Author Topic: Are albanazis the first people to arrive at the balkans?  (Read 10534 times)

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
Are albanazis the first people to arrive at the balkans?
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:32:33 PM »
Albanazis claim they are the first on balkans which I doubt. They say they are 100 % Illyrian which is an A type srebrenica lie :p I know that they are mixed tribes and that they converted to islam.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 05:07:30 PM by Srbin »
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Само Слога Србина Спашава!!!

Али морамо да верујемо у Бога!!!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Are albanazis the first people to arrive at the balkans?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 04:54:26 PM »
Albanazis claim they are the first on balkans which I doubt. They say they are 100 % Illyrian which is an A type srebrenica lie :p I know that they are mized tribes and that they converted to islam.

:::D :::D :::D :::D

Thanks Srbin.  I needed a good laugh today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 05:05:24 PM »
Albanazis claim they are the first on balkans which I doubt. They say they are 100 % Illyrian which is an A type srebrenica lie :p I know that they are mized tribes and that they converted to islam.

Glad to hear that. :)
Бог нам помого. Али богами Срби изгледа да нећемо нигде стићи ако се не зложимо. Не смемо заборавити да;

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:14:22 PM »
But I need an answer if they were the first ones. I don't wanna try to own them in a debate with a false fact. Well, it should even work in worst case scenario because they are after all, donkeys if i'm not misstaken? Anyway I only like the truth so someone please tell me this so that I know in future debating-a-donkey-debate

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »
Albanians are from Kafkas, they destroy ilirian culture, they only call them self ILIRAN, beacose , they do not have CULTURE and HISTORY, only SKENDERBEG, who was half albanian, half sloven(probobly serbian) and ORTODOX are examp for them, ironicly he fight again muslim, but they celabrete them, most of Albanian are muslim if we calculate Kosovo, it is right brather ? O0

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2007, 05:15:48 PM »
Albanians are from Kafkas, they destroy ilirian culture, they only call them self ILIRAN, beacose , they do not have CULTURE and HISTORY, only SKENDERBEG, who was half albanian, half sloven(probobly serbian) and ORTODOX are examp for them, ironicly he fight again muslim, but they celabrete them, most of Albanian are muslim if we calculate Kosovo, it is right brather ? O0

Thanks for that but were they the first to arrive at the balkans? Were they before the serbs?

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2007, 05:16:14 PM »

Albanians are from Kafkas, they destroy ilirian culture, they only call them self ILIRAN, beacose , they do not have CULTURE and HISTORY, only SKENDERBEG, who was half albanian, half sloven(probobly serbian) and ORTODOX are examp for them, ironicly he fight again muslim, but they celabrete them, most of Albanian are muslim if we calculate Kosovo, it is right  ? IF YOU NOW HISTORY ANSFER !!!

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:18 PM »
Ne mislim tako nego vec koji ljudi su bili prvi na balkanu? Jesu li siptari? ili ko je?

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 27, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

Thanks for that but were they the first to arrive at the balkans? Were they before the serbs?
They areve whit Otoman to conqure Serbia in XIV sentory, they was ally to OTOMAN !!! this is hisotrical fact
!!!  O0

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2007, 05:19:30 PM »
But they arrived after getting converted right?

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2007, 05:29:07 PM »
But they arrived after getting converted right?
Frist arive Sout Sloven(Serbian) and then this tribute arive to suport OTOMAN, but in to day Albania live 40% catolic, 30% ortodox and 30% muslim, so day do not want to REUNITE whit  Kosovo becouse then majority of them will be muslim in Kosovo all albanian(siptari) are muslim !!!! CCCC

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2007, 05:41:13 PM »
When is it that they say they came?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2007, 09:22:27 PM »
Albanians are not Illyrians. Stupidest thing anyone ever suggested.

Serbs, bulgarians and Macedonians are likely descendants of Illyrains. Serbs move to the continent is unproven.

