Author Topic: Youtube Nazis are removing all of our accounts and videos  (Read 12601 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Youtube Nazis are removing all of our accounts and videos
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 06:37:09 PM »
Really thats not balance Frank Weltner #1 is under investigation in St. Louis   for fraud in that he claimed he had a charity for disaster victims and was robbing the money.Number2 he was a liar he posted people who were'nt Jewish and said they were Jewish for example Dwight Eishenhower amongst hundreds of other people who he claimed were Jewish that were'nt.I commented rated etc.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:18:19 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 06:41:33 PM »
hehe, it's funny...Hebrew is the way to go...

fascinating how back in the day there was physical force and physical threats to beat the enemy..now everything is internet and nobody's scared of getting hurt...hmmmph...

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 06:43:39 PM »
i do want to ask, that if youtube keeps making things difficult, what is our next strategy in getting the message out to the masses? Is QPTV or MNN off the table?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2007, 06:44:27 PM »
It's damn shame.  We can't win for trying

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2007, 06:49:11 PM »
just want ot make sure, are we archiving these you tube videos so that we can constantly create new accounts and keep uploading them? How about each of us creating phantom accounts and taking on a video or two to upload so it doesn't take a long time for one person to do one video at a time? 

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2007, 07:11:36 PM »
To be honest, I don't think it makes a big difference and they can't stop us if we use this reuploading approach.  If we get 2000 views on a video before the nazis remove it, then reupload it 10 times and the same thing happens, we'll still get 22,000 views which would be the same amount of views if it wasn't removed I think.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2007, 07:22:34 PM »
                                                                                                                  בס''ד

I just saw qubetv.tv after Lisa recommended it. That site might be an excellent vehicle for us to reach "conservatives". We might get more supporters there than on youtube where the atmosphere is overwhelmingly leftwing. I'm not giving up on youtube. But I do think the time has come to also explore alternatives. Aharon's account on liveleak (Judea Defender) that most of us didn't even know about has 65,000 views for our videos. We might eventually use youtube and flix for Hebrew videos, and qubetv and liveleak for English videos.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:25:13 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2007, 07:23:57 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

First of all, to "balance" their evil anti-Semitic behavior against JTF, the youtube "support team" yimach shmam vezichram has FINALLY disabled the Nazi account of Frank Welter aka cpotato aka "jewwatch". They left his filthy site on for almost 2 years despite receiving hundreds upon hundreds of complaints. Now they removed it one day after they started removing all of JTF's videos. This is no coincidence. This shows they are sensitive to criticism. They know that what they have done is outrageous.

Second, they have never touched any of our Hebrew videos even though Peace Now and the newspaper Haaretz complained to them. So far they do not remove videos that they do not understand. So we will continue to upload Hebrew videos.

I think JTF had something to do with that.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11658.0

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2007, 07:28:37 PM »
                                                                                                                 בס''ד

First of all, to "balance" their evil anti-Semitic behavior against JTF, the youtube "support team" yimach shmam vezichram has FINALLY disabled the Nazi account of Frank Welter aka cpotato aka "jewwatch". They left his filthy site on for almost 2 years despite receiving hundreds upon hundreds of complaints. Now they removed it one day after they started removing all of JTF's videos. This is no coincidence. This shows they are sensitive to criticism. They know that what they have done is outrageous.

Second, they have never touched any of our Hebrew videos even though Peace Now and the newspaper Haaretz complained to them. So far they do not remove videos that they do not understand. So we will continue to upload Hebrew videos.

I think JTF had something to do with that.

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11658.0

There's no question that we are responsible. They took down his account ONE DAY after taking Noah's account down.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2007, 07:35:24 PM »
Thank G-d that our effort worked!  Should we make a video on how we are happy that CPotato's account was shut down?  There are many people on YouTube who are against him and who would be impressed with JTF if we mentioned how the efforts of our members to remove his account were successful.  On the other hand, it would inflame all the Nazis and then they would try to shut down JTF even more than they have been. 

Maybe one of our members could make a video smearing CPotato in a comical way, and not linking it in any way to JTF except by having a link to JTF at the end of the video? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2007, 07:37:38 PM »
Well he's a rather pudgy individual i als heard with emphasis on heard that he's a homo .Oh heres an interesting article about him

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4185/is_20061030/ai_n16814129
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 07:42:02 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2007, 10:35:12 PM »
Dear brothers and sisters,

Here is what I think our strategy should be in regards to YouTube.

