Author Topic: Unfit parents...  (Read 2964 times)

Offline Electra

• Full JTFer
Unfit parents...
« on: November 29, 2007, 10:23:53 PM »
Discussion on abortion -

Is it worse to have a child who is abused and neglected at the hands of unfit parents who did not want the child, or to be aborted?

Thoughts?

~Ne mogu nam nauditi, ni gromovi ni oluje, navik'o je Srpski narod da slobodu krvlju kuje~

newman

Re: Unfit parents...
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 10:29:24 PM »
This ignores the adoption option.

I think termination is better than a life of abuse producing a phsycopath, but adoption is probably preferrable.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2007, 11:09:55 PM »
This is actually one of the few things that keeps me from being called a conservative. I believe in Pro-Choice. I think women shouldn't be told what to do with their bodies. If two adults can not handle parenthood with maturity and responsibility, then by all means abort! These people have no right parenting, if they have no idea on how to parent correctly.

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2007, 11:11:46 PM »
This is actually one of the few things that keeps me from being called a conservative. I believe in Pro-Choice. I think women shouldn't be told what to do with their bodies. If two adults can not handle parenthood with maturity and responsibility, then by all means abort! These people have no right parenting, if they have no idea on how to parent correctly.
I'm with you.

We put down unwanted pets and cull wild animals in times of drought.

newman

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2007, 11:24:01 PM »

Then they shouldn't be having sex. They need to face the consequences of their actions.

If idiots in ghettos and trailer parks were capable of facing "the consequences of their actions", they wouldn't be idiots in trailer parks & ghettos.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2007, 11:25:03 PM »

Then they shouldn't be having sex. They need to face the consequences of their actions.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Just because I'm pro-choice doesn't mean I condone promiscuity. I think people should wait for marriage to have intercourse and even think about child bearing. (Keep the laughing down to a minimum, please) These stupid kids and even adults out of wedlock get these women pregnant, and for what?

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2007, 11:27:45 PM »

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... Just because I'm pro-choice doesn't mean I condone promiscuity. I think people should wait for marriage to have intercourse and even think about child bearing. (Keep the laughing down to a minimum, please) These stupid kids and even adults out of wedlock get these women pregnant, and for what?

And they're getting younger.

Children should not be having children.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 11:28:09 PM »

If idiots in ghettos and trailer parks were capable of facing "the consequences of their actions", they wouldn't be idiots in trailer parks & ghettos.

You also find this drek in midlle and upper classes too, I must say. The only thing is, the middle and upper class don't think anything will hurt them and they can buy their way out. The ghetto and trailer park types, usually get on gov't support and WE pay for it for the rest of our lives! >:(

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 11:32:01 PM »

And they're getting younger.

Children should not be having children.

Sadly, you're right.

Offline Gruzinit

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 11:10:34 AM »

Unfortunately it's the children who suffer those consequences.
The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money. – Alexis de Tocqueville

Communism is like prohibition, it's a good idea but it won't work. - Will Rogers

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 12:31:36 PM »

Without question! :'(

ftf

« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2007, 12:42:51 PM »

We need a better system of adoption.

ftf

« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2007, 12:43:43 PM »
So, if you're not up to looking after a child, murder it?

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2007, 12:52:02 PM »
So, if you're not up to looking after a child, murder it?

Abortion, Murder? It depends on the situation. Rape, immature sexual partners, or whatever.

The problem with adoption is basically it's shvugs giving up their kids and not to be funny, but who wants them? It's usually well to do WASP's  who want to adopt and G-d forbid they'll be seen in the country club! :-[