Starcevo culture, located in Serbia was one of the oldest settlements in Europe. Later suppressed by Vinca culture, also located in Serbia.
Terrotory of Serbia has been occupied from 6-7the millennium B.C.E..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vin%C4%8Da_culture

Where are the remains of infamous Albanian culture, or people? There are none. Belgrade existed since 4th century B.C. Tirana existed since 1920.
Albanians are scum Turko-Mongolians picked up on the way to Europe.
Whats even more sad is they believe their own propaganda. Sad and pathetic.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2007, 09:33:52 PM »

Serbs, bulgarians and Macedonians are likely descendants of Illyrains. Serbs move to the continent is unproven.

Starcevo culture, located in Serbia was one of the oldest settlements in Europe. Later suppressed by Vinca culture, also located in Serbia.

Where are the remains of infamous Albanian culture, or people? There are none. Belgrade existed since 4th century B.C.E. Tirana existed since 1920.

Actually, Tirana was founded on 1614, and became the capital of Albania on 1920.  As for the Albanians, I hear that they migrated from the Caucasus region somewhere during the second century to what was then Illyria, which is today's Albania.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »

Where are the remains of infamous Albanian culture, or people? There are none. Belgrade existed since 4th century B.C.E. Tirana existed since 1920.

Actually, Tirana was founded on 1614, and became the capital of Albania on 1920.  As for the Albanians, I hear that they migrated from the Caucasus region somewhere during the second century to what was then Illyria, which is today's Albania.

With the Turks, they moved. Albanian language, in regards to fising, farming cattle herding..etc. does not resemble Illyrain words of that area. It actually borrows from Greek and Roman.
Therefore, when Albanians migrated to Albania, no Illyrian tribes were left. Not to mention that the Albanian language was standardized in 20th century.

Illyrians were destroyed anyway by numerous Goth, Celth and other invasions in the area. Not to mention that Illyria was never actually a state, as Albanians like to point out.
Illyrian tribes were numerous and different, often separated by different customs, and even languages, depending where the settlements were.

Albanians came with the Turks. Even the name Albanians is what everyone else refers to them as - myth perpetrated by Hungarian 'historians' to mean 'land of eagles'. Albanians refer to their country as Shqiporia, meaning rocky, hard ground, resembling the geography of Albania.

Regardless, the point is they're not Illyrian. Its a stupid idea.
~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »

With the Turks, they moved. Albanian language, in regards to fising, farming cattle herding..etc. does not resemble Illyrain words of that area. It actually borrows from Greek and Roman.
Therefore, when Albanians migrated to Albania, no Illyrian tribes were left. Not to mention that the Albanian language was standardized in 20th century.

Illyrians were destroyed anyway by numerous Goth, Celth and other invasions in the area. Not to mention that Illyria was never actually a state, as Albanians like to point out.
Illyrian tribes were numerous and different, often separated by different customs, and even languages, depending where the settlements were.

Albanians came with the Turks. Even the name Albanians is what everyone else refers to them as - myth perpetrated by Hungarian 'historians' to mean 'land of eagles'. Albanians refer to their country as Shqiporia, meaning rocky, hard ground, resembling the geography of Albania.

Regardless, the point is they're not Illyrian. Its a stupid idea.

Most Albanians came from the Caucasus region around the 2nd century and came into the Balkan region and mixed with native indigenous Balkan tribes their. During the Ottoman Empire most mixed with Turks and converted to Islam. Albanians certainly aren't direct descendants of Illyrians they are rather a composite group of mixtures of Balkan natives, Caucasus elements, Vlach elements, and Turkish peoples from the occupation. However, most have Near-Eastern like traits and tendencies from the Turks and Caucasus peoples. You could also argue some "Near-Eastern" strains from the Neolithic survived in larger quantities in Albania. Biologically, they are clearly more "Balkanic" in origin. However, culturally, and spiritually most are Nazi Terrorists and want to destroy heroic Christian Serbia, committ crime everywhere in Europe, ship girls off to prostitution places etc.. Albanians wrote their language down in the 17th century because they chose to be too primitive to excel or advance.

