I just believe that owning a weapon can cause more problems than it solves as friendly fire and gang killings happens unnecessarily and can be easily prevented..

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 13, 2007, 09:33:08 AM »
I havent been on because i have moved into an apartment and have no internet
but will have it soon so i am on at school
I believe in the saying its better for a 1000 guilty people be free than one innoscent person be put away
Which i relate to i think its bad that that lunatic killed innoscent people in the mall but i think that if someone was breaking into a house and it was for example a single mother with a baby at home all alone that i think it would be right for her to use the firearm to protect herself and her baby from the intruder.

Its kinda like saying to ban high horsepower cars because people die racing them
They die but someone cant have the power to say they cant have them because they are fast
Just like saying someone cant own a gun because they kill

raiseyourfist

« Reply #11 on: November 13, 2007, 11:09:20 AM »
I havent been on because i have moved into an apartment and have no internet
but will have it soon so i am on at school
I believe in the saying its better for a 1000 guilty people be free than one innoscent person be put away
Which i relate to i think its bad that that lunatic killed innoscent people in the mall but i think that if someone was breaking into a house and it was for example a single mother with a baby at home all alone that i think it would be right for her to use the firearm to protect herself and her baby from the intruder.

Its kinda like saying to ban high horsepower cars because people die racing them
They die but someone cant have the power to say they cant have them because they are fast
Just like saying someone cant own a gun because they kill

You raise a very interesting point of argument there Iron Greek... truely a mind of the ancient legends !!!

In Australia we have harsh laws on driving high powered motor vehicles which prevents people on their P1 and P2 (provisional license) because those people who have only been driving for 1-3 years do not have enough experience to use high powered RX8's or XR8's for example... i can see how you would tie this into using a gun for protection

My point is this.. PEOPLE NEED TO PROVE THAT THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE WHEN USING A TOOL OR INSTRUMENT WHICH CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO OTHERS...

The problem is that all the people who are attracted towards these "implements of danger" are the young naive types that are reckless to  other people and even themselves..

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2007, 11:38:47 AM »
People dont need a sign tellin them not to touch the oven because its hot!
I believe most regulations shouldnt be there because that is the same principle.
For example people need to learn maybe i shouldnt do that because i might die! And if they die its because they shouldnt have done that. Death is bad but you have to be smart and learn on your own. There is a saying you are smart to learn from your mistakes, but your smarter when you learn from other peoples mistakes. And how can either of these sayings be effective if there is a power trying to restrict and trying to control a person. A mistake is a mistake because of a reason or a decision is a decision for a reason and if a power is trying to control a desision you make then how can you learn from your mistakes.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 11:40:44 AM by Iron Greek »

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2007, 11:39:32 AM »
I am 100% for gun control... in Australia we had a ban on semi automatic weapons after the Port Arthur Massacre when some freak shot over 30 people to death in a shopping mall....

since then which was 11 years ago the murder rate here has dropped exponentially after those laws were instated...

And I am 100% against it.  Gun control doesn't work and it's an assault on human dignity.

In the U.S., states that have switched to "shall issue" gun permits (that allow you to carry a concealed handgun) have much lower crime rates than those that are "no issue" (or de facto no issue).

But the statistics are completely irrelevant.  Everyone has the right to defend himself - in his home, and when he goes out.  I'm not a violent man, but if someone breaks into my home, intent on harming my family, he'll get a few rounds of 00 buck ;-)  The idea that I would have to cower in my bedroom and call the police, wait 15 minutes for them to come, by which time I could be dead...ABSURD!

raiseyourfist

« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2007, 11:50:38 AM »

And I am 100% against it.  Gun control doesn't work and it's an assault on human dignity.

In the U.S., states that have switched to "shall issue" gun permits (that allow you to carry a concealed handgun) have much lower crime rates than those that are "no issue" (or de facto no issue).

But the statistics are completely irrelevant.  Everyone has the right to defend himself - in his home, and when he goes out.  I'm not a violent man, but if someone breaks into my home, intent on harming my family, he'll get a few rounds of 00 buck ;-)  The idea that I would have to cower in my bedroom and call the police, wait 15 minutes for them to come, by which time I could be dead...ABSURD!

And that is why America is in such poor shape ... look at the murder rates of America compared to any other first world country and you will see that gun restrictions save lives and stats prove that a person who owns a gun is more likely to shoot an innocent person than an attacker who means them harm...