Chaim like no one else can deliver a protest video that should include among others the following points:

• Introduction to JTF.
  • YouTube is conducting a war against JTF.
  • YouTube keeps tons of outright Nazi videos on it at the same time.
  • Chaim wasted 5.5 years of the best span of his life in prison for Russian Jews, among whom was the co-founder of Google Sergey Brin, who purchased YouTube about a year ago. Is it a sort of thanks from a former victim whose worth reached 14 billion dollars in 2007 and who made nothing to thank his savior?
  • Chaim has to urge every Jew and every righteous Gentile to create a separate account on YouTube and upload this video out of solidarity against the evil injustice of YouTube. [Note: We have to upload this and other videos on our website and provide an easy to find link for anyone to download].

This is pretty much it for Chaim.

Mills, WestCoastJTF, and others who are planning to make videos,

You should make a similar video and post it as a video response to Chaim’s video.

All others, including myself, need to change the speech style of JTF on YouTube to more diplomatic and more representative for the official voice of JTF. This I am stealing from the “moderate Arabs”.

Hope it helps.

Peace….after a war
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2007, 10:49:48 PM »
This is really sick.

They let every anti-semitic video on with no problem.

I just watched a video that claimed hat Jews have no earlobes.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2007, 10:51:49 PM »
This is really sick.

::) ::) :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2007, 10:52:11 PM »
I can't believe the bolsheviks do this on youtube, qubetv would be a great alternative for conservatives, although we still can't give up on youtube.

newman

« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2007, 10:53:03 PM »
This is really sick.

Well..............

Come to think of it you never see Jewish pirates or gypsies. Maybe it's because they've got nowhere to put a gold ear ring. ;D

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2007, 10:56:03 PM »
This is really sick.

I am a "Goy" myself, still,
I don't have very apparent earlobes...
Anti-Semits are such monkeys.

:D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 12:46:55 AM »
This is really sick.

And I'm Jewish and I have humungous earlobes.

It is a prophecy in Isaiah that throughout our exile, the nations of the world will think that we are sub-human.

I have met people who asked o see my horns.

That's right, he ACTUALLY beleived that I have horns growing out of the top of my head.

They're insane.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 01:15:27 AM »
This is really sick.

And I'm Jewish and I have humungous earlobes.

It is a prophecy in Isaiah that throughout our exile, the nations of the world will think that we are sub-human.

I have met people who asked o see my horns.

That's right, he ACTUALLY beleived that I have horns growing out of the top of my head.

They're insane.

Yeah, they're totally crazy.  They should know by now that we surgically remove them at birth.  ;)

When will they ever learn....   ;D
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 01:18:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 02:27:54 AM »
This is my first post. I am longtime JTF vet though.  I will give an intro later on. Before I go to sleep I want to make some very important points.

1.  You need to create a web site where everyone has the ability to download every video. A clearinghouse for JTF videos. When a video is pulled from JTF 10 of us can simply go to this site and download the missing video on to our computers and then upload on to youtube using different titles and keywords.

2.  This is not just about getting the eyes of people who agree with us to watch our videos, it is about getting press and media exposure. Youtube is the best place to do this. We can not give up on youtube. I suggest creating videos about Ron Paul and posting these videos as replies to the most popular Ron Paul videos. No other candidate dares attack Ron Paul because they do not want to make him see legit. If we attack him we will be the only organized effort attacking him and his supporters will go insane (as we saw before).  A concentration on Ron Paul will get us valuable media exposure at some point. We must also email our videos to specific reporters who work for major newspapers in early primary states.

3. Post our videos as replies to Nazi videos. This will increase video views.

4. Use some new and popular keywords to maximize video views.

5. Go to the rants and raves section and Politics section of every City's Craigslist
Example:
http://seattle.craigslist.org/rnr/
http://seattle.craigslist.org/pol/
Post a link to a video or 2 along with a provocative statement. Make sure you use popular keywords. Again, this would be a great place to rip on Ron Paul. Make sure you give a link to the JTF forum.  I suggst Craigslist because it alone will get us new viewers and google quickly picks up on Craigslist posts. In theory some of our videos, and craigslist posts will quickly rise on google.

6. Maybe make some videos specific to New York City or another major American City and see what results you get. Use the City name as a keyword.

7.  We are entering a political year and I can not stress how much more important making Ron Paul and other American videos are compared to making Serb/ALbania/Croatia ones.

I will add more late, I must sleep now.  The JTF video clearinghouse must be created ASAP!
Oh and this link will help download videos until the clearinghouse is created:
http://keepvid.com/
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 02:31:40 AM by Baltimore »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 02:31:09 AM »
This is my first post. I am longtime JTF vet though.  I will give an intro later on. Before I go to sleep I want to make some very important points.

1.  You need to create a web site where everyone has the ability to download every video. A clearinghouse for JTF videos. When a video is pulled from JTF 10 of us can simply goto this site and download the missing video on to our computers and then on to youtube using different titles and keywords.

2.  This is not just about getting the eyes of people who agree with us to watch or videos, it is about getting press and media exposure. Youtube is the best place to do this. We can not give up on youtube. I suggest creating videos about Ron Paul and posting these videos as replies to the most popular Ron Paul videos. No other candidate dares attack Ron Paul because they do not want to make him see legit. If we attack him we will be the only organized effort attacking him and his supporters will go insane (as we saw before).  A concentration on Ron Paul will get us valuable media exposure at some point. We must also email our videos to specific reporters who work for major newspapers in early primary states.

5. Go to the rants and raves section and Politics section of every City's Craigslist
Example:
Post a link to a video or 2 along with a provocative statement. Make sure you use popular keywords. Again, this would be a great place to rip on Ron Paul. Make sure you give a link to the JTF forum.

6. Maybe make some videos specific to New York City or another major American City and see what results you get. Use the City name as a keyword.

7.  We are entering a political year and I can not stress how much more important making Ron Paul and other American videos are compared to making Serb/ALbania/Croatia ones.

I will add more late, I must sleep now.  The JTF video clearinghouse must be created ASAP!

You have great ideas in here, thanks Baltimore!  I'm going to download a copy of every JTF video On YouTube for fast uploading in case of deletion.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 02:47:29 AM »

You have great ideas in here, thanks Baltimore!  I'm going to download a copy of every JTF video On YouTube for fast uploading in case of deletion.

Thanks. I have a marketing background.

One thing I forgot... We all should personally email the Nazi at: [email protected]
and tell him that JTF.org got his videos removed. Give him the link to the thread where we talked about it. Give him links to other videos. He will be angry and then he will mention JTF on one of his shows. He will obviously make up some insane lie about it BUT he will mention it and his Nazi followers will then become obsessed with JTF further increasing views of the videos and increasing the likelihood of national exposure for JTF. Imagine a news story about how JTF was the group that got a Nazi banned from youtube. All sorts of people who never heard of JTF would right away have a positive view of JTF. 

Start to make videos about how JTF.org got the Nazi removed from youtube and if we can do this imagine what we could do with more support.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 06:46:52 AM »

Thanks. I have a marketing background.

One thing I forgot... We all should personally email the Nazi at: [email protected]
and tell him that JTF.org got his videos removed. Give him the link to the thread where we talked about it. Give him links to other videos. He will be angry and then he will mention JTF on one of his shows. He will obviously make up some insane lie about it BUT he will mention it and his Nazi followers will then become obsessed with JTF further increasing views of the videos and increasing the likelihood of national exposure for JTF. Imagine a news story about how JTF was the group that got a Nazi banned from youtube. All sorts of people who never heard of JTF would right away have a positive view of JTF. 

Start to make videos about how JTF.org got the Nazi removed from youtube and if we can do this imagine what we could do with more support.

Keep making accounts under different labels for the JTF videos so the nazis don't remove them. O0

Offline Lamed

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 10:56:45 AM »

1.  You need to create a web site where everyone has the ability to download every video. A clearinghouse for JTF videos. When a video is pulled from JTF 10 of us can simply go to this site and download the missing video on to our computers and then upload on to youtube using different titles and keywords.

2.  This is not just about getting the eyes of people who agree with us to watch our videos, it is about getting press and media exposure. Youtube is the best place to do this. We can not give up on youtube. I suggest creating videos about Ron Paul and posting these videos as replies to the most popular Ron Paul videos. No other candidate dares attack Ron Paul because they do not want to make him see legit. If we attack him we will be the only organized effort attacking him and his supporters will go insane (as we saw before).  A concentration on Ron Paul will get us valuable media exposure at some point. We must also email our videos to specific reporters who work for major newspapers in early primary states.

Example:
Post a link to a video or 2 along with a provocative statement. Make sure you use popular keywords. Again, this would be a great place to rip on Ron Paul. Make sure you give a link to the JTF forum.  I suggst Craigslist because it alone will get us new viewers and google quickly picks up on Craigslist posts. In theory some of our videos, and craigslist posts will quickly rise on google.

I use this software.It's very good for saving videos.

Screenshot:

Download here:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Internet/Download-Managers/VDownloader.shtml
If I forget thee, O Jerusalem, let my right hand forget her cunning.

Kosovo is Serbia

My objective - Free Kosovo from albanian muslim occupation & Defend the Holy Land