Just a guess, but I assume most Illyrians were mainly concentrated in Serbia and the Dalmation coast. Illyrians traveled here and there to various places including Southern Italy, Greece, Croatia, Slovenia, Bosnia. Serbs are mixtures of mainly Slavs, Illyrians and Celts.
You can read about Illyrians and other various peoples going to the Caucasus and forming places there. Various peoples went here and there. But most certainly it's ridiculous for Albanazis to base their culture and people on direct Illyrian descendents, that's ridiculous. The Serbs have true right in my opinion to be associated with Illyrians.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
  • I drink wine out of nazis' skulls.
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2007, 06:56:27 AM »
JTFFan, in my opinion,
you're not shiptar at all.

O0

Concerning "Illyrians",
there exists an Italian old document
stipulating "Illyro-Serbs".
A vaticannibal encyclopedia
states the same.

Ethnic albanians came from Caucasian albania.

In the Balkans,
where they came alongside the turks,
they mixed with local populations,
INCLUDING many Serbian Tribes.

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/

Electra, it's good to have you here.

;)

I love reading you.
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"
"Hussar alias Rac (Serb)"

http://www.myarmoury.com/feature_hussars.html
"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
http://www.husaria.jest.pl/rys.html
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/WingedHussar.html
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
http://www.fanaticus.org/DBA/armiesofthefanatici/DarrenBuxbaum/LaterSerbs/
"Serbian Gussars"
http://ac.bondurand.com/liste332.htm
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
http://www.armae.com/contemporain/144epeesetdagues.htm
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
http://members.virtualtourist.com/m/1b772/a9330/
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arsenije_III
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
http://www.gatago.com/pl/sci/historia/19850502.html
"Jan Długosz pod rokiem 1463 napisał, że w bitwie nad Sawą, biły się
"Cohors Raczanorum" / Początki husarii w bitwie na Kulikowym Polu
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2007, 07:04:17 AM »
Form the link I brought here:

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/

"Communication Studies have shown that people read selectively – usually those things that reinforce the beliefs they have already. Average individuals do not read or listen in order to change their views but rather to confirm them. They do this even though the content of what they receive contradicts their beliefs. As with other myths, the conspiracy theory becomes an authentic part of collective existence.

Fabian Schmidt

Conspiracy Theories in Albanian politics and Media

Quoted from:

Albanian Identities: Myth and History

Edited by: Stephanie Schwandner-Sievers & Bernd J. Fischer

Page: 226

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_226.jpg

it is necessary to inquire into which elements of Albanian ethnic identity and their interpretation of history are Truth and which are Myth.

Similarly, in those contemporary Albanian settings in which violence is understood as a legitimate tool to enforce the coherence (in others it is simply public ostracism) the myth of besa with its central value of ‘faithfulness’ was used to swear in recruits for the KLA; the early KLA became infamous for killing its own ‘traitors’ as well as Serb policemen and journalists expressing critical opinions were under threat.

Stephanie Schwandner-Sievers:

Capacities of Myth in Albania

Quoted from:

Page: 18

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_18.jpg

Schwandner-Sievers even sees besa as a fraud and a tool of manipulation by Albanian mythmakers. According to her, ethnic Albanian so-called ‘traitors’ who opposed the KLA, Serb policemen and journalists expressing critical opinions - were the KLA’s first victims. The KLA is the latest Albanian nationalist elite to manipulate Albanian ethnic identity.

Next we explore how the Albanian chauvinists created the myths that mislead far too many Albanians from an Albanian scholar. Most of the Neo-Enverist elite that created the myths is composed primarily of Muslims and after WWII: ex-Muslims.

…until then they tried to legitimize the historical right of Albanians to be considered a nation, discovering or often inventing facts to justify their claims historically, a process that was increasingly taking on the features of the re-discovery of an ‘ethno-history’. Now the creation of the League of Prizren transformed this into a nationalistic ideology.

