Author Topic: Muslim marry Daughter in India - A role model  (Read 2543 times)

Offline artgijo

• Junior JTFer
Muslim marry Daughter in India - A role model
« on: November 21, 2007, 09:10:16 AM »
TIMES OF INDIA NEWS - INDIA

MUZAFFARNAGAR: Leading Islamic seminary Darul Uloom Deoband has declared the marriage of a 37-year-old man with his teenaged daughter in West Bengal as null and void and ruled that the girl's impregnation by her father will be treated as rape and the culprits will be punishable under the Shariat laws.

In a shocking incident, a daily wage labourer named Afizuddin Ali married his teenage daughter and made her pregnant, citing "divine sanction" at Kashiajhora village in Jalpaiguri district of West Bengal recently.

Stating that Islam prohibits such marriages, Darul Uloom Deoband in its ruling described the marriage as shameful and illegal according to the Shariat law.

The ruling issued by the incharge of the Fatwa department of the Islamic seminary Mufti Habibur Rehman asked the couple to break the relationship immediately to avoid harsh punishment.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Re: Muslim marry Daughter in India - A role model
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 09:12:10 AM »
muslims are a disgusting filthy lot. There is no end to the evil they do.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 11:12:47 AM »
Islamic family values for you.  :P

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 11:14:06 AM »
I wonder if he chopped her clitoris off before or after the marriage.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2007, 11:20:21 AM »
He's just following the example of the Pirate Muhammad who had sex with his daughter in law while his son was off slaughtering infidels and then forced his son to divorce her and give her to him.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2007, 11:22:54 AM »
Disgusting and all they did was find the marriage null and void....no charges of raping his daughter >:(...oh wait lost my mind there a second, she likely didnt have 4 male witnesses, silly me ::)

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2007, 11:26:06 AM »
Disgusting and all they did was find the marriage null and void....no charges of raping his daughter >:(...oh wait lost my mind there a second, she likely didnt have 4 male witnesses, silly me ::)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2007, 11:35:14 AM »
 :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »

Women are the property of their fathers and husbands, so it is no surprise that the filthy muslim male will not get into any trouble.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 06:38:17 AM »

Women are the property of their fathers and husbands, so it is no surprise that the filthy muslim male will not get into any trouble.

It's not a surprise at all this is typical muslim nazi dirt sand behavior.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 06:55:24 AM »
Quote from: kellymaureen link=topic=12014.msg#msg date=
She's actually lucky that the ruling didn't include 200 lashes and jail time for enticing her father.  Thank goodness she was with a male family member and not a stranger.  ::)
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 02:22:44 PM »
He's just following the example of the Pirate Muhammad who had sex with his daughter in law while his son was off slaughtering infidels and then forced his son to divorce her and give her to him.
Even Mo didn't "marry" one of his own children.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 07:25:01 PM »
Even Mo didn't "marry" one of his own children.
He could have very well had sex with them even though such accounts are not recorded in the sunna/hadiths.