Author Topic: Traitorous Imerica attacks Chaim!  (Read 5051 times)

Boeregeneraal

Traitorous Imerica attacks Chaim!
« on: November 20, 2007, 05:45:24 AM »
Imerica resurfaces...to attack Chaim!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3v_E_eEK58#EN33byqEkOY

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Traitorous Imerica attacks Chaim!
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 05:46:15 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 05:57:59 AM »
Typical jig...."Dat Chaim be a Joo cracker and he be ignorant. mmmm hmmm"

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 06:41:23 AM »
What to you expect  ::)

Its apart of who they are.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 03:13:44 AM »
Everyone here said I was mean because I went after her and called her all sorts of names.  :(

newman

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 03:16:13 AM »
Everyone here said I was mean because I went after her and called her all sorts of names.  :(

You were right.

I thought there was hope because she and her hubby were both middle class. But a jig is as a jig does.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 03:22:13 AM »

I thought there was hope because she and her hubby were both middle class.
You mean that she and her husband got cush jobs no white ever would get hired for because their skin is the color of molasses.

Think about it--how many middle-class white married couples butcher their babies? Imacrackwhore was proud of her abortion.  >:( >:( >:(

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 03:26:17 AM »
@ Newman : Money doesn't mean class you know.  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »
Mills the only person that is responsible for her actions is Imerica no one else.

newman

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2007, 03:36:41 AM »
Somebody do a video in blackface posing as erica with lots of........"You be ignorant, mmmm hmmm".

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2007, 03:37:00 AM »
I fought tooth and nail with her while she was here. Newman, C.F., White Christian Nation and I were always trying to expose her as the racist black Nazi she is. It figures that she would go and do something like this. She oppossed all of JTF's positions and claimed most of our members were racists including the people I mentioned and I. She frequently attacked the Jewish faith and claimed many of its principles were silly and foolish. She hated Jews. She outright hated Jews, and frequently attacked our Jewish members for talking within religious terms and claimed we were bigots and idiots for our views.

The only person she liked on this fourm was Daniel, because Daniel is a self-hating white liberal, and she loved him, because he used to vouch for her Nazi actions and statements by defending her no matter how hate-filled and offense her comments were.

She is an evil person, and she is living proof that the majority of blacks are nothing but savages.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2007, 03:54:08 AM »
Ignore her. It is a complete waste of your time to devote time to her.
Focus on this:
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=11982.0

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2007, 04:07:36 AM »
That video was atrocious.  Her spelling and grammar were typical of an affirmative action schvartza.  She must have used the built in spell check on the JTF forum extensively, because it seems like she has no ability to spell whatsoever without help.  Her comparison of Muslim terrorists to what Chaim did is atrocious and is moral ignorance at best, and more likely plain evil.  Comparing Islamic terrorism to the types of acts that JDL committed in defense of the Sinai and Soviet Jewry is sick!  How can anyone who calls herself a true Christian hold these views!  I left her a nasty little comment there.  I don't know why we even have to pay attention to her, she has the cranial capacity of a typical second-grader.  I agree with Baltimore, we have more important things to worry about, there's no need to be concerned with mentally retarded people who attempt to make JTF smear videos.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2007, 06:18:40 AM »
I'm afraid this is all my fault!!!!

See, imericard started to STALK me and my videos, if you go there you can see how annoying she was with her non-sense.

I kind of played on and humored her...but the conversation was going NO WHERE!!!
She said that no black in NY speaks the way Chaim imitates them (Well, first she said that no blacks everywhere but the quickly changed it to just in NY)
Well, I PROVED her wrong and showed her the al sharpton "be we building empires" quote HE IS a N.Y BLACK  and speaks like that!

Well, I told her off and told her to get HELP because she is obsessed! And it seems that I unleashed her anger!! Now she's insulting Chaim more so.

You can see how she stalked me here: (it was getting kind of creepy)

(her comments start on the 2nd page) She is psycho! Watch out, she's a STALKER! And a mad woman on the prowl to get vengeance!

Also, as you can see,. she will KEEP on stalking me on ANY comment I make now!

IMERICARD!!!!! TAKE YOUR MEDICATIONS, GET A JOB AND GET IN SHAPE! I'm not going to humor that animal anymore. She can keep babbling on to my comments with her trash. I wont even look at it because she's not worth a penny of my time! I told her off already...she can't even reply to my comments coherently! What a pathetic person.

(I call imerica... imeriCARD because she gets the race CARD)

:::D :::D
Lol, she sure is some creepy ol lady. I just couldn't believe that she was comparing Heroic Chaim to Bin Ladin's types! And i made my case known! >:(

She was praying on her own stupidity-saying things like bombs are only used to kill people. And yes, there's no way of really having conversation with those types of people ::)

C.F. I supported you all along the way. See, I had many times been fooled by blacks, at times, soo much so that my very life was in danger. No matter whom they are, what they are, what salary they get...NEVER trust a black! NEVER EVER! And erica is a classic example.

Cosmo on the other hand is very different! He is Jewish, and a righteous one. He places his religion way in front of his colour. I take my hat of to a person like Cosmokramer O0

Lol, I hope she stops stalking you, but i wouldn't be too worried by her. After all, you have every right to counter her crazy ways :::D Yes, you are not the reason why she's all psyycho lady-after all, she would have went crazy enyway-you were just the lucky one to pop her O0 :::D

oh and btw, regarding her spelling and grammar...remember, she's actually a TEACHER! :o

haha, great work JTF'rs

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2007, 08:14:25 AM »
How many time, must I report this ape to the youtube team before something is done about this?!  >:(
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2007, 11:09:32 AM »
I fought tooth and nail with her while she was here. Newman, C.F., White Christian Nation and I were always trying to expose her as the racist black Nazi she is.
Don't forget DownwithIslam (now, where is he?  ???)

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2007, 01:16:59 PM »
The video was abominable, plus the spelling was horrendous.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2007, 02:14:44 PM »

I thought there was hope because she and her hubby were both middle class.
You mean that she and her husband got cush jobs no white ever would get hired for because their skin is the color of molasses.

Think about it--how many middle-class white married couples butcher their babies? Imacrackwhore was proud of her abortion.  >:( >:( >:(

She is not righteous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2007, 02:45:33 PM »
She lies. She explained many times she had an abortion because it would be too difficult for her to care for her preexisting children with a difficult pregnancy.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2007, 03:06:10 PM »
Dumb Question!
How do we know that Marbus2 is really Imerica?
The actual profile has Nazi Croatian background and praises Croatia!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2007, 03:19:51 PM »
Dumb Question!
How do we know that Marbus2 is really Imerica?
The actual profile has Nazi Croatian background and praises Croatia!

No its the comments I think that are being referred to.

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2007, 07:28:00 PM »
Aborting a black baby is considered crime prevention.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2007, 08:12:36 PM »
I was hoping not to hear about her anymore.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2007, 08:39:28 PM »
Folks you have to understand that with Imerica your dealing with someone that has the typical black mentality. I have been around blacks most of my life and I can tell you she is bad but she is not the worst. In short the best policy is to ignore her. She seeks attention and if you give her any she is getting what she wants. When she left the forum the last time I was done with her. I will not respond to her directly on any other site. If she is ignored she will eventually go away for good. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2007, 12:24:35 AM »
Yacov, I doubt that Chaim would support aborting black babies.

But the fact that most black women have abortions and think it's just fine is just more proof of how depraved that race is.