Pirro Misha

Invention of Nationalism: Myth and Amnesia

Quoted from:

Page: 40

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_40.jpg

Albanian dissident Pirro Misha observes that the League of Prizren was essentially a group of charlatans and manipulators who lied to the very people they were trying to ‘liberate’ – a pattern already noted by Schwandner-Sievers as being practiced by the KLA; a fact that is confirmed by the way Kosovo is being administered into destitution. Here is more from Misha’s caustic indictment of the League of Prizren…

The approach to history was of course selective: just as it was important to awaken parts of the past, it was also important to leave other parts out or, if this was not possible, to remake them.

Pirro Misha

Quoted from:

Page: 41

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_41.jpg

German scholar Fabian Schmidt would certainly agree. The roots of the selective thinking, reading and listening that Schmidt noted among Albanians - were sown into the contemporary Albanian consciousness by the Prizrenites in the 1870s. It is important to figure out WHY Albanian national consciousness evolved into the direction of propaganda and myth. Why did it not proceed in the same way as the Serbian and Greek model?

For more insight into that, we turn to another Albanian scholar; the dissident Fatos Lubonja…

If we compare Albanian nationalism with that of its Serb and Greek neighbors, we see that it starts several decades later and in another historical context. Albanian nationalism does not originate principally as a necessary result for liberation from Turkish domination, as was the case for Greek and Serb nationalism. Rather, Albanian nationalism starts at the time of the Russian-Turkish War (1878) that brought independence to the Serbs.

Fatos Lubonja

Between the Glory of a Virtual World & the Misery of a Real World

Quoted from:

Page: 91

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_91.jpg

Read this quote carefully in case you might have missed something.

Lubonja says that Albanian nationalism starts in another historical context compared to the nationalism of the Serbs and Greeks - because it doesn’t even originate as a desire for one’s own liberation. Instead, Albanian nationalism originated as a tool to preserve Muslim Albanian power and privilege after the shock of realizing that the Ottoman Empire was in decline after the Russian-Turkish War. The League of Prizren could only have emerged a region where 99% of the Albanian population was Muslim. On the other hand, Serb and Greek nationalism DO originate principally as a desire for liberation from Turkish oppresion that was being carried out with the support and complicity of Muslim Albanians [http://www.geocities.com/aia_skenderbeg/rillindja.html].

Any nationalism that does NOT originate in the struggle for liberation but instead in a desire to preserve a special exploitive status over other ethnic and religious groups that it was in danger of losing – is unhealthy and dangerous.

Albanian nationalism is predatory by nature. It is a reactionary nationalism. Serbian and Greek and the majority of legitimate nationalisms originate from within themselves, not from without.

Pirro Misha talks about the contradictions in the manufactured ethnic identity that the Prizrenites imposed on the Albanian people

…because nothing is so simple when we speak of the relations between Albanians and Europe. The Albanian collective imagery of these two entities (with the Orient close by adding a further complication) incarnates the numerous contradictions and ambiguities that characterize the Albanians’ identity process…

Part of this pattern is the syndrome of ’historic victimization’ (created in the 19th century and reinforced by the events of 1913… The use of history by nationalism to project the image of a people as permanent victims constitutes an obstacle to a critical confrontation with the past

Pirro Misha

Quoted from:

Page: 44

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_44.jpg

The Albanian nationalist elite has imposed an image, essentially a set of confusing paradigms - in the Albanian ethno-psyche. Misha says that Albanians are mentally unable to critically confront their past. This is a caustic condemnation shared by every single scholar who will be quoted in this presentation.

Noel Malcolm adds more insight:

Modern scholars would also think it necessary to refer to the many examples of co-operation (sometimes to mutual advantage) between inhabitants of Albanian lands and their foreign rulers – above all, in the case of the Ottomans, with their innumerable officials and official of Albanian origin (including more than 40 grand vezirs).

