Author Topic: Use AltaVista, HotBot, DogPile, Yahoo or anything but GOOGLE!  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Use AltaVista, HotBot, DogPile, Yahoo or anything but GOOGLE!
« on: November 27, 2007, 01:04:21 PM »
YT Rejected my "Ron Paul is a Nazi!" video! I uploaded it, it was pending.. and then rejected! The self-hating Jew and self-hating white should be thrown off a bridge.

ftf

Re: Use AltaVista, HotBot, DogPile, Yahoo or anything but GOOGLE!
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 01:11:47 PM »
Google has the best database of the internet, but yeah, why should we gain them money from seeing their adverts etc, and  why should we have tthem documenting all that we search for? When they are such nazis. Forget the address google.com, from now on use: scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm (scroogle is short for screw-google) scroogle submits your search to google and returns the results to you, without any of googles adds, and without google having the chance to see your IP, scroogle wipes all of  it's records every 48 hours, so whatever you want to search for, you're safe with scroogle.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
Re: Use AltaVista, HotBot, DogPile, Yahoo or anything but GOOGLE!
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 01:21:40 PM »
Google has the best database of the internet, but yeah, why should we gain them money from seeing their adverts etc, and  why should we have tthem documenting all that we search for? When they are such nazis. Forget the address google.com, from now on use: scroogle.org/cgi-bin/scraper.htm (scroogle is short for screw-google) scroogle submits your search to google and returns the results to you, without any of googles adds, and without google having the chance to see your IP, scroogle wipes all of  it's records every 48 hours, so whatever you want to search for, you're safe with scroogle.

Excellent piece of information! I'll make a new topic for it..