Author Topic: Vito's official announcement countdown  (Read 1204 times)

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
Vito's official announcement countdown
« on: November 18, 2007, 09:11:28 PM »
12 days to go. Dec. 1, Vito's official public announcement for candidacy for NY 26th assembly district.
Let the party begin!
If you are in NY that day, join us.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Vito's official announcement countdown
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2007, 09:21:20 PM »
Congrats!

Do you know who will be running against Vito?

Who holds the position now? Is he/she a republican or democrat? He/she running again?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline firster555

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 06:08:16 PM »
Ann Margaret Carrozza, Democrat, six term incumbent, as far as I know is running again but no official announcement has been made yet. Never really had any serious challenges.
In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man. Brave, hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds however, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 06:15:01 PM »
Do you have the funding for a serious challenge?

I think Vito should try to get to debate Carrozza.

No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 06:17:16 PM »
Vito's district is made up of East Flushing, Bayside, Douglaston, Little Neck, Whitestone, Malba, Bay Terrace, Floral Park.

Vito, check this page out: http://www.gothamgazette.com/eyeonalbany/assembly/district26.shtml

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 06:34:42 PM »
Good luck.