Noel Malcolm

Myth of Albanian National Identity: Some Key Elements

Quoted from:

Page: 82

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_82.jpg

One of the major myths started the nationalist elites in Albania was the syndrome of ’historic victimization’. This syndrome seems to induce, among other things, selective memory. For example: to believe that Albanians were historical victims is to forget that they were part of the state machinery of the Ottoman hierarchy. [http://www.geocities.com/aia_skenderbeg/rillindja.html]. Albanians held Serbs in bondage for 350 years enjoying all the privileges of a special caste after they colonized the region from N. Albania after the Turks conquered the region.

Gradually, Albanian Communism carried the manipulation of history to the level of paranoia, almost schizophrenia, and made Albania one of the world’s most isolated countries dominated by climate of terror and suspicion.

Pirro Misha

Quoted from:

Page: 48

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_48.jpg

Notice that Misha uses psychiatric terminology like syndrome and schizophrenia to describe the Albanian mentality. Paranoia & delusions of persecution are hallmarks of mental illness. For the nationalist elites, this false sense of persecution and the level of paranoia it created, were necessary in order to dull the minds of the Albanian people to prevent critical thought and to establish a scapegoat (Serbs) while the elites held power with an iron fist and the population suffered.

Fatos Lubonja says on page 91: “Albanian nationalism does not originate principally as a necessary result for liberation from Turkish domination, as was the case for Greek and Serb nationalism…Albanian nationalism starts at the time of the Russian-Turkish War (1878) which brought independence to the Serbs”. The key thing was for Albanians to forget as quickly as possible that they were part of the state machinery of the Ottoman theocracy that made Albanians complicit in holding Serbs in slavery conditions for 350 years while enjoying all the privileges of a special caste [http://www.geocities.com/aia_skenderbeg/rillindja.html].

The Serbophobia that the Prizrenites imparted was now being used as a method to gain foreign sponsors. Let’s look at what allies that Albania chose to cultivate in the early 20th century.

Next, Albanian scholar Isa Blumi as he describes how the ancestral Muslim elites benefited from the Serbophobia they instilled even to the point of persecuting Christians…

Unfortunately, due to Enver Hoxha’s persecution of Catholics after WWII, the role of Austrian and Italian schools in the preparation of Italian intelligentsia has yet to be fully explored. What we do know is that imperial interests, primarily Italian and Austrian used their increasing strength to implement long-term strategies, to pursue a mission of civilization and culture for Catholic areas… The Austrian intelligence community was particularly interested in the development of education in northern Albania and the vilayet of Kosova [sic] for it solidified a second front that was meant to halt Slav expansion… By the beginning of WWI, Austria had 24 schools scattered throughout Ghegh Albania…

Vienna sought to harness Albanian solidarity against Serbian and Montenegrin expansion in some areas by co-opting political leaders, both Muslim and Catholic, to a ‘programme of action’…

Isa Blumi

The Role of Education in the Albanian Identity and its Myths

Quoted from:

Page: 55-56

http://www.geoctities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_55.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/Lobby/7681/faqe_56.jpg

Up to WWI, the Prizrenites were allowing the Serbophobic Albanian identity which they manufactured - to be exploited by Austria-Hungary and Italy; two countries with a traditionally antagonistic foreign policy toward Serbia and pre-WWII Yugoslavia. The ex-Muslim nationalist elites & the Christians they co-opted were the puppets while the Albanian people were the pawns and any foreign power with a Serbophobic foreign policy was a natural ally. Austria-Hungary and Italy countries eventually fought two wars against the Serb people and held Serbian populations in bondage. 1 000 000 of the bravest Serbian men, ¼ of the population, died in WWI because Austria-Hungary was especially a bastion of Serbophobia.