IF GUNS ARE NEED TO BE A NESSESITY IN AMERICAN SOCIETY THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE TOUGHER LAWS SO THAT THEY DON'T FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS... like with that nut case in Virginia tech who shot dozens of students and was mentally deficient and only had to say that he wasn't in order to get the weapon that took the lives of many innocent people...

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 13, 2007, 12:11:47 PM »
Raise your fist you are a good man but i am sorry to say there is nothing we can do about this people will always find a way and i know its bad when innoscent people die but there is nothing that can be done.There are crazy people out there but there is no way for us to determine who is crazy or who gets ahold of a gun because there is always a way if someone really wants it. If it wasnt shootings it would be stabbings, homemade fire bombs/coctail,or suicide bombs.If someone has the intention of inficting pain on others its impossible to stop it.
Athens is one of the biggest cities in the world and has an extremly low crime rate considering its huge size.
RaiseyourFist all we can do is hope and pray for the best for mankind!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2007, 12:41:24 PM »
Iron Greek, you are our Serbian brother. I just want you to know that O0 O0

I told Chaim to carry a gun. It is needed because these animals are ready for anything >:(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Joe Schmo

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2007, 12:43:15 PM »
You guys are worried over nothing. 

Worried over nothing?  Rabbi Kahane was assassinated, as you know.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #18 on: November 13, 2007, 12:46:49 PM »

If those victims had all been armed, the scumbag would never have even considered going on a rampage like that.

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2007, 02:02:39 PM »

I once went to SUNY buffalo in Amherst NY. It was very safe. When I went to nearby Buffalo and Niagara Falls it was very dangerous. Is it still like that?

Like any city it depends on where you go.  I wouldnt go downtown at night, and know what areas to stay away from but where I live its perfectly safe, Ive never had any problems at all.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 02:05:39 PM »

If those victims had all been armed, the scumbag would never have even considered going on a rampage like that.

Why wasn't the Rabbi carrying a gun that night? After all, it was he who said 'every Jew a '22'

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 02:07:52 PM »
IF GUNS ARE NEED TO BE A NESSESITY IN AMERICAN SOCIETY THEN THEY SHOULD HAVE TOUGHER LAWS SO THAT THEY DON'T FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS...

I have no problem restricting gun ownership qualifications, but not gun ownership in general.  I had to take a couple classes and pass a test.  No problem with that.

But there's a reason that one of the first things the Nazis and Communists did was take away people's freedom to own firearms...

Your stats don't compute.  Switzerland requires all adult males to own an assault rifle.  Yet their murder rate is lower than the US.  On the other hand, Russia forbids virtually all gun ownership...but their rate is four times higher than the US's.  China has FAR more restrictive gun laws than Australia (you can't own any), but they have less murder...?

There's more to it than simple gun laws = lots of murder.  It's culture, not availability.  My sister just came back from Israel and said guns are everywhere, but they have less murder than the US...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_homicide_rate

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 02:49:22 PM »
There would be no accurate way to determine who is qualified to have a firearm
The most unpredictable people lots of times turn out to be the real killers

Like that Scott Peterson case where he killed his wife and unborn baby and it came to a shock to both sides of the family because he didnt seem anything like the kind of person to do that. He was a normal working white guy that noone would expect.

For example if Rabbi Kahane was stabbed to death would you want to have knife control or have to be qualified to own a knife?
It simply wouldnt be accurate and wouldnt work.

Or if they said that police were only allowed to use paintballs or rubber bullets because real bullets can kill someone. That would be rediculious!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 04:23:19 PM »

Why wasn't the Rabbi carrying a gun that night? After all, it was he who said 'every Jew a '22'
The Rabbi had a bodyguard that day as he always had a bodyguard with him (my father was his bodyguard at least once) with several JDL people there that were probably very good fighters.  Most of the JDL didn't carry guns by the way, they were just really great at hand to hand combat or hand to bat/knife combat.  The reason why he was killed was because it was a professional hit.  The terrorist who was arrested pulled out a gun and quickly shot into the air, and he was immediately tacked by the brave JDL guys (and if he was acting alone he wouldn't even have a chance to aim the gun due to the quick action of the JDL) and at this same time when they were distracted, some other guy standing at a different location shot the Rav who was unprotected at the time and that guy escaped.  At least this is what I heard. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 04:26:57 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

raiseyourfist

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2007, 04:10:43 AM »

You got it the wrong way round... if the gun laws had been put into fruition he wouldn't have been able to go and kill all those people, or at least at the ease of just filling out a few forms.. he was a maniac who was mentally deficient and when people get like that they don't care whether they live or die as long as they are taking "as many of em' to Hades"