Author Topic: Nothing Would Make Me happier  (Read 8104 times)

gentilerighteous

Nothing Would Make Me happier
« on: October 01, 2006, 06:02:35 AM »
than to see the FOllowers fo Jesus Christ and  our Deity

joining the forces of satan and the dark deity to rid the

earth once and for all of the islamic threat.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
Re: Nothing Would Make Me happier
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 06:55:37 AM »
What is that nonsense? There is only one God. Muslims are followers of Satan and we fight against Satan. All Christians should join to the Chosen people to fight against Islam.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2006, 11:32:20 AM »
well if you must know, I thought AMERIKKKA was the Great satan according to the ragheads, SO, why not AmeriKKKa , The Christians, and the non Islamic Non Christian  Gentiles across the world, AND the Chosen Israel go after the insignifigant and trivial Moslems 1.3 o 1.4 billion of which have a death  wish for the world

Rabka Uhalla

Rhuan

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2006, 11:39:11 AM »
Only taazis and taaziphiles call america the great satan.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 12:34:12 PM »
well if you must know, I thought AMERIKKKA was the Great satan according to the ragheads, SO, why not AmeriKKKa , The Christians, and the non Islamic Non Christian  Gentiles across the world, AND the Chosen Israel go after the insignifigant and trivial Moslems 1.3 o 1.4 billion of which have a death  wish for the world

Rabka Uhalla
What exactly does the 6 or 7 last post you made refer to they make no sense. Heavy night of drinking,  some illicit drugs or maybe too many perscription ones? The Great Satan should use something on the Muslim roaches that I have read in theory exists. The Neutron bomb. Several of them. Where there is no oil regular atomic ones will suffice. This is getting sickening being told garbage like this. If America was the great Satan you say it was it could have exterminated most of the Muslim countries in the span of an hour. Muslims should realise the only thing they have is  oil and if need be that can be taken from them quite easily. They should not over do the level of stupidity it may become just too much to ignore.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 08:11:05 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 01:46:43 PM »
gentilerighteous, the KKK is not a good organization.

And JTF is not a racist organization. Please tone it down... it's obvious your upset about everything going on and that is understandable.

I'm only saying this because I feel like I know you a little.

We are all upset... but don't just asume the color of a person determines their soul - only G-d does. It's not color... it's what a person does or doesn't do. When we say "blacks", we mean the majority of blacks who have a crriminal worshipping culture of filth, lawlessness, greed, laziness, victim mentality, blame, and materialism.

If there are only 10 good people in a race, G-d will not destroy them. This applies to Arabs as well and is a Biblical perspective. Yes, MOST of the arabs are idiot muslims... yes, MOST of the blacks are involved in a common culture of human exciment... but realize that only one good person could make a change with his people. We forget to look at the optimistic angle because we get very frustrated with the evil dictators who rule the world and mass groups of insane people. But never forget to look at the potential for good at the same time... one foot on the ground and one foot in heaven. KKK is not going to include this Biblical attitude and they are not a good group of people. JTF rejects the KKK with good reason.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

gentilerighteous

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2006, 01:51:23 PM »
when I said "AMERIKKKA" - I was speaking from a viewpoint as the moslems view the west, NOT that I am KKK or any such pro raghead (as I see them) organization

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2006, 01:57:41 PM »
PLease, don't call America the "great satan", it is term coined by the taazis and taaziphiles, and by using it will stain our selves. Leave taaz speak to taazis and taaziphiles.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2006, 02:05:47 PM »
Without Jews there is no Christianity. Christianity came from the Jewish religion.  Jesus is a Jew, Paul, Peter, John and other disciples were Jews.  If KKK claim to be Christian they should not hate Jews.  New Testament is another Jewish product.  That is the reason I do not like political parties like BNP (British National Party).  They are right wing and conservative but they hate Jews and openly describe Israel as "sh@#$ty little republic".  Same with David Duke and Pat Buchanan - even though they claim to be conservatives they are Jew haters.  If Jesus or his disciples happen to be in the world today will they tolerate these so-called Christians hating Jews?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Rhuan

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2006, 02:07:48 PM »
I am a christian who has some Jewish blood flowing in his veins. Where would that put me in the eyes of such groups?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2006, 03:17:09 PM »
gentilerighteous, the KKK is not a good organization.

