Poll

Should research money be spent on inventing a cure for HIV?

Yes
11 (50%)
Yes but they should spend less than they are now
4 (18.2%)
No
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: HIV  (Read 10183 times)

newman

Re: HIV
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2007, 06:18:17 AM »
If you get HIV someday you'll regret of what you are saying. But it shall be too late. If I were a physician, I'd think twice before giving a medicine to cure AIDS to people like you who wish AIDS to destroy minorities!!!!!!!

If I stick my hand in the fire, fire isn't at fault.....I am!!!!

Minorities cannot catch HIV if they act like humans instead of animals!

Africans catch AIDS by gay sex and rape. If they lived like white, civilised, religious people they could not catch it!!!!!!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2007, 06:19:05 AM »
If you get HIV someday you'll regret of what you are saying. But it shall be too late. If I were a physician, I'd think twice before giving a medicine to cure AIDS to people like you who wish AIDS to destroy minorities!!!!!!!

You could start a foundation and raise money. Then you can spend it for this issue. But I think it is very unfair to take for this tax-money. Aids is not only a disease, but a moral disease. There are exceptions, I know this.

But the vast majority of people, who have this virus, owe this their own immoral and sinful behaviour.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2007, 06:22:11 AM »
Listen very carefully. Chaim Ben Pesach the founder of JTF insults Jews and Whites when they try to find a cure for HIV. He opposes funding HIV research. Are you saying Chaim Ben Pesach is a Nazi?

I haven't heard Chaim. But anyone who hates the sick, and opposes a cure is evil. And sooner or later shall have to face Hashem's judgement.
Why not caring about Israel, even when Har Habayt is in danger, you lose your time spreading hate. You Jews and Christans who believe in Jerusalem as the Chosen Place, seem to care more about destroying other nations.
I, who believe in Mt. Gerizim, however cry for the future of Jerusalem, the historical capital of the Jewish People. What a paradox!!!!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 06:22:41 AM »
So many diseases go uncured due to the overwhelming amount of money that goes to Aids research and less money to other dieases
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2007, 06:53:55 AM »
Just curious....who of you who opposes HIV treatment, in case your own son engages in sodomy and gets AIDS would tell the doctor not to cure him? Who can swear by his honour, with absolute sincerity that he would oppose a cure for his own son? If there is someone, please write here!
I bet most of you, you'd use a double standard and say something like this "my son is a good white boy, his skin is white, he just made a mistake, let's give him a second chance", Funny, isn't it?
A year ago I didn't have internet at home, and I went to a cyber cafe. The assistant was commenting that he supported dearh penalty for sodomy. I just told him, "I shall remember your words, and if someday you have a son and commits sodomy, and I am still here, I promise that I shall vist you and invite you to sign a petition for your son to be executed, will you sign it?"

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2007, 06:56:35 AM »
Just curious....who of you who opposes HIV treatment, in case your own son engages in sodomy and gets AIDS would tell the doctor not to cure him? Who can swear by his honour, with absolute sincerity that he would oppose a cure for his own son? If there is someone, please write here!
I bet most of you, you'd use a double standard and say something like this "my son is a good white boy, his skin is white, he just made a mistake, let's give him a second chance", Funny, isn't it?
A year ago I didn't have internet at home, and I went to a cyber cafe. The assistant was commenting that he supported dearh penalty for sodomy. I just told him, "I shall remember your words, and if someday you have a son and commits sodomy, and I am still here, I promise that I shall vist you and invite you to sign a petition for your son to be executed, will you sign it?"

If I had a son who became a poop eating fart faggot I'd kill him myself.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2007, 07:25:32 AM »
People who spread hate here, instead of defending Israel, have two options. If you are Jewish, a CHEREM. If Gentile, better get baptized in a 15th century Catholic or Anglican Church which took part in slave trade, or Amerindian Genocide..... or join a Nazi party!!!!!!!
This forum is just providing a place for Nazis, so they can speak freely and use the Jews as a shield. Coming to a "Jewish" forum frees them form any accusation of Nazism. May Hashem awake the Admins!!!!!

wow wow wow!!! Hold your horses!

are you implying that the christians partook in the armenian genocide!?? :o

also, you say we are trying to wipe out minority groups?! hahhahahahaha....man, you need to lay of the charity channel :::D Eh...1billion africans are NOT a bloody minority my friend! Wake up will you, and how dare you call JTF a nazi organization!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2007, 07:28:14 AM »
Firstly, don't put words in our mouths. Secondly, YES, I would refuse him treatment-as G-D prohibits this vile sin, and he shall pay for his indiscretions!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2007, 10:03:12 AM »

