Author Topic: My cousin was attacked by an Arab  (Read 3273 times)

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
My cousin was attacked by an Arab
« on: November 19, 2007, 04:03:09 PM »
Two hours ago I had to return to Bat-yam from Ramat-gan. Usually I take a bus but this time my cousin drove me back home. When we passed trough Jerusalem Boulevard in northern Yafo (Jaffa in English), which is full of dirty smelly Arabs, a filthy Arab threw eggs on our car. My cousin got so angry that he stopped the car, got out of the car and started beating the Arab. He punched him mercylessly and smashed his face on an electric pole. Some two other Arabs tried to participate the "party" but when they saw my cousin who was red like a tomato (he was really nervous), me and our two friends from the gym they ran away.

I have been attacked a few times by Arabs. The first time was when I was 15 and the last time was on thursday last week.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: My cousin was attacked by an Arab
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2007, 04:07:19 PM »
I am sorry you were attacked, from my experience Arabs are generally cowards unless they are in a group, then their are no limits to what they will do.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2007, 04:15:02 PM »
Alls well ends well you cousin beat him whats the problem
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2007, 04:50:41 PM »

Exactly.

It sounds like your cousin attacked the Arab!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2007, 05:00:13 PM »
Nice story, good job sticking up for yourself.

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2007, 05:04:30 PM »

Exactly.

No, he did not attack the Arab. He teached him a lesson. I think the Arab was the attacker because he was the one who started. He got what he deserved. It is not the first time it happens in northern Yaffo. There are many cases where Arabs throw buttles, stones, eggs, rotten fruits and other objects on passing cars and buses. In one case an arab threw his own excrement on a bus.

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2007, 05:16:23 PM »

The problem is we got into this situation. I hate Arabs and I hate using violence aswell unless it's absolutely necessary and this time it was necessary.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2007, 05:17:47 PM »

Exactly.

No, he did not attack the Arab. He teached him a lesson. I think the Arab was the attacker because he was the one who started. He got what he deserved. It is not the first time it happens in northern Yaffo. There are many cases where Arabs throw buttles, stones, eggs, rotten fruits and other objects on passing cars and buses. In one case an arab threw his own excrement on a bus.

Thats NASTY. :o

Were you taking a normal route, or were you in a predominantly Arab street/road?

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2007, 05:40:16 PM »
Northern Yaffo is almost predominantly Arab. There is a small Jewish and Christian minority there, but the vast majority who live there are Arabs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2007, 05:48:00 PM »
WELL IT'S GOOD THAT YOUR COUSIN SMASHED HIS HEAD OVER A LIGHT POLL
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2007, 06:07:54 PM »
In one case an arab threw his own excrement on a bus.

Monkey see, monkey do, OOH OOH, monkey see, monkey do, OOH OOH!   :::D

Please congratulate your cousin for giving that filthy arab what he deserved.  O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline DJ Luminus

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2007, 08:45:29 PM »
I hope this dirty Arab won't complain to the police about us. In Israel Arabs have more rights than the Jews have. For beating an Arab you can get a very long period in prison. Me and my cousin are not Jewish, we are Orthodox-Christians (Romanians) but for the Israeli establishment there is no difference between Jews and other non-muslims.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2007, 09:31:30 PM »
Shoulda smashed a pig over his head

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2007, 09:41:05 PM »
I hope this dirty Arab won't complain to the police about us. In Israel Arabs have more rights than the Jews have. For beating an Arab you can get a very long period in prison. Me and my cousin are not Jewish, we are Orthodox-Christians (Romanians) but for the Israeli establishment there is no difference between Jews and other non-muslims.
Yea, watch out because that crazy establishment arrests people for coming near an Arab
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2007, 10:52:10 PM »
100 Jewish lives aren't worth an Arab fingernail to the Israeli government.

Offline dhimmi_pride

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2007, 11:11:30 PM »
Sorry that you and your cousin got attacked but I am glad that you guys stood up him and gave him the beating he deserved. I'm sure they will be thinking twice before attacking anymore innocent "infidels" in Yafo.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2007, 11:58:28 PM »
A Great Lesson here DJ Luminus... If only the Jewish Bolshevik government could learn this lesson!
Only Strong and Deliberate Force can deter the Arab Musslims from attacking again.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2007, 12:38:37 AM »
This is why Israel should be entirely Jewish not to mention Jerusalem the holy city should only have holy people pigs should be thrown out
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

newman

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 01:14:24 AM »

Exactly.

Were you taking a normal route, or were you in a predominantly Arab street/road?

Israel is a JEWISH state. A Jew has the absolute right to go ANYWHERE. There are NO 'arab streets, roads, areas' or anything else.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2007, 01:16:56 AM »
This is why Israel should be entirely Jewish not to mention Jerusalem the holy city should only have holy people pigs should be thrown out

Yes! O0

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2007, 02:13:19 AM »
TOV Luminous!

Your cousin is a brave and heroic man! I hope that mosquito's face will never recover!

You did the right thing!

That stupid arab attacked your property, and you are well within your rights! That arab was looking for a fight...and he damn well got what he wanted.

Tell your Cousin, he's a great person! Mazel TOV

Congratulations! O0 O0 O0 O0

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2007, 02:40:40 PM »

Exactly.

Israel is a JEWISH state. A Jew has the absolute right to go ANYWHERE. There are NO 'arab streets, roads, areas' or anything else.

I'm sure there are No-go areas for Jews, if you're the only Jew in an entire street of Arabs, then its dangerous.

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2007, 02:46:17 PM »

Exactly.

I'm sure there are No-go areas for Jews, if you're the only Jew in an entire street of Arabs, then its dangerous.

I know what you meant, it's just the principle of it. Like you shouldn't walk through Brixton at night in all reallity but you have a right to walk anywhere without being attacked.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2007, 02:54:36 PM »
Tell your cousin to get a gun and next time some filthy Arab starts tossing eggs, start tossing bullets with a nice uzi or something :)

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2007, 02:56:48 PM »
When Kahanists are in power, muSSlim-nazi arabs will get an ounce of lead in their heads and half a pound of bacon up their butts!