Author Topic: Wales: Teenager sexually attacked in city lane  (Read 2638 times)

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
Wales: Teenager sexually attacked in city lane
« on: November 22, 2007, 12:02:11 PM »
http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/wales-news/tm_headline=teenager-sexually-attacked-in-city-lane&method=full&objectid=19914318&siteid=50082-name_page.html
Oct 8 2007 by David James, South Wales Echo

A TEENAGE girl has claimed she was sexually assaulted in a city centre alleyway.

The 18-year-old was allegedly attacked in an alley off Havelock Street, Cardiff, at between 3am and 4am on Sunday morning.

Police have issued a description of an Asian suspect who she is believed to have met for the first time earlier that night outside a city nightclub.

The description has come from a witness who has spoken to police and detectives urged anyone else with information to come forward.

The suspect is described as an Asian man, 5ft 7ins to 5ft 8ins tall, of slim build with short black hair, in his mid-20s.

He was described as wearing a grey jumper and light blue jeans.

Detective Constable Paul Brown said: “We would ask that anyone who was in that lane between 3am and 4am and saw this man with a young white female could they please come forward and contact police.”

The alleged attack happened in the alley between Havelock Street and Scott Street known locally as Thomson Lane.

CCTV from neighbouring Thomson House – the Echo’s head office – has shown several people and taxis using the lane between 3am and 4am. Detectives have urged anyone who saw anything in that time to come forward.

The victim is from South Wales but not from the Cardiff area and is believed to have walked around the city with her alleged attacker before the incident took place.

Anyone with information is urged to contact Central CID on 02920 527420 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

[email protected]

The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
Re: Wales: Teenager sexually attacked in city lane
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2007, 12:03:15 PM »
Gee, I wonder what they could possibly mean by 'Asian'  ::)
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

newman

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2007, 12:08:17 PM »
In the UK 'asian' = muSSlim. Surprise surprise.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 12:39:02 PM »
The media is worse than the Muslim Savage.  That is aiding the criminal in my opinion.  Here in the West, when one says "Asian" one means Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc.  They should just say ARAB....  This is as much of a sham a "P lestinian"... G--  I hate that..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 02:14:00 PM »
The leftist dominated MSM always protects the muslims.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 04:42:14 PM »
I suspected it was an Arab. I guess 'Asian' over there means middle eastern.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 04:57:26 PM »
I suspected it was an Arab. I guess 'Asian' over there means middle eastern.
In the U.K, when they say 'Asian', they mean a brown muslim from and/or whose origins are pakilandi, Indian or bangladeshi. In France, 'youth' means north african muslim.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2007, 03:26:19 AM »
A TEENAGE girl has claimed she was sexually assaulted in a city centre alleyway.

The 18-year-old was allegedly attacked in an alley off Havelock Street, Cardiff, at between 3am and 4am on Sunday morning.

M'ud Qran commands:
<<< Oh worms ! This kind woman without veils on the street have no right to refuse sex with the superior males of the religion of peace. You shall fear me , and i do not allow any kuffar-prostitutes on the street , if there are some ,
I command you to punish them because
because ..  .... unveiled woman is sub-humans; is are sub-chimps, is sub-dogs....

To reward you glorious jihadist ; I demand that the punishment itself must be a prelude to the heavenly skies, in which you wholy martyrs shall be welcomed by 666 fresh-permanent virgins...
Therefore I command you that all woman of the enemy must be raped on sight.>>>
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2007, 10:30:34 AM »
You have got their mentality summed up nicely.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »
YEAH !!!! I WORSHIP ALLAH (AND SATAN TOO)!! :::D :::D :::D :::D
ME IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH ABDULLAH AND MOHAMMUD OF THE KEBABSHOP.
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THE WHOLY HALLAL MEAT WILL MAKE US STRONGER THAN THE VICIOUS KOSHER-JEW-ZIOINISTS.
THEY ARE PUSSIES.
LOOK AT WHAT REAL WARRIORS EAT BEFORE THEY GO RAPING INFIDEL-PROSTITUTES:
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2007, 10:46:54 AM »
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF is in that wrap?! muzzies are so disgusting, I do not know why non muslims consume their halal food products.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2007, 10:48:38 AM »
THEY CLAIM IT'S HALLAL BUT IT ISN'T!

BTW do you have time to comment my youtube movies?