Author Topic: Negro Simpson describes how to commit murder  (Read 11257 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Negro Simpson describes how to commit murder
« on: November 15, 2006, 02:45:34 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061115/ap_on_en_tv/simpson_interview

Murder of his attractive blonde wife and ron goldmen

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings 2 hours, 36 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with        O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

The interview will air days before Simpson's new book, "If I Did It," goes on sale Nov. 30. The book, published by Regan, "hypothetically describes how the murders would have been committed."

In a video clip on the network's Web site, an off-screen interviewer says to Simpson, "You wrote 'I have never seen so much blood in my life.'"

"I don't think any two people could be murdered without everybody being covered in blood," Simpson responds.

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 02:47:40 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Scriabin

Re: Negro Simpson describes how to commit murder
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 02:59:34 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=y1I_mAxgRaA

Don't watch this unless you want to become extremely angry!  (Especially at 4 minutes 30 seconds into the clip.)

Such a difference between man and ape. >:(

Right after the verdict was read, one of the ten or so black jurors raised a fist as a show of solidarity to Simpson. 

Simpson smirked back.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 12:31:51 PM by Scriabin »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 03:09:31 PM »

Don't watch this unless you want to become extremely angry!  (Especially at 40 seconds into the clip.)

Such a difference between man and ape. >:(

Right after the verdict was read, one of the ten or so black jurors raised a fist as a show of solidarity to Simpson. 

Simpson smirked back.
Typical animal (i really like my dog) behavior
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 03:42:43 PM »
This is a good warning for any white person with a brain. You must realize that when you seat next to a darkie on the subway, forced to go to school with them, forced to work with them and forced to live with them, you must be aware that every black is a potential simpson. They will turn on you in a moment's notice. I have seen blacks revert to savagry at work several times, especially when the sensed that they were being 'disrepected'. I remember that during the trail of the butcher of brentwood his oldest savage son attached a co-worker with a butcher knife, just like his pappie. Monkey see - monkey do. All blacks have the ability to do violence at any time. They are not fully evolved into homo sapien sapiens, they are 100000 thousand years behind in evolution.

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 06:30:29 PM »
A black columnist for a national newspaper remarked during the Simpson trial, 'We can f-ck them but we still can't kill them,' referring to the fact that black men are now allowed near white women but the evil white man doesn't let him kill her.   ::)  Negroes consider it racist when white men don't let them kill white women with impunity.   ::)

I went out of my apartment one day, early in the morning, only to be greeted by a black African walking down the road with his obedient little blonde girlfriend walking seven paces behind him, her head down and her mouth shut.  The very same feminists who say white men are evil sit by and tolerate molestation, rape and even murder at the hands of the [censored].

White women bring it on themselves for going near these sub-humans!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 06:47:29 PM »
Yes i agree ,but some white women can'nt stand the darkies

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 08:48:06 PM »
IT'S A SPECIAL THANKSGIVING SHOW....O.J. IS GOING TO DEMONSTRATE HOW TO CARVE THE WHITE MEAT.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2006, 01:41:37 AM »
And yet some white women end up marrying these savages go figure
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

fake plastic trees

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2006, 11:22:32 AM »
how are they savages? you are racist... and that makes YOU THE SUB-HUMANS

Scriabin

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2006, 12:09:37 PM »

Is that all you can come up with...that we're 'racists'.  Words like 'racist' are used by people that cannot debate.

What about the black racists who all cheered the moment Simpson was acquitted?  Watch this clip from 4 minutes 30 seconds and consider the idea of black racism:

« Last Edit: November 16, 2006, 02:03:18 PM by Scriabin »

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2006, 02:25:50 PM »
Some guy on msnbc said oj is always around some blonde women.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2006, 03:28:54 PM »
Waaaa  waaaa.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

fake plastic trees

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2006, 05:06:23 PM »

Is that all you can come up with...that we're 'racists'.  Words like 'racist' are used by people that cannot debate.

What about the black racists who all cheered the moment Simpson was acquitted?  Watch this clip from 4 minutes 30 seconds and consider the idea of black racism:

i do not deny that blacks can also be racist... 2 wrongs do not make a right and you are clearly racist.

Scriabin

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2006, 05:31:29 PM »

i do not deny that blacks can also be racist... 2 wrongs do not make a right and you are clearly racist.

Refer to my first sentence grasshopper.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2006, 05:34:57 PM »
How is that POSSIBLY an argument? You are effectively saying "I don't like the word racist, so I refuse to talk to you". The word racist describes you perfectly, so I am WELL within my rights to use it.

Scriabin

« Reply #15 on: November 16, 2006, 05:58:58 PM »
How is that POSSIBLY an argument? You are effectively saying "I don't like the word racist, so I refuse to talk to you". The word racist describes you perfectly, so I am WELL within my rights to use it.
I'm saying that you have no argument and so you resort to moronic name calling and use of that tiresome word 'racist'.

