Author Topic: Dr. Baruch Goldstein  (Read 14401 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Dr. Baruch Goldstein
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2007, 02:02:18 PM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: November 21, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
I wouldn't be suprised, let this be a lesson for those who marry (or have any relations) to a non-Jew, its precisly this type of behavior that produces Hitler and becuase of one act the whole nation is affected and the whole world actually.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #52 on: November 21, 2007, 02:06:25 PM »
Well Hitler also killed fags and many Nazis including him were fags themselves.

link to this site 

Hitler's Jewish Soldiers
by Bryan Mark Rigg, PhD.

07/01/05 

Bryan's book, Hitler’s Jewish Soldiers: The Untold Story of Nazi Racial Laws and Men of Jewish Descent in the German Military won the prestigious Colby Award from the William E. Colby Military Writers Symposium.

Dr. Rigg's work has been featured in the New York Times and on programs including NBC Dateline and Fox News. Rigg has served as a volunteer in the Israeli Army and as an officer in the U.S. Marine Corps. He currently lives in Dallas, Texas.
Read independent reviews and
purchase this book at Amazon.com (opens a new window - search Bryan Rigg).

On the murderous road to "racial purity" Hitler encountered unexpected detours, largely due to his own crazed views and inconsistent policies regarding Jewish identity. After centuries of Jewish assimilation and intermarriage in German society, he discovered that eliminating Jews from the rest of the population was more difficult than he'd anticipated. As Bryan Mark Rigg shows in this provocative new study, nowhere was that heinous process more fraught with contradiction and confusion than in the German military.

Contrary to conventional views, Rigg reveals that a startlingly large number of German military men were classified by the Nazis as Jews or "partial-Jews" (Mischlinge), in the wake of racial laws first enacted in the mid-1930s. Rigg demonstrates that the actual number was much higher than previously thought--perhaps as many as 150,000 men, including decorated veterans and high-ranking officers, even generals and admirals.

As Rigg fully documents for the first time, a great many of these men did not even consider themselves Jewish and had embraced the military as a way of life and as devoted patriots eager to serve a revived German nation. In turn, they had been embraced by the Wehrmacht, which prior to Hitler had given little thought to the "race" of these men but which was now forced to look deeply into the ancestry of its soldiers.

The process of investigation and removal, however, was marred by a highly inconsistent application of Nazi law. Numerous "exemptions" were made in order to allow a soldier to stay within the ranks or to spare a soldier's parent, spouse, or other relative from incarceration or far worse. (Hitler's own signature can be found on many of these "exemption" orders.) But as the war dragged on, Nazi politics came to trump military logic, even in the face of the Wehrmacht's growing manpower needs, closing legal loopholes and making it virtually impossible for these soldiers to escape the fate of millions of other victims of the Third Reich.

Based on a deep and wide-ranging research in archival and secondary sources, as well as extensive interviews with more than four hundred Mischlinge and their relatives, Rigg's study breaks truly new ground in a crowded field and shows from yet another angle the extremely flawed, dishonest, demeaning, and tragic essence of Hitler's rule.

Click here to see pictures from this book.

http://www.bryanrigg.com/hitlers_jewish_soldiers.htm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: November 21, 2007, 02:08:48 PM »
(I didnt read your post), but I think that its all BS about Hitler having Jewish soldiers  ::)
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #54 on: November 21, 2007, 02:10:14 PM »
It's well documented the writer found he himself was Jewish was U.S. marine and served in TZ'HAL

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #55 on: November 21, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »
It's well documented the writer found he himself was Jewish was U.S. marine and served in TZ'HAL

Was he Jewish through the female line?

Maybe on both sides he family was lived in Texas since the beginning so he might be a complete Jew [the author]

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #56 on: November 21, 2007, 02:25:53 PM »
Even though some members may differentiate who is Jewish and who isn't, lets not forget Hitler didn't differentiate who was Jewish and who wasn't. He killed anyone with one Jewish parent or a Jewish grandparent. The Neo Nazis today also assume anyone to be of Jewish descent regardless of their religion or if we consider them Jewish to be a Jew and therefore many "half-Jews" face as much anti-semitism as we do today.

