Poll

They've got kwanzaa instead of x-mass. What would a negro alternative Thanks Giving be called?

Complaints Giving
3 (14.3%)
You owes us, honkey
7 (33.3%)
Thanks fo' nuttin'.
5 (23.8%)
"mmmm hmmm" day
6 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Alternate negro holiday.  (Read 9367 times)

newman

Alternate negro holiday.
« on: November 23, 2007, 03:28:41 AM »
I'm surprised there's not already one of these.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Alternate negro holiday.
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2007, 07:05:54 AM »
How about LaKwanza, a holiday where blacks can pull random letters out of a hat and then name their children.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2007, 07:09:50 AM »
How about LaKwanza, a holiday where blacks can pull random letters out of a hat and then name their children.
Isn't that how they do it now :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2007, 07:10:36 AM »

At the welfare office:

"Dees be mah chillun. Lakwanzaa, Titus and Braaaaazzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillia. mmmm hmmm"...................." An 'NO', I don' know who da damn father is!"

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2007, 07:13:05 AM »

At the welfare office:

"Dees be mah chillun. Lakwanzaa, Titus and Braaaaazzzzzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillia. mmmm hmmm"...................." An 'NO', I don' know who da damn father is!"
They almost never do O0
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2007, 07:15:58 AM »

No, for girls, they throw a random sylable betweem La and a.

ie LaQuisha, Lamesha LaQuonda,LaToya, Lawanda, LaFonda, Latrina(Which Chaim did the funniest story on about a year ago.)

For boys, they take a common english name and pervert it somehow.

ie Tyreece, Anfernee etc

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2007, 07:19:00 AM »

ie LaQuisha, Lamesha LaQuonda,LaToya, Lawanda, LaFonda, Latrina(Which Chaim did the funniest story on about a year ago.)

ie Tyreece, Anfernee etc

It's like some really pretencious attempt to be upmarket! What a joke.

A "kings & queens in africa" thing, I suppose.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2007, 07:23:27 AM »
Yeah, Kings and queens of a hut made of manure.

Big deal.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »
They don't need a thanks fo nuttin, or complaints givin' day, or gimme my reparashuns day.  They already have dos days 365 days of the year!  No need to give dem no holeeday cuz day be what dey live by.  MMM HMM!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2007, 09:26:50 AM »
I know.

I watched the democratic Youtube debate and one of the questioners, an affirmative action person from boston asked "When is we gonna finally be gettin dem reperashins?" with the dumbest look on his face I have ever seen on a human being.

The candidates all dodged the question by saying they're gonna fix all the black folks problems but no actually reperations for slavery.

Oh, Except for Kucinich(That Filthy Dog) who actually is to the left of Barack Hussein Obama.

He openly came out in favor of reperations for slavery.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2007, 09:34:42 AM »
All the choices are great if combined together, They'll be one Big Holiday... fo shor  !

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:53 AM »
 :::D I wish Erica was here to see this, it would be pure comedy!!
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2007, 09:37:57 AM »
I know.

I watched the democratic Youtube debate and one of the questioners, an affirmative action person from boston asked "When is we gonna finally be gettin dem reperashins?" with the dumbest look on his face I have ever seen on a human being.

The candidates all dodged the question by saying they're gonna fix all the black folks problems but no actually reperations for slavery.

Oh, Except for Kucinich(That Filthy Dog) who actually is to the left of Barack Hussein Obama.

He openly came out in favor of reperations for slavery.

Yeah, because welfare, affirmative action, civil rights act employment laws, black college funds, billions of dollars that are being spent to solve black education and social problems, billions of dollars spent on imprisoning black criminals and attempting to "rehabilitate" them aren't enough, they need reparations now!?  The way I look at it is, if they stayed in Africa, many of them would have died or would have never been born to begin with, and the amount of wealth they have been able to accumulate in the U.S. (much of which hasn't been because of their own work) is many times more than what they would have been able to accumulate in Africa, so not only does America not owe anything to them, but they probably owe a bit to the U.S!  I want my reparations, but I won't be holdin' my breath.  Unfortunately, blacks don't have the cranial capacity to appreciate what they've been given because they can't think theoretically or abstractly, so they just listen to their pimp leaders who tell them that they deserve reprashuns.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2007, 09:45:34 AM »
They deserve a one-way ticket back to the jungle.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2007, 09:50:40 AM »
No matter what you do for them, they are always ungrateful. Somebody should tell them that they do not deserve any reparations and to stop whining.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2007, 09:57:24 AM »
Tell me would they get these holidays off from work................. :::D ,,,work BWHAAAA damn almost without laughing

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2007, 10:54:36 AM »

ie Tyreece, Anfernee etc

It's like some really pretencious attempt to be upmarket! What a joke.

A "kings & queens in africa" thing, I suppose.

Do these animals know where Africa is in the first place? Second: They have these names, 'cause they don't wants to be like them damn white devils, mmmmmmhmmmmm! :::D

The funniest thing, is G-d forbid you mispronounce these stupid f-ing names. You be a racist, [censored]-a!
« Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 10:57:10 AM by nopeaceforland »

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2007, 12:47:35 PM »
Just one Day?!!! thats all they done get?  :::D
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2007, 02:29:34 PM »
Just one Day?!!! thats all they done get?  :::D

Call the NAACP, Al Dullton, Jesse Jackson 5, and Louis Wrath of Khan! The chimps are being short changed! ;D

They're lucky that we let them stay here!

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2007, 02:36:59 PM »
We need to consult JB here... (in character of course)

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2007, 06:31:44 PM »
All the darkies claim that they are ancient egyptian. One good thing however was the Dr. Hawass, the director of all Egyptian Artifacts was at the opening of the exhibit of King Tut, I believe it was in Ohio, I am not sure, but you can google it. Outside were the darkies complainig that Tut was a darkie like them and Hawass let them have it. He said there is no way the ancient Egyptians were darkies. The new black panther party were there and they make their usual threats, and did nothing. Misguided, stupid and a bunch of born losers are these slaves, excuse me, ex slaves.

newman

« Reply #21 on: November 24, 2007, 06:36:30 PM »
Taking people from their country to be slaves is wrong. Their descendants should be given a KFC mega bucket as compensation and sent back.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2007, 07:19:27 PM »
Taking people from their country to be slaves is wrong. Their descendants should be given a KFC mega bucket as compensation and sent back.

Do they get sides with that? If not, you be racist honky ;D!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2007, 01:11:46 AM »
No fries and soda?  ;D

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2007, 02:17:42 AM »
:::D I wish Erica was here to see this, it would be pure comedy!!

Oh, I am sure she's lurking...