Blumi says that the Albanian nationalist elites were allowing Vienna to manipulate Muslim AND Catholic Albanian political leaders. The Albanian ‘nationalist’ mythmaking elites had sold out their country to Austria to be used as a pawn in its imperial ambitions. The new solidarity wasn’t based on religion – it was based on Catholic religion, according to Blumi. It was based on a shared Serbophobia. The mythmakers needed a scapegoat and a sponsor. The Serbs were always the scapegoat. The sponsors were The Muslim Ottoman Empire, then Austria-Hungary, then Italy and then Communists like Joseph Stalin, Mao Tse-tung’s China and Clinton’s America.

Conclusions about the Nature of Albanian Nationalism:

Rather than being an end unto itself like any healthy nationalism, the kind of Albanian nationalism that the Prizrenite Muslims imposed in Kosovo and later spread south to Albania was motivated by a desire to maintain existing privileges in the aftermath of the devastating military defeat by Russia of the Albanians’ sponsors, the Ottoman Turks

Albanian nationalism is fundamentally aberrant. It doesn’t stem from a desire to liberate itself from an oppressive force. On the contrary – it is a reaction to a neighboring people’s legitimate national liberation –which Muslim Albanians themselves were systematically oppressing by being part of the Ottoman apparatus for 350 years. Muslim identity and top position in the Ottoman hierarchy allowed Albanians to colonize Kosovo by cleansing the Serbs [http://www.geocities.com/aia_skenderbeg/turkish_era.html]. Albanian nationalism is not a rooted in its own sense of freedom and rights; but in the continuing the oppression of the same people they had been systematically oppressing for 350 years.

Meanwhile, the Albanian nationalist elites rule with an iron fist by putting themselves, the Albanian state and the Albanian people under the direction of any foreign power who would sponsor the elites. These elites live the high life while the Albanian people pay for it by living in ignorance and poverty for which the Serbs are used as a scapegoat and a distraction from the social deterioration deliberately caused by the elites’ excesses.

The KLA nationalist elite now turning Kosovo into a cesspool of AIDS and prostitution while scapegoating Serbs - is the most extreme contemporary example. Before the KLA, it was the Enverist isolationists in Albania who built bunkers to prevent a Yugoslav invasion that was never going to occur. Before the Enverists, it was Zog and the corrupt Albanian politicians co-opted and paid by Austrian agents. Before them came the Prizrenites of the 1870s who instilled Serbophobia into Albanian nationalism. Since then, whether it has been the Prizrenites, the Enverists or the KLA and whether the sponsor has been Austria-Hungary, fascist Italy, communist China or liberal America – the players change but the game always stays the same and it will, as long as Albanian nationalism remains rooted in Serbophobia."

:)

I can only here thank High-Duke (Hajduk), for his work.

May God bless him.

Hoping it will help non-Serbs to be acknowledged with ALBANAZIS....
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Hussar or gussar originally meant "a robber" in Serbian. These horsemen served not only under the Polish and Lithuanian colors but also under those of the Holy Roman Emperor;"
"Bardzo prawdopodobne, że początek swego istnienia husarze zawdzięczają Serbom. Po klęsce na Kosowym Polu w roku 1389 wszędzie szukali okazji do pomsty na Turkach.
Jan Długosz zapisał pod rokiem 1463, że w bitwie nad Sawą bił się Cohors Raczanorum (oddział Raców - Serbów). Po śmierci króla Macieja Korwina Serbowie udali się do Polski, aby kontynuować walkę z Turkami po usarsku."
"The hussar concept began in Serbia, near the end of the 14th century. In the 16th century, painted wings or winged claws began to appear on cavalry shields. Wings were originally attached to the saddle and later to the back. In 1645, Col. Szczodrowski was said to have used ostrich wings.
In 1500, the Polish Treasury books make reference to hussars. Early on, they were foreign mercenaries, and were called Racowie from "Rascia" a word meaning "of Serbia." They came from the Serbian state of Ras."
"Serbian Gussars"
"Les serbes avaient reconnu la nécessité d'une cavalerie légère, (...) ils développèrent leur propre cavalerie légère, les GUSARS ou USARS, d'où sont venus les hussards."
"Originaires de Serbie, les hussards furent des cavaliers d'élite, connus surtout en Hongrie puis en France, et imités par la suite partout en Europe."
"The area around the present Zorinsk (Ukrainia) belonged to the Serb Hussar Major Vuyich at the end of the 18th century."
" Arsenije III (...) was inaugurating new Serb infantry and hussar regiments that were sent to the ongoing war."
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2007, 07:06:33 AM »
I found this:
http://www.zerbaijan.com/albania/caucasian-albania.html