So we are going to let Hitler dictate who is a Jew? That's why Israel let all of these Non-Jews in from Russia, many of them Nazis themselves. So Hitler is still causing problems for Jews today. Yimach Shemo!

In case you didn't know, that's exectly the situation here. The Law Of Return is based on Hitler's definions, that is why so many non-Jews got in here.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2007, 02:36:23 PM »
Even though some members may differentiate who is Jewish and who isn't, lets not forget Hitler didn't differentiate who was Jewish and who wasn't. He killed anyone with one Jewish parent or a Jewish grandparent. The Neo Nazis today also assume anyone to be of Jewish descent regardless of their religion or if we consider them Jewish to be a Jew and therefore many "half-Jews" face as much anti-semitism as we do today.

So we are going to let Hitler dictate who is a Jew? That's why Israel let all of these Non-Jews in from Russia, many of them Nazis themselves. So Hitler is still causing problems for Jews today. Yimach Shemo!

In case you didn't know, that's exectly the situation here. The Law Of Return is based on Hitler's definions, that is why so many non-Jews got in here.

In the event of anti-semitism or another situation like the holocaust, what are half Jews or those with a Jewish father, non Jewish mother supposed to do?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2007, 02:39:03 PM »
He also wrote a Book howthe mislinge officers saved the the Lubavitcher Rebbes father in law who also was the lubavitcher Rebbe   

rescued from the reich                       http://www.alibris.com/search/books/qwork/9179586/used/Rescued%20from%20the%20Reich:%20How%20One%20of%20Hitler's%20Soldiers%20Saved%20the%20Lubavitcher%20Rebbe
« Last Edit: November 21, 2007, 02:50:06 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2007, 03:30:39 PM »
Back to the topic.....

Not only should arab-nazis be killed, but leftists and traiors should be killed by righteous Jews too. Just as the Maccabees did.

A pity another hero like Goldstein (ZT'L) doesn't execute some leftist newspaper editers or teachers.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2007, 03:36:58 PM »
Thats true the evilleftis are an auto immune disease of a country or a rabid rat let lose in a country

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2007, 03:41:49 PM »
Thats true the evilleftis are an auto immune disease of a country or a rabid rat let lose in a country

iSSlam is just a common cold. A mild annoyance under normal circumstances. Leftists are the AIDS that inhibit the Jewish nation's ability to attack the disease.

The maccabees knew that they could not destroy the external enemy (the Greeks) until they destroyed the evil self-haters in their midst first.

Israel should remember that aspect of Channuka, not just the lamps.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2007, 03:50:59 PM »
Yes the reform Jewish fools don'nt even realize what wold happen to them under the macabees

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2007, 03:54:20 PM »
Just imagine in a few years when the religious are a majority and they kill their first leftist and say...."Whoever is for G_D, follow me". :)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »
they kill their first leftist and say...."Whoever is for G_D, follow me". :)

Imagine? Remember Rabin?

newman

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »
they kill their first leftist and say...."Whoever is for G_D, follow me". :)

Imagine? Remember Rabin?

Unfortunately nobody followed.

Why risk their nice homes, cars and shopping & entertainment to save the Holy Land when this magical land-for-peace snake oil looked so promising?

Perhaps when regular Israelis nice homes, new motor cars and shopping malls are threatened, they'll finally act and 'follow' the righteous Jews.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2007, 04:35:38 PM »
Just imagine in a few years when the religious are a majority and they kill their first leftist and say...."Whoever is for G_D, follow me". :)
In addition, after the Golden Calf, Moshe once again declared "Who ever is for G-d, come to me" and the Leviites came to him and they slew thousands of the Jews who had worshipped the Golden Calf
KAHANE TZADAK!

newman

« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2007, 04:46:08 PM »
In addition, after the Golden Calf, Moshe once again declared "Who ever is for G-d, come to me" and the Leviites came to him and they slew thousands of the Jews who had worshipped the Golden Calf

G_D made the ground open and swallow up many of those kykes, too.

I wish he'd do that at a 'surrender now' rally. :)