Author Topic: A 'Jewish' car?  (Read 5996 times)

newman

A 'Jewish' car?
« on: November 16, 2007, 02:25:16 AM »
As the Malays are producing a 'muSSlim' car, I wonder what features a Jewish car would have (apart from refusing to start on Shabbat).

Perhaps different cars for the different forms of Judaism.

1/ The Charedi 18 seat people-mover.

2/ The reform 2 seater homo sports car.

3/ The suicidal leftist model with no brakes, a throttle that sticks wide open and no seat belts or airbags.

4/ The self-hating kyke model with a horn that goes "OY OY OY, I'm so sorry, please forgive me" when somebody else runs into it!

Any thoughts?

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: A 'Jewish' car?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2007, 02:26:54 AM »
Israel built a car, it's great! It stops on the dime! ........ Everytime it sees a dime, it stops and picks it up :::D

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2007, 02:27:55 AM »
#1 and #4 are hilarious!!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2007, 02:28:27 AM »
Israel built a car, it's great! It stops on the dime! ........ Everytime it sees a dime, it stops and picks it up :::D

hehe.

You should say "It's stops on the dime!...and picks it up"

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2007, 02:43:29 AM »

hehe.

There's also the 'Hollywood Celebrity' SUV that cruises over the centre of the road and the white lines disappear underneath it. :o

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2007, 02:44:01 AM »
You know it would be one damn good car, if Jewish brains built it.    

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2007, 02:47:27 AM »

hehe.

There's also the 'Hollywood Celebrity' SUV that cruises over the centre of the road and the white lines disappear underneath it. :o

lol

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2007, 02:50:40 AM »
The Jews are so smart, they could build the car with a missle launcher to hit scumbag Arab cars.

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2007, 03:07:41 AM »
As the Malays are producing a 'muSSlim' car, I wonder what features a Jewish car would have (apart from refusing to start on Shabbat).

3/ The suicidal leftist model with no brakes, a throttle that sticks wide open and no seat belts or airbags.

4/ The self-hating kyke model with a horn that goes "OY OY OY, I'm so sorry, please forgive me" when somebody else runs into it!

Any thoughts?

5/ The revava car that informs the traffic cops about the other cars speeding.

6/ The Kahanist car with battering rams, machine guns, a cross-hair hood ornament to use as a sight and a 10,000 volt anti-schvartza/ anti-theft device.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2007, 03:08:33 AM »

Any thoughts?

6/ The Kahanist car with battering rams, machine guns, a cross-hair hood ornament to use as a sight and a 10,000 volt anti-schvartza/ anti-theft device.

#5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2007, 03:24:54 AM »

Any thoughts?

7/ The "Nice Jewish Girl" hatchback........Comes in pink. :)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2007, 03:25:53 AM »

Any thoughts?

With a giftcard to Tiffany & Co.

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2007, 03:29:47 AM »
;D I would make it purple....my favorite color of all time!

The 'Nice Jewish Girl' model would have to named the 'Mills'. :)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2007, 03:32:34 AM »
How about a gay Liberace Italian car.  You know the gay Italian singer.  It would be a stick shift model of course.  With the shifter in the the shape of a ..................  And an inflatable guy in the passenger seat.  A perfume stink would ooze out of the vents with the simple push of a button :::D    

newman

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2007, 03:36:47 AM »
How about a gay Liberace Italian car.  You know the gay Italian singer.  It would be a stick shift model of course.  With the shifter in the the shape of a ..................  And an inflatable guy in the passenger seat.  A perfume stink would ooze out of the vents with the simple push of a button :::D    

Or a Polish car with hairs on the tyres and under the door handles.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2007, 04:49:04 AM »
The "money minded jew" mobile that tells you how much it will cost for petrol on the litre

The "pro leftist drek" mobile that drinks up a huge amount of fuel to make us more dependent on oil..

newman

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2007, 05:21:41 AM »

Any thoughts?

8/ Jewish Princess 'JAP & ease' coupe with Gucci Leather interior, gold badging and a James Bond-style passenger seat that ejects any male passenger on less than $200K.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2007, 06:52:02 AM »
Simply put

Jewish Car=Best damn car ever produced! 8;)

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2007, 09:04:04 AM »
ive been thinking, if were really creative, we can make this into a video!

eg. as was said, the liberal car would be a high oil consuming car, in order to support terrorism.

JTFers, this might be a nice little project!

what do you all think?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2007, 09:21:21 AM »

:::D O0
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2007, 09:33:49 AM »
 :::D

Offline WestCoastJTF

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2007, 10:38:03 AM »

Any thoughts?

I thought there already was a Kahanist car:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/kahanist_car.jpg

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2007, 11:29:30 AM »

Any thoughts?

I thought there already was a Kahanist car:

http://www.jtfarchive.org/kahanist_car.jpg

Talk about an All Terrain Vehicle!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2007, 11:39:02 AM »
Israel built a car, it's great! It stops on the dime! ........ Everytime it sees a dime, it stops and picks it up rotflmao!

I don't understand.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 16, 2007, 03:34:25 PM »
You know, this isn't a bad idea.  Obviously, it would have to be a car that doesn't run on Muslim Nazi oil at all.  We could lease it to a Japanese company.  How about the Mazda Maccabee?