And this:

And on this map, you'll also find
SERBI and AMAZONES as historical SARMATIANS,
related to SCYTHIANS, Ancestors of the Slavic Race,
while albania is STILL in the Caucasus....:

« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 07:16:18 AM by Husar »
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2007, 05:42:48 PM »
I found this:
http://www.zerbaijan.com/albania/caucasian-albania.html

And this:

And on this map, you'll also find
SERBI and AMAZONES as historical SARMATIANS,
related to SCYTHIANS, Ancestors of the Slavic Race,
while albania is STILL in the Caucasus....:

Great Map, Husar O0

Albania was still in the Caucasus around that time. I'm pretty sure Albanians migrated from the Caucasus to the Balkans around 2nd century. I'm not sure if it was 2nd Century A.D. or B.C.? Perhaps A.D. I even heard a theory that Albanians migrated from the Caucasus region to the Balkans in 10 A.D. Either or, this would give Albanians enough time to mix with Balkan tribes, Turks and still have Caucasus elements to their makeup. The fact is Albanians don't really have a history and are in essence at most mainly mixtures of peoples.
They look for identity and chose to choose the Illyrian identity, when they have nothing to do with Illyrians. Albanians are at best a Balkan people with Near-East (Middle East) like traits and tendencies. The Ottoman Empire, and Communism destroyed Albania in a culture and spiritual sense. Now the country is crazy with crime, drug smuggling etc. They didn't even like the Vlachs that much either. My Grandma came from Voskopoja, a historic Vlach village. This was burned several times by communist Ali Pasha and Albanazis. There were also historic Aromanian Orthodox churches that were burnt their too. I don't know why the historians don't accept the Caucasian Albania theory, it seems valid to me. The Albanian language resembles some Caucasus langauges so the theory is pretty strong and solid.

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2007, 05:48:39 PM »
I don't remember how chechens call themselves,
but it's extremly similar to the way ALBANAZIS
call themselves (shqipetar)...
I'll try to find this, some day...

:)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc

Offline Srbin

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 10:06:05 AM »
When did serbs migrate to balkans?

sry, haven't read any old history. Focusing on this day.

Offline milos

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 11:37:39 AM »
When did Serbs migrate to balkans?

Sr, haven't read any old history. Focusing on this day.
I will tell you brather Serbs migrate for food and also we retrieved from Tatars, we make invasion in Bizant Impire and we crash  this Impire, we even go near PELOPONES whit our army, but Bizant imperator make us from enemy to ally stratioty, stratioty is solgjer for Bizant and also they give land for them, Bizant imperator was smart to convert us from enemy to Ally ! We for that extend live for Bizant for next 1000 years, last Bizant Imperator has from Pelagons and have half serbian blood, his mather was from dinasty Nemanjici !!! Only look national sibol of Bizant and our to see how we are conect !!!! CCCC
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 01:21:24 PM by millos1616 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 11:44:49 AM »
How do you spell chechen in the chechen language   Hохчи / Noxçi look familiar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Husar

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 01:18:30 PM »
How do you spell chechen in the chechen language   Hохчи / Noxçi look familiar

Then, if it's this thing you wrote,
it's not chechens, but, anyway,
some similar (unfamous) people...

I'll try to find, since I wrote a bit about it,
I should finish it, shouldn't I ?...

;)
"HUSSARORUM ALIAS RACOW"

"Serbian Gussars"
w 1389 r."
--

CcCc