Poll

Should the West pay Third Worlders to get sterilized (voluntarily)

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
5 (26.3%)
Not sure/it depends/don't know yet
5 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: Controlling Third World Population Bomb  (Read 4638 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Poll: Controlling Third World Population Bomb
« on: November 28, 2007, 03:48:14 PM »
This poll was inspired by recent conversations with Gruzinit. Gruzinit is concerned because the population of Third Worlders is exploding all over the world and most Western nations are experiencing negative growth or staying at the same level. She feels the answer is to encourage Westerners to have more kids, but the simple fact is that civilized people will NEVER beat cats and dogs at their own game.

My alternative, which I think is more workable, would be for Western governments to offer some sum to Third Worlders (100 dollars? 100 euros?), voluntarily, to Third World citizens for them to get sterilized. Perhaps we could offer a big bonus to Third Worlders who get sterilized before they have any children.

Obviously the PC whores that run all Western nations wouldn't touch this proposal with a twenty-foot poll, but I think more than a few Western citizens would support this. Do you think Kahanism should try to implement this idea? I do.

Chaimfan

newman

Re: Poll: Controlling Third World Population Bomb
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 03:55:55 PM »
To hell with paying them. Doctor up the water and food aid. I'm sure you could spray something on them from the air, too.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2007, 03:58:51 PM »
You're looking at this in the wrong way. 

Why should we care how many kids these people fart out in their own countries?  The fact is, we need to stop all Third World immigration ASAP.  We need a huge fence on all our borders.  We need to do away with foreign aid, anchor baby citizenship, and we need the Supreme Court to overturn Plyler vs. Doe (the decision which allowed illegals to get free public schooling). 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »
Newman--I certainly agree with you in spirit, but do remember that we are progressive and care about civil rights.  :D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2007, 05:54:45 PM »
Lisa, btw, what is the Supreme Court's reasoning that illegals must get free schooling and healthcare?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 07:47:16 PM »
You're looking at this in the wrong way. 

Why should we care how many kids these people fart out in their own countries?  The fact is, we need to stop all Third World immigration ASAP.  We need a huge fence on all our borders.  We need to do away with foreign aid, anchor baby citizenship, and we need the Supreme Court to overturn Plyler vs. Doe (the decision which allowed illegals to get free public schooling). 
I endorse all measures preventing tirdworldies to be born or to migrate to the west!
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2007, 08:39:26 PM »
I agree 100% CF

Money well spent.....if I could add that the ones who come from sharia infested islamic swamps have their vasectomies preformed like they like to torture the little girls....with a rusty blade, no anaesthetic and done by some half blind old bat from the village O0

These dolts would line up for cash not even knowing what vasectomy meant :laugh:
« Last Edit: November 28, 2007, 09:53:04 PM by kellymaureen »

Offline WesternPatriot

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2007, 09:34:15 PM »
Yes. It should be focused on the Islamic nations though, and the blacks.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2007, 09:52:21 PM »
That's because thanks to our wonderful technology we discovered abortion and birth control
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline aggressi0n

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2007, 11:27:49 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Wonderful technology? For one abortion is destruction of life. Birth control was made by a damn Nazi, wonderful technology eh?

I only see Liberalism in this thread.

kellymaureen

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2007, 11:34:27 PM »
What the hell is wrong with you guys? Wonderful technology? For one abortion is destruction of life. Birth control was made by a damn Nazi, wonderful technology eh?

I only see Liberalism in this thread.

He was being sarcastic

newman

« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2007, 01:26:01 AM »
Newman--I certainly agree with you in spirit, but do remember that we are progressive and care about civil rights.  :D

That's right. Chaim ben Pesach and his merry band of bleeding hearts! :::D

Joe Schmo

« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2007, 01:27:01 AM »
Too little, too late.