OK big shot, tell me why I am a racist.  You may do well to define 'racist' in your own terms because of the fact that it is a vague and inflammatory label.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2006, 06:25:34 PM »
The definition on Google sums you up pretty well:

based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

racial intolerance: you to the tee... it may be a label, but it happens to be a true one in your case.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2006, 07:49:50 PM »
I'm a racist and I don't mind admitting it.

Anyone that claims not to be a racist is being intellectually disingenuous.
All rational people would have to agree there are general observable physical differences between races. These differences are clearly visible (eg: skin color, shape of eyes, type of hair).
It's also evident that there are often general cultural differences between races even when they live together in the same society. People who use the word "racist" with negative connotations tend to dismiss these cultural differences or make the assumption that all cultures must be viewed and/or treated with equivalence.
Are the stereotypes such as 'blacks are 'gangsta' criminals', 'blacks do poorly in school' 'blacks come from broken homes' always correct ? Certainly not. But very often they are.
Personally I don't like the 'gangsta' culture. I don't feel comfortable being around-- nor do I want to mix with--- people that are uneducated, ignorant yet arrogant, and that tend to wind up in jail for violent criminal activity.
Since it's been my experience that this 'gangsta' culture is prevalent among blacks I tend to want to stay away from this culture.
Does this make me a 'racist' ?
Probably, by most people's definition.
I don't care.

I'm a racist and I don't mind admitting it.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2006, 08:20:40 PM »

Its not raceism its just the statement of plain facts. For the most part blacks are worst than animals. They behave in ways no animal ever would.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Alex

• Full JTFer
  • Gordon Freeman fan!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2006, 11:12:37 PM »

Masterwolf1 called the black criminals like OJ savages which is correct. That's not racist.

Scriabin

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2006, 10:30:43 AM »

racial intolerance: you to the tee... it may be a label, but it happens to be a true one in your case.

You're a fool.  

You don't know me.  I have nothing against decent blacks,  there are simply very few of them.   I have nothing against Asians...my wife is Asian.  Asians are hard working, and disciplined people.  They've faced the same prejudice as the blacks and yet they succeed in life.  My opinion of black people is based on their behavior. 

I COULDN'T CARE LESS WHAT SOMEBODY'S SKIN COLOR IS.

I asked you for your definition of 'racism', not the Google definition.  The fact that you had to look this word up in a dictionary shows that you don't know what it really means. 

If you want to debate, fine.  I'm not interested in childish name-calling.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2006, 10:40:08 AM by Scriabin »

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 04:40:55 PM »
I have studied the primitive in a variety of settings. It may not be their fault that they have not fully evolved but we, as white people, must protect ourselves from these creatures as we would from any wild animal. Take for an instance, when you see a little bear cub, or a little chimp you can not help from saying how cute the little creatures are. However when they grow up you have a major problem on your hands. Such is the same with the black biped. What and see what happens when the lawn jockey madonna just purchased reaches puberty. Its first impluse will be to mount a white female, to rob, rabe and murder. This the same pattern of oj and the vast majority of blacks. You can not avoid the facts. If so lib white wants to keep one as a pet, he or she does it at their own peril.

fake plastic trees

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2006, 06:30:50 PM »

You're a fool.  

You don't know me.  I have nothing against decent blacks,  there are simply very few of them.   I have nothing against Asians...my wife is Asian.  Asians are hard working, and disciplined people.  They've faced the same prejudice as the blacks and yet they succeed in life.  My opinion of black people is based on their behavior. 

I asked you for your definition of 'racism', not the Google definition.  The fact that you had to look this word up in a dictionary shows that you don't know what it really means. 

Yet more proof of your ignorance!  I gave my definition of the term racist as the generally accepted term, as I define racist the same way anyone else (who is reasonable) does.  There is no way that the word "racist" is name calling, it is 100% true in your case, and could you find a better word to describe yourself?

Scriabin

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2006, 06:43:02 PM »

You're a fool.  

Yet more proof of your ignorance!  I gave my definition of the term racist as the generally accepted term, as I define racist the same way anyone else (who is reasonable) does.  There is no way that the word "racist" is name calling, it is 100% true in your case, and could you find a better word to describe yourself?

Sensible.

And how would you describe yourself Mr. bloody perfect? 

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2006, 10:19:27 PM »
Guys, calm down, calm down.

fake plastic trees, I guess we do tend to paint with broad brushstrokes in our attacks. But at the end of the day despite our petty differences we can all agree that JTF.ORG is a vital organization needed to save America and Israel. We should work to find common ground instead of getting into senseless arguments.

While we're on the subject of race, one of my Marxist professors told me that race was a "social construct." I try my best to refrain from laughing. I wonder what you guys think of such an egalitarian belief?