:::D :::D :::D :::D
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2007, 10:04:43 AM »
People who spread hate here, instead of defending Israel, have two options. If you are Jewish, a CHEREM. If Gentile, better get baptized in a 15th century Catholic or Anglican Church which took part in slave trade, or Amerindian Genocide..... or join a Nazi party!!!!!!!
This forum is just providing a place for Nazis, so they can speak freely and use the Jews as a shield. Coming to a "Jewish" forum frees them form any accusation of Nazism. May Hashem awake the Admins!!!!!

also, you say we are trying to wipe out minority groups?! hahhahahahaha....man, you need to lay of the charity channel :::D Eh...1billion africans are NOT a bloody minority my friend! Wake up will you, and how dare you call JTF a nazi organization!
He said Amer indian. It refers to the natives of South America.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2007, 10:12:37 AM »

He said Amer indian. It refers to the natives of South America.

oops lol. Sorry. I thought i saw ARMENIAN Genocide  ::). silly me.
Well in that case, Raul, let's imagine Europeans never settled NA, and say...the Chinese or Arabs settled there. Do you honestly think, that the situation would have been any better for the indians? I think not! In fact, i think they would have completely exterminited the indians-after all, the Chinese had hundreds of millions of chinese ehom could fill the ranks of the indians.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2007, 10:58:42 AM »
HIV research for a cure should definitely continue, anybody could be unfortunate enough to catch that deadly disease. Not to mention breakthroughs in curing the aids virus will undoubtedly have useful off-shoots for curing other infectious diseases.

And guys, Raulmarrio2000 has a point, what's with all the rage and hostility? That is what the nazi and arab dumbasses do, they wish misery and death on people they don't even know, wish it on the evil people, not ordinary people.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2007, 11:00:44 AM by NewYorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2007, 10:59:37 AM »
oops lol. Sorry. I thought i saw ARMENIAN Genocide  . silly me.
Well in that case, Raul, let's imagine Europeans never settled NA, and say...the Chinese or Arabs settled there. Do you honestly think, that the situation would have been any better for the indians? I think not! In fact, i think they would have completely exterminited the indians-after all, the Chinese had hundreds of millions of chinese ehom could fill the ranks of the indians.

Of course Arabs or Chinese would perhaps have done the same to Indians here.
Noone should have settled here, or at least have respected the inhabited areas.
In 1979, the military dictatoship celebrated the 100 years of the conquest of the Patagonia, I was just a boy of ten, I defied them, I said openly I will not celebrate that genocide at school, and I order Argentinians to quit my name from their archives, you genocidals, but as I was a child, the army didn't touch me, my mother begged me to shut up, she thought they may kill me. But I said even if they kill me, I'll call them genocidals until the last moment. I'm old now, do you think I would change my mind?
I was a worshipper of the sun, and was angry with Catholics also. My mother was Catholic and was afraid I may be punished for being pagan. And I said if a man is worshipped, why should I worship another man? I'd rather worship myself. And if that man is g-d and can damage me, then let him do it, but if the Sun is g-d and more powerfull he shall protect me!
When I grew up I began to believe in Hashem, but if it had been for you, I would certainly remained a pagan till today. I see no Jewish love here. Not the loves Ravs taught me.

newman

« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2007, 11:05:43 AM »

HIV research for a cure should definitely continue, anybody could be unfortunate enough to catch that deadly disease. Not to mention breakthroughs in curing the aids virus will undoubtedly have useful off-shoots for curing other infectious diseases.

And guys, Raulmarrio2000 has a point, what's with all the rage and hostility? That is what the dumbasses do, they wish misery and death on people they don't even know, wish it on the evil people, not ordinary people.
Wrong.

Nobody's wishing death or misery on anyone.

The death & misery in the turd world is self-inflicted. If they don't want death & misery they can stop their evil behaviour anytime they like. The death & misery will stop in that instant.

Ever heard of personal responsibility? How about community responsibility? They REFUSE to change their primitive, barbaric ways despite two centuries of us trying to show them the way. It's time to pull out and let nature take it's course.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2007, 11:16:21 AM »

And guys, Raulmarrio2000 has a point, what's with all the rage and hostility? That is what the dumbasses do, they wish misery and death on people they don't even know, wish it on the evil people, not ordinary people.
Wrong.

The death & misery in the turd world is self-inflicted. If they don't want death & misery they can stop their evil behaviour anytime they like. The death & misery will stop in that instant.

Ever heard of personal responsibility? How about community responsibility? They REFUSE to change their primitive, barbaric ways despite two centuries of us trying to show them the way. It's time to pull out and let nature take it's course.