Kiwi

« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2007, 06:19:12 AM »
I don't believe in paying them at all, the methods used here in Australia for the feral animal problem would work lovely for the third world.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2007, 06:44:23 AM »

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2007, 09:41:17 AM »
To hell with paying them. Doctor up the water and food aid. I'm sure you could spray something on them from the air, too.
That's murder!!! The only case I would agree to spray from the air, would be to erase terrorists from EY, after several warnings for civilians to voluntarily leave the area.
Would yo kill me for living in Argentina, then?

newman

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2007, 09:44:17 AM »
That's murder!!! The only case I would agree to spray from the air, would be to erase terrorists from EY, after several warnings for civilians to voluntarily leave the area.
Would yo kill me for living in Argentina, then?

I meant spray something that makes them infertile.

Argentines should only be killed if they try stealing the Falkland Islands again.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2007, 10:27:59 AM »
Argentines should only be killed if they try stealing the Falkland Islands again.

Well, since I support Amerindians, I must obviously say the Falkand are British. Patagonia was a free Amerindian territory at the time the Brirish arrived in Falkland, and Ameridians certainly never claimed the Falkland. So anyone who claims the Falkland are Argentinian for being in front of the Patagonian coast is also supporting the Amerindian genocide.
BTW, whereas the Islanders don't have the right to vote in British elections they cannot be blamed for denying Israel's rights on EY. If just abortion were forbidden by the Falkland the local govt....They would be recognised by Let-be-land's Constitution. Do you know if local Falkalnds laws protects the unborn?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 10:40:39 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2007, 10:56:32 AM »
Two separate claims that came up:

1: Argentines aren't Third Worlders (at least not historically). Most Argentines are the descendants of white Europeans.

2: I do think Argentina is right on the subject of the Malvinas. Historically they were Argentine and Britain forcibly conquered them in the 1800s.

newman

« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2007, 11:11:20 AM »

1: Argentines aren't Third Worlders (at least not historically). Most Argentines are the descendants of white Europeans.

2: I do think Argentina is right on the subject of the Malvinas. Historically they were Argentine and Britain forcibly conquered them in the 1800s.
Too bad.

The anglo-american empire owns the oceans and everything in them. Banana dictatorships get what we allow them to have.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 29, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »

1- I dislike the idea of defending white Europeans' superiority, even when when I am descendant of them. I don'r claim to be superior.

2- The Falkalnd were disputed by Britain and Spain in the past. Argentinians considered the Patagonia to a be part of Argentina, (even when it was not already conquered, and Amerindians were still free there), so they considered the Islands belonged to Argentina. But the Falkland were never inhabitted until the ancestors of the Islanders arrived. In 1929 Arrgentina had no Govt. The Governor of Buenos Aires province sent a military force to keep them, but never a permanent population. So they belong to the Islanders who came after the British occupied them in 1833. And if they choose the British Govt. it's up to them.
Argentine ties to the Falkland are as fake as Palis ties to Eretz Israel

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2007, 11:23:39 AM »
The anglo-american empire owns the oceans and everything in them. Banana dictatorships get what we allow them to have.

The Oceans are free. No Empire has the right over the world!!! But the Islanders have decided the Falkland are British...and so it must be!!!!!!

newman

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2007, 11:39:26 AM »

The Oceans are free. No Empire has the right over the world!!! But the Islanders have decided the Falkland are British...and so it must be!!!!!!

The anglo-saxons won the right to rule the oceans. The French and Spanish tried and failed.We win, They lose!

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2007, 11:53:26 AM »

The anglo-saxons won the right to rule the oceans. The French and Spanish tried and failed.We win, They lose!

The British were mostly pirates and slave traders at that time. Are you Morgan?
And the Spaniards were the same evil. They came here to steal, they bought slaves, and they made a treaty with Portugal to divide ALL non-Christian lands of the world among themselves!!!!! Tordesillas Treaty!
Both the same evil!
But the Falklanders arrived in a desert Islands and can be considered natives! So they can choose which country they wish to belong to. And they have chosen Britain!