Author Topic: Obama Girl  (Read 2098 times)

admin

Obama Girl
« on: November 17, 2007, 08:31:59 PM »
This would drive Fruit crazy.

Warning: It is a video of women dancing and may be seen as immodest.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Obama Girl
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2007, 08:36:02 PM »
That was one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2007, 08:48:11 PM »
That was one of the dumbest things I've seen in my life. I couldn't even sit through the whole thing.   

Search for "Soulja Boy" on YouTube. Try to sit through one minute of that.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2007, 09:12:38 PM »
I think she's black
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2007, 09:17:00 PM »

Search for "Soulja Boy" on YouTube. Try to sit through one minute of that.

At least the real rap crap has some type of comedic value, I usually end up laughing my a** of during that type of stuff, but the Obama girl was just stupid and horribly unfunny. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2007, 09:17:24 PM »
Yea I heard about that one and then there was another one where Obama and Guiliana girls fight it out. It's for those teens who aren't smart enough to actually understand politics
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2007, 09:20:29 PM »
Yea I heard about that one and then there was another one where Obama and Guiliana girls fight it out. It's for those teens who aren't smart enough to actually understand politics

Yeah, and not only teens, there are many people older than that who will probably watch these dumb videos and become affected by them.  It's sad that young people are so ignorant about politics that a discussion of politics has to be made into a dumb schvartza song for people to get interested.   

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2007, 09:29:07 PM »
What would posses a woman to do something like this!!?? She must be a desperate actress and had to settle for this horrible degrading video! 

I'm not sure whether the people who made it paid her.  I think one woman did the singing while the one appearing in the video was lip singing. 

The lip singing one probably wants to get hired as an actress for something. 

When the video first came out, it was shown on national news medias (that's when I saw it)  and political pundits were talking about it for about a couple weeks. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2007, 09:33:36 PM »
I think she's black

That would be her excuse... but unfortunately I don't think she is!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2007, 09:35:31 PM »
I think she's black

She looks like a mix of a few things.  Possibly part Mexican or something similar.

C'mon mord, black women don't look like her!  She could be 1/4 black or less, not any more though. 

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2007, 09:37:26 PM »
I think she's black

She looks like a mix of a few things.  Possibly part Mexican or something similar.

C'mon mord, black women don't look like her!  She could be 1/4 black or less, not any more though. 

None the Less, she is very attractive... It's a Shame !

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2007, 09:38:30 PM »
What would posses a woman to do something like this!!?? She must be a desperate actress and had to settle for this horrible degrading video! 

About being desperate posing for something degrading...

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11711.0

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2007, 10:10:30 PM »
More American "Image Over Substance"?

Remember how women were cheating on their husbands by fantasizing about Clinton when he was running?  Most Presidential fantasies since Kennedy, they said.

(You rock, Mills.)