Author Topic: Question on Adoption? Just out of curiosity  (Read 8439 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Question on Adoption? Just out of curiosity
« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2007, 12:35:55 AM »
I always have had these views. I hate the (evil) blacks and Hispanics and always have/will, but it's just idiocy to say that they were born robotically programmed to be evil.

newman

« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2007, 12:51:07 AM »
Fags should NOT adopt kids.

Fags have ZERO real interest in children. They are NOT women and have NO biological clock.

They simply want to use kids as props to buy acceptance from mainstream society....."Look! We've got a relationship, a house AND kids same as you people! You HAVE to accept what we do as perfectly normal now."

Kids should not be used as props for radical gay political ends.

Secondly.......

Kids doing their homework while two 'men' have sodomy or eat each other's poop in the bathroom 10 feet away is a sick mockery of parenthood!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2007, 01:25:48 AM »
adoption is fine imo.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2007, 01:44:39 AM »

Fags have ZERO real interest in children. They are NOT women and have NO biological clock.

They simply want to use kids as props to buy acceptance from mainstream society....."Look! We've got a relationship, a house AND kids same as you people! You HAVE to accept what we do as perfectly normal now."

Secondly.......

Kids doing their homework while two 'men' have sodomy or eat each other's poop in the bathroom 10 feet away is a sick mockery of parenthood!!
I can understand this general viewpoint but when push comes to shove, I care about unwanted kids more than I hate fags.

If the fags are capable of taking care of a kid and won't molest it, I would rather that society's throwaway kids have a chance with them than be eternal discards.

newman

« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2007, 01:50:33 AM »

Secondly.......

I can understand this general viewpoint but when push comes to shove, I care about unwanted kids more than I hate fags.

If the fags are capable of taking care of a kid and won't molest it, I would rather that society's throwaway kids have a chance with them than be eternal discards.

CF,

They WON'T take 'troubled' kids. They won't want hoodlums destroying their dinky little renouvated, tastefully decorated fag pads.

They'll compete with straight people to adopt newborns and that waiting list is too long as is.

I say again.................They simply want to use kids as props to buy acceptance from mainstream society....."Look! We've got a relationship, a house AND kids same as you people! You HAVE to accept what we do as perfectly normal now."

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2007, 02:57:08 AM »
there is always having a test tube baby

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2007, 04:04:14 AM »
Ralph, I am Hispanic. Please be careful of who you are talking about.

And no, I don't buy it, and would not buy it no matter what my makeup was. Your views are utterly baseless and make us look like loons.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #57 on: November 20, 2007, 04:08:03 AM »
Actually Newman... fag couples tend to go for older children and nonwhite kids more than they do newborns. I have an online friend who researches adoption extensively because she wants to adopt someday, and has statistics on every imaginable angle of it.

I could(n't) care less about the queers, and most certainly do not think they have the right to adopt, but as I said earlier, I am more interested in seeing kids who have gotten screwed over in life have some semblance of normalcy than punishing them. There are other ways to punish fags than by denying children no one wants some shot at a productive life.

Understand my reasoning. I do not want fags to be able to adopt. I want the maximum number of kids possible to have a chance at love.

newman

« Reply #58 on: November 20, 2007, 07:09:13 AM »
Actually Newman... fag couples tend to go for older children and nonwhite kids more than they do newborns. I have an online friend who researches adoption extensively because she wants to adopt someday, and has statistics on every imaginable angle of it.

I could(n't) care less about the queers, and most certainly do not think they have the right to adopt, but as I said earlier, I am more interested in seeing kids who have gotten screwed over in life have some semblance of normalcy than punishing them. There are other ways to punish fags than by denying children no one wants some shot at a productive life.

Understand my reasoning. I do not want fags to be able to adopt. I want the maximum number of kids possible to have a chance at love.

If they're so concerned let the 'mamma' fag do vollunteer work at the bastard baby home.

There's NO WAY you'll limit ed fag adoptions to older kids only. It will open the door to regular adoption for these queers to adopt kids over straight people.

Secondly there's NO WAY  on earth I'll ever believe they won't try and steer the kids to be gay. You're straight.......in what direction will you guide your kids? I rest my case.

Just imagine mama and pappa fag with their kids.........."Jonny eat up all your feces or you won't get any semen for desert"!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: November 20, 2007, 05:00:38 PM »

Couldn't put it any better.
Tolerating=encouraging

Kids adopted by gay couples will turn out more messed up and mentally ( if not even physically) abused, then they probably would otherwise.
I watched a program where two men adopted two teenage girls and made them sit everyday in a circle for half an hour to discuss what they called "girly" things such periods, make-up...it was pervy.

newman

« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2007, 12:42:24 AM »
Why don't they just open the door wide open if they're gonna let fags adopt kids?

How about single, middle aged men adopting teenaged girls?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 02:58:47 AM »
Of course they aren't ideal homes--but I still would argue that many times a fag home is better than 10/12/15/18 years in a G-dforsaken orphanage that likely has a faggot, child-abusing staff anyway.