Author Topic: SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER  (Read 8128 times)

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER
« on: August 25, 2006, 01:39:19 PM »
in addition to the JTF. Here is great resource of information and news affecting Jews and Rightous Gentiles.
http://www.wiesenthal.com

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
Re: SIMON WIESENTHAL CENTER
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 02:03:38 PM »
Hello, and good day to you.

I have to ask, you're not being serious are you?
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline Gamma5

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 03:02:24 PM »
Hello, and good day to you.

I have to ask, you're not being serious are you?

why, what in his post suggested to you he is joking?

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2006, 04:44:27 AM »
Hi gamma5, and good day to you.

Nothing in his post suggested sarcasm, which is why I asked.   Any follower of JTF is well aware of the SWC's reputation.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2006, 05:07:56 AM »
Hi gamma5, and good day to you.

Nothing in his post suggested sarcasm, which is why I asked.   Any follower of JTF is well aware of the SWC's reputation.

Doesn't Chaim refer to it as The Simon Weaselthal Center
« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 05:11:06 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2006, 08:50:39 AM »
Why would you think i am joking? Is there something negative about the Simon Wiesnthal center that I am unaware of? As far as I know it does great work to fight Anti-semitism and intolerance around the world. Please share any information that can better explain your position... Thank you

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
JTF Article On The Simon Weisenthal Center
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2006, 01:39:26 PM »
Simon Weaselthal, Judenrat Traitor

(Originally published by JTF.ORG on January 6, 1999)

The Simon Weisenthal Center (hereinafter to be referred to by its true name, the "Simon Weaselthal Center") has done it again. These gutless worms, whose cowardly refusal to fight back brought upon the Jewish people the first Holocaust, are frantically working to initiate a second one.

During the 1998 Tournament of Roses Parade, when there were over 150 floats representing different peoples and ethnicities, the Weaselthal Center was unfortunately selected to represent the Jews.

Every ethnic group used its float to highlight some aspect of its own culture. The Thai float dealt with Thailand, the Dominican float with the Dominican Republic, the Puerto Rican float with Puerto Rico, and so on.

The only exception was the Jewish float: the Weaselthal Center dedicated the Jewish float to Jackie Robinson, the first major league Negro baseball player. Surrounding a huge picture of Robinson were black teenagers laughing and waving.

Perhaps the Weaselthal Center recruited some of these black teenagers from the Oakland, California audience which laughed at Schindler's List, as mentioned in the JTF.ORG permanent feature article, Why Hollywood self-hating Jews Hate The Real Moses.

The Weaselthal Center claims that it was formed to keep alive the lessons of the Holocaust. This is how we commemorate the Holocaust?

When asked to present a float representing the Jewish nation, the cowardly vermin of the Weaselthal Center could not find anything Jewish worth presenting? Blacks like Jackie Robinson have contributed more to the world than the Jewish people? Dominican, Ecuadorian, Egyptian, Jordanian, Lebanese and Ugandan floats displayed greater pride than the "Jewish" float?

No wonder young American Jews have left their religion and heritage in droves. No wonder we have a 60% intermarriage rate. No wonder the spiritually obliterated American Jewish community keeps shrinking every year. No wonder the Reformed, Reconstructionist and Conservative branches of Jewish assimilationism have hundreds of huge temples that have been turned into mausoleums because no young Jews ever set foot in them.

And these traitors, the Holocaust survivors of the Weaselthal Center, receive hundreds of millions of dollars to work to destroy the Jewish people.

Simon Weaselthal himself was long ago exposed as a defender of Nazi war criminals who cut deals in the 1950s and 1960s with the Austrian Nazi regime to run his "research center" in Vienna. Weaselthal spent decades whitewashing the role of the notorious Nazi war criminal Kurt Waldheim, his long-time "friend."