Oh I'm all for personal responsibility, and I'm all for pulling out of other people's lands and business, apparently it is true that no good deed goes unpunished, I think everyone is responsible for their own neck of the woods do with as they please.

But I'm talking about the self indulgent teeth knashing that's going on, the unfocused anger, it's really unhealthly, and getting off point, there are enough legitimate issues to be concerned with, we need to be constructive, and while a good heated discussion is great and gets the creative thinking going, hostility and alienating other good JTF members is really bad.

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

newman

« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2007, 11:27:15 AM »

Wrong.

Oh I'm all for personal responsibility, and I'm all for pulling out of other people's lands and business, apparently it is true that no good deed goes unpunished, I think everyone is responsible for their own neck of the woods do with as they please.

But I'm talking about the self indulgent teeth knashing that's going on, the unfocused anger, it's really unhealthly, and getting off point, there are enough legitimate issues to be concerned with, we need to be constructive, and while a good heated discussion is great and gets the creative thinking going, hostility and alienating other good JTF members is really bad.

Raul has another agenda. He's all for the turd world and has a beef against Europe for civilising it. He's down on the civilised west but demands it fix the turd world's problems.

The turd world hates the west and hates Israel. Further, it is a running sore that refuses all attempts at fixing it.

There is no anger here. The reality is they must be left to what G_d & nature have ordained. That they become extinct by their own hand, or rise to civility and order by their own hand. The Chinese, Japanese, Indians and Europeans did it. The turd worlders will have to as well.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2007, 05:02:21 PM »

Are you saying you would kill your son if he were gay? Isn't that too extreme?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2007, 05:31:56 PM »
AIDS could start spreading in the west dramatically, if people keep carrying on the way they do, in regards to the sexually/socail culture.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2007, 05:47:57 PM »
AIDS could start spreading in the west dramatically, if people keep carrying on the way they do, in regards to the sexually/socail culture.

I agree.

A lot of western people specially in Europe behave like savages.

In Germany is a big party every year, where all immoral people from whole Europe come together. It is called "Love Parade". This is a really satanic name for this evil event. With charity and love has this event nothing in common, but with egotism and immorality.

AIDS could not start spreading, it is spreading.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2007, 06:25:47 PM »
Choice 3,
there's too much emphasis on a disease that for the most part can be prevented...

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Based on this poll alone I know that the majority of forum members are more liberal than Chaim.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2007, 08:38:12 PM »

Why not???
The Torah clearly says that the punishment for sodomy is to be STONED!

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2007, 08:44:03 PM »
oops lol. Sorry. I thought i saw ARMENIAN Genocide  . silly me.

Of course Arabs or Chinese would perhaps have done the same to Indians here.
Noone should have settled here, or at least have respected the inhabited areas.
In 1979, the military dictatoship celebrated the 100 years of the conquest of the Patagonia, I was just a boy of ten, I defied them, I said openly I will not celebrate that genocide at school, and I order Argentinians to quit my name from their archives, you genocidals, but as I was a child, the army didn't touch me, my mother begged me to shut up, she thought they may kill me. But I said even if they kill me, I'll call them genocidals until the last moment. I'm old now, do you think I would change my mind?
I was a worshipper of the sun, and was angry with Catholics also. My mother was Catholic and was afraid I may be punished for being pagan. And I said if a man is worshipped, why should I worship another man? I'd rather worship myself. And if that man is g-d and can damage me, then let him do it, but if the Sun is g-d and more powerfull he shall protect me!
When I grew up I began to believe in Hashem, but if it had been for you, I would certainly remained a pagan till today. I see no Jewish love here. Not the loves Ravs taught me.

I can bet you they would have done the same, in fact, they would have been worse!
Nobody should have settled  the americas? My friend, welcome to planet earth! Welcome to the human mindset!
If America did not settle, the Japanese and/or Chinese and russians would have settled-and had in their hands all those resources-which would have been used to wipe out the Christians AND Jews!

Tell me then, the native americans, so they NEVER fought each other-with the victor taking the defeated tribes' lands??? I will continue once you have answered that question for me

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2007, 12:13:44 AM »

Why not???
The Torah clearly says that the punishment for sodomy is to be STONED!

This was only done if ruled by the Sanhedrin (the Jewish courts). The death sentence was rarely ever given. If you killed someone without this ruling (with the exception that one of your family members were murdered until they made it to a certain location for safety), it would be seen as murder.

I (obviously) strongly disagree with homosexuality, but even the most strict Orthodox families only go as far as disowning the child.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim