Save Western Civilization > Save America

The Black Panthers

<< < (2/2)

WHITE PRIDE:
Typical Blacks they must all be exterminated tahtw ay they won't cortrupt our country and White genes or our White land

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: WHITE PRIDE on September 03, 2006, 01:37:39 AM ---Typical Blacks they must all be exterminated tahtw ay they won't cortrupt our country and White genes or our White land
--- End quote ---

This is just one of those things I disagree with... I think the discusting and vile gangster/rap/criminal croud should be delt with harshly for sure but exterminate or kill ALL blacks? I could understand if you want them thrown out of our country for sure... but killing them because they're black sounds too KKK for me.

Hail Columbia:

--- Quote from: WHITE PRIDE on September 03, 2006, 01:37:39 AM ---Typical Blacks they must all be exterminated tahtw ay they won't cortrupt our country and White genes or our White land

--- End quote ---

How about sending them back to the "motherland" instead?

WHITE PRIDE:
Sending them back to Africa won't fix anything, Blacks are genetically inferior to Whites. Blacks are a threat with their inferior DNA and crime, they must be exterminated completely to preserve the White race.

Hail Columbia:

--- Quote from: WHITE PRIDE on September 04, 2006, 09:10:18 PM ---Sending them back to Africa won't fix anything, Blacks are genetically inferior to Whites. Blacks are a threat with their inferior DNA and crime, they must be exterminated completely to preserve the White race.

--- End quote ---

My solution would be known as Operation Sparta.  It wound involve sending a few blacks (the criminals, and those who want to go) to Africa.  Besides, we can exchange them for the whites still in South Africa.  Killing them en masse is just not cool, at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version