In 1998, the Weaselthal Center had a "Jewish" float dedicated entirely to Jackie Robinson. In 1999, the theme was "Jerusalem, City of Peace." A huge picture of the Nazi mosque that pollutes our Har HaBayit (the Temple Mount) dominated the self-hating float which turned our sacred Jerusalem into a Muslim latrine.

One final example of the huge amounts of money that the Weaselthal Center raises can be found in their building several years ago of the "Museum of Tolerance" at a cost of $50 million. This so-called "museum" is devoted to glorifying Arab, black and self-hating Jewish anti-Semites.

What a disgrace that JTF receives such meager support from the same Jews who so enthusiastically fund their internal enemies.

Make a generous check out to "JTF" now. And leave the money in your will to the true fighting Jews and righteous Gentiles of JTF. Otherwise your picture, or the pictures of your children and grandchildren, might wind up in a future "Museum of Tolerance."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old JTF articles are available at:

http://web.archive.org/web/20011201033659/jtf.org/perm.feature.toc.htm

« Last Edit: August 26, 2006, 02:10:34 PM by christianzionist »
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2006, 06:23:18 PM »
I was unaware of all of this. Thank you for sharing this information. However I dont agree with all of it. For example the other floats in the parade were represented by countries; i.e. the dominican republic,  thailand and so on. The Simon Wiesenthal center is not a country but an organization with an ideaology of tolerance, not only for Jewish purposes but for the purpose of tolerance of others as well. I understand you probably dont agree and as you suggested the S.W. organization has other motives to further dilute Jewish Heritage and so on. I repsect your opinion. However if Israel was asked to enter a float and the best they could come up with is Jackie Robinson I would be more swayed to your point of view. Jackie Robinson in the United States was a tremendous symbol of tolerance and progress in how we all treat each other.

I would find it challenging to believe that the Simon Wiesenthal center is truly an enemy of the Jewish people. As with any organization there will be times we wont agree with their appropriation of funds or agenda.

Additionally I am new to the JTF and as I am learning more about their philosophy and agenda I find myself interested to learn more as I do agree with a large part of the JTF's perspective on the Jewish and American challenges in regards to terrorism and Jewish survival. I would be interested to know more about how the JTf gets involved to help advocate a terrorism free world and how my financial contributions would be used in this effort...

I hope that although I dont completely agree with you statement on the Simon Wiesenthal center that my opinion wont be meet intolerance but rather and intelligent dialogue.   

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2006, 10:08:59 PM »
Hey man, you have been cool so far!!
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »
If that is for me, I thank you...

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2006, 04:26:05 PM »
It is wrong to create any "foundation" or institution which has as its sole purpose "educating" about the Holocaust and its causes.
Such can only result in a" Holocaust Industry"; in which certain individuals suddenly appear to make a permanent good living as "professional Jews".
In order to survive, these institutions must become "politicized"; constantly seeking donations in exchange for a phony "absolution from the guilt of racial hatred and intolerance".
In addition, a business like this must rely on at the least, constant and steady Jew-hatred; and at best, constantly INCREASING Jew-hatred (exactly as the DEA can not continue to seek increased funds against the "War On Drugs", if the so-called "war" begins to diminish).
The ONLY ANSWER to the Holocaust, must be a strengthened State Of Israel within ALL of the borders of The Land Of Israel.

MassuhDGoodName
Out

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2006, 11:16:17 PM »
it needs to go beyond israel. Education is key here to ensure another Holocaust does not happen

Scriabin

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2006, 12:08:56 PM »
Is there something negative about the Simon Wiesnthal center that I am unaware of? As far as I know it does great work to fight Anti-semitism and intolerance around the world.
The fact of the matter is that there are some things in this world that one should NOT tolerate.

Offline jewishron

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2006, 02:14:52 PM »
Is there something negative about the Simon Wiesnthal center that I am unaware of? As far as I know it does great work to fight Anti-semitism and intolerance around the world.
The fact of the matter is that there are some things in this world that one should NOT tolerate.

agree!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2006, 04:22:04 PM »

SO TRUE...
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim