Author Topic: U.K: Counter-terrorism officials rethink stance on muslims  (Read 2332 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
U.K: Counter-terrorism officials rethink stance on muslims
« on: November 20, 2007, 02:45:04 PM »
http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/018865.php
Hey, great: British counter-terrorism officials think the term "war on terror" is "offensive and inappropriate." So do I! Are they finally ready to go to war against an actual enemy rather than against a tactic? Will they declare that they are engaged in a defensive action against a global jihad?

Not quite. Even the watery term "war on terror," you see, is offensive to Muslims -- as if what happened on July 7, 2005 in London was not terrorism, much less Islamic jihad, but just a criminal action by nobody in particular.

"Counter-terrorism officials rethink stance on Muslims," by Richard Norton-Taylor in The Guardianhttp://www.guardian.co.uk/religion/Story/0,,2213959,00.html (thanks to PRCS):

Counter-terrorism officials are rethinking their approach to tackling the radicalisation of Muslim youth, abandoning what they admit has been offensive and inappropriate language. They say the term "war on terror" will no longer be heard from ministers. Instead, they will use less emotive language, emphasising the criminal nature of the plots and conspiracies. The government in future, they add, will talk of a "struggle" against extremist ideology, rather than a "battle".
"We hadn't got the message right," said one senior official. He added: "We must talk in a language which is not offensive." Another said that the terrorist threat must not be described as a "Muslim problem".

Oh, heavens, no! And any discussion of how jihadists use Islamic texts and teachings to recruit and motivate terrorists -- that would have to be strictly off limits. Don't want to offend anyone, you know!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

newman

Re: U.K: Counter-terrorism officials rethink stance on muslims
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 02:48:47 PM »
When will the F£$^&£"ing Brits learn that the go soft, PC bullshite is what got them into this mess in the first place??????????? :(

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2007, 03:31:48 PM »
Leftist P.C morons are too stupid to realise it.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2007, 07:20:20 PM »
Has there ever been more Dhimmi country than us? >:(
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2007, 07:22:21 PM »
Has there ever been more Dhimmi country than us? >:(

France

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2007, 07:25:44 PM »
Ugh, it makes me shudder when I think about the Muslims in France.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2007, 07:28:54 PM »
Ugh, it makes me shudder when I think about the Muslims in France.

I can understand why, they are of the north african persuasion.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2007, 08:31:41 PM »
Try to read about Guillaume Faye. He wrote books about this years ago.
His latest book is again apocalyptical: "la convergence des catastrophes", about the simultanious impact of a oil shortage , global warming, sea level rising, mass - ethnical civil wars, ...
He says Europe will be cease to exist in 15-25 years.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.