Author Topic: Let-be-land's National Day  (Read 937 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Let-be-land's National Day
« on: December 03, 2007, 12:13:19 AM »
Hi, today's our National Day.

Here is the message I have just sent to citizens and friends, and to anyone who may want to read.

Let-be-land's National Day for 2007 is on Wednesday Kislev 18th, 5768 (Novemeber 28th 2007), according to the Jewish Calendar. According to the Gregorian Calendar, it is on December 3rd 2007.

Ruler's Message

To our citizens and friends, to friendly Nations and institutions, to every human being, Health and Peace!
Let-be-land is celebrating its sixth aniversary. On this solemn ocassion, I want to send a message of hope and freedom to everyone. I want to encourage you all to take a moment to think about ideals and to reinforce your determination to struggle for a better future for each living being in the world, a moment to set aside prejudices and hate, to overcome idleness and shyness.
At this time, when a new season is aproaching, may we all remember those who may be saying: "Perhaps this time...." "Perhaps this time I shall be happy....perhaps this time my nation will be free....perhaps this time I shall find someone who cares about me, someone who'd show me love and understanding.... perhaps this time I'll see a new hope....."
Time passes, and each person has the moral duty to stand by those who expect their cries to be heard, by those who sadly see how their hopes come to nothing year after year.
Each of us can do something for human dignity, freedom, respect, justice.....Let's us all take any chance to do a good deed and a mercifull act. Some people may need it now!!! Don't waste your time.
If any person or nation who now may be saying "perhaps this time..." no longer has to say it anymore, may it be because they have got what they need to be happy and never because their hopes are lost for ever.
I invite you all to do and extra good deed on this ocassion to adhere to this celebration.
May the Al-lmighty bless Mankind and Nature.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Let-be-land's National Day
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2007, 02:08:39 AM »
I beg the admins to delete the thread about Let-be-land in the board SAVE ISRAEL. It has become a comedy and it's really offensive to us. Anyway what benefit can JTF get from keeping that joke. Please Chaim or other Admin take care of this?
« Last Edit: December 06, 2007, 02:14:23 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:08:39 AM »
Rules 2 and 3 of the JTF rules found here: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=441.0 seem to allow for these posts.

There is no reason to remove it.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 06:34:12 PM »
According to the rules, I just don't know. Bur that ropic about imaginary wars and other jokes are out place I think. Let's see what the admins say. If you really love pro-Israelite Gentiles, you sholud respect the will of the majority of us and delete it.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2007, 06:40:34 PM »
According to the rules, I just don't know. Bur that ropic about imaginary wars and other jokes are out place I think. Let's see what the admins say. If you really love pro-Israelite Gentiles, you sholud respect the will of the majority of us and delete it.

I say compromise.

Remove it as a sticky if you don't remove it.

Since when do we allow 'jokes' to trample on the feelings of good forum members like RM?