And JTF is not a racist organization. Please tone it down... it's obvious your upset about everything going on and that is understandable.

I'm only saying this because I feel like I know you a little.

We are all upset... but don't just asume the color of a person determines their soul - only G-d does. It's not color... it's what a person does or doesn't do. When we say "blacks", we mean the majority of blacks who have a crriminal worshipping culture of filth, lawlessness, greed, laziness, victim mentality, blame, and materialism.

If there are only 10 good people in a race, G-d will not destroy them. This applies to Arabs as well and is a Biblical perspective. Yes, MOST of the arabs are idiot muslims... yes, MOST of the blacks are involved in a common culture of human exciment... but realize that only one good person could make a change with his people. We forget to look at the optimistic angle because we get very frustrated with the evil dictators who rule the world and mass groups of insane people. But never forget to look at the potential for good at the same time... one foot on the ground and one foot in heaven. KKK is not going to include this Biblical attitude and they are not a good group of people. JTF rejects the KKK with good reason.
Well said jeffguy! Calmmer more reasoned words showing the true spirit of JTF and the righteousness of our cause.

gentilerighteous

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2006, 03:29:51 PM »
Rabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka

Simple as that, got a problem, take it to hell and stay there

Jew Gentile or  else [censored] ass damn wize

YOU NAZI CHICKEN [censored] BASTARDS!

gentilerighteous

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 03:41:33 PM »
I am a christian who has some Jewish blood flowing in his veins. Where would that put me in the eyes of such groups?

you dont sound like no Christian to me, you worthless ass lump of [censored]!

Rhuan

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2006, 03:49:02 PM »
"gentilerighteous", tell me, in what way do you define a Christian?

Why do you call me worthless?

Why do you try and insult me?

Do you think I am a coward?

Do you think I am a liberalist?

What do you think I am?

And while I am it...

Do you think you're brave?

Do you think you have any worth?

Do you think you're a better than me?

Do you think you're a Christian?

What makes you think these things?

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2006, 04:00:40 PM »
This is a message for gentilerighteous:

If you do not clean up your act, and behave like a civilized and sane individual, you will be banned.

No more insults against other posters.

No more obscenities.

No more crazy messages.

In fact, I think you owe the posters whom you have insulted an apology.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 07:50:03 PM »
Rabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka UhallaRabka

Simple as that, got a problem, take it to hell and stay there

Jew Gentile or  else deleted ass damn wize

YOU NAZI CHICKEN deleted BASTARDS!

What is this garbage? Is this a chant used over a wegie board ? Very Sick!!

Scriabin

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2006, 10:47:03 AM »
This 'person' is cancer.

BAN HIM!!!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2006, 01:19:49 AM »
Wow... thats some crazy stuff. I wonder what made him go off like that?

Thank you, cjd.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Scriabin

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2006, 10:48:53 AM »
Wow... thats some crazy stuff. I wonder what made him go off like that?
Perhaps schizophrenia.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2006, 11:38:23 AM »
Trolls are not to be fed---they are to be banned.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2006, 10:53:33 AM »
LOL

sat_chit_anand

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2006, 09:26:04 AM »
Without Jews there is no Christianity. Christianity came from the Jewish religion.  Jesus is a Jew, Paul, Peter, John and other disciples were Jews.  If KKK claim to be Christian they should not hate Jews.  New Testament is another Jewish product.  That is the reason I do not like political parties like BNP (British National Party).  They are right wing and conservative but they hate Jews and openly describe Israel as "sh@#$ty little republic".  Same with David Duke and Pat Buchanan - even though they claim to be conservatives they are Jew haters.  If Jesus or his disciples happen to be in the world today will they tolerate these so-called Christians hating Jews?

I do not understand why these anti-communists are anti-Zionist?

At the very least they could withdraw from holding an opinion about Israel.

From what I have learnt from the JTF portal Israel's problem is a communist problem and if there were some semblance of a free market within Israel then these people could be overthrown and there would be a better world for everyone!

I am not a Christian believer, but I believe in God, the Nations and Natural Law.

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 12, 2006, 02:26:47 PM »
The original KKK wasn't anti-Semitic. The later incarnations of the organization were also anti-Catholic.

I don't think Buchanan actually hates Jewish people like David Duke. He is just anti-Israel and I think there's a difference. Duke's outright anti-Semitism is a terrible sin.