Author Topic: spamming... revava-style...  (Read 4261 times)

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
spamming... revava-style...
« on: November 15, 2006, 03:19:49 PM »
check this out from david haivri b'k'vodo v'atzmo ... nik.

You're invited to come in and speak your mind on these issues and others.

http://www.revava.org/forum

Moshe,

You were banned for spamming the forum after you were repeatedly ask not to. After you left you were very abusive to me for ... no rhyme or reason... I don't know why. I am sorry that is the way you feel.

Kol tov,

David

On 11/15/06, nikmatdam <[email protected]> wrote:
no i'm not invited... i'm banned... without rhyme nor reason... nik.

spammed the site... spammed the site... give me a break... i was, was i...? jump in a lake david... spammed the site... sheesh... what a joke... i just demanded the same right everyone else there is allowed... to speak my full mind freely when and how i want... i felt the site had spies or plants and so i said so... now i see this is absolutely the case and that it is true beyond a shadow of a doubt... for it's the very FOUNDERS THEMSELVES who are the plants and spies for shabak... spammed the site!!!! what a lark!!!

and my calling the gov't. of israel "slime" is my perogative if we truly lived in a culture of real liberty of freedom of speech and self-expression... (which we do not... here or there... because as soon as someone crosses the line somewhere he is stopped and we all know that this is done by any and all means necessary)... freedom of speech and expression... my ass!!!! i've been calling them "slime" now for years on your forum... until suddenly it became a problem... but it just so happens to be the undeniable truth... they are nazi/kgb agents running the country like the british did before them... (they are such quick studies and such good students of tyranny and fascism)... spamming...? no i don't think so... you used my 2 "sins" as an excuse to get rid of me because i guess you were feeling the heat from your slime handlers and their disgusting filth and refuse bosses... no my former friend... the spamming is coming from the other direction and from some of the utter nonsense that most people there babel about and get away with posting...

as for the unkind words i had for you afterward on my way out the door... did you or did you not neglect to ever mention to me that you were not particularly close to binyamin in the immediate... days, weeks or months(?) before his murder...? that you and he had some kind of falling out or disagreement or parting of the ways of some sort which is being reported on other sites...? you led me to believe you were as close as two brothers could be... and then i hear yisroel was or still is a shabak agent... something he too somehow forgot to mention during any of the several days we spent together over the last few years... and so i simply put 2 and 2 together and voila! it just has to be that you guys aren't actually what you seem to be... what you therefore then must be only pretending to be... and so... if you or yisroel have anything to respond to these charges... i'd like... no make that... love... to hear it!!! ta... nik.

David Ha'Ivri <[email protected]> wrote:
Moshe,

You were banned for spamming the forum after you were repeatedly ask not to. After you left you were very abusive to me for ... no rhyme or reason... I don't know why. I am sorry that is the way you feel.

Kol tov,

David

On 11/15/06, nikmatdam <[email protected]> wrote:
no i'm not invited... i'm banned... without rhyme nor reason... nik.

David Ha'Ivri < [email protected]> wrote:
You're invited to come in and speak your mind on these issues and others.

http://www.revava.org/forum

David Ha'Ivri
www.revava.org

Reclaiming the Temple Mount

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 06:37:23 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
Re: spamming... revava-style...
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 05:41:55 PM »
Dear Moshe Perry,

I was told sometime ago that there was a lot of mud slung in my direction on some forum or other.
I was in the USA at the time and ignored it.  For some reason I was doing a google search and came across
this forum.  I was actually quite amused by the things I am accused of.  If I am correct it seems I work for
the Shabak or was that worked is it left or right.  I'm a kahanist or I'm not.  I admit or I don't. I'm like Noam or not.

To me this was all irrelevant jealousy.  But you Moshe, come on I expected better.  Your a little older.  A little wiser.   I tried to call you but the number I had for you was out of service.   

Let's just leave it this way.  I too could write a very very long diatribe about most of the players including you.  What would that do, why?  To let the world (or 60 people on this forum) know you too are not perfect and there are two sides of every story.

You say I plotted to not pass on your book.  Then why did I return it to you when you had no copy?  Let's face it the AZM thing you said you didn't have the $7 to register.  Let's not tell me about who works and who doesn't.  I work so what, you don't so what.  Does that make me better, or you for that matter.  No it just means I have to get up in the morning.

Shall I go on?  Because there's more, and it can get real low!

So I purpose you apologize and plead overzealous foruming, or we take it offline send me your phone number, and we'll have it out like men, lots of screaming yelling and accusing.

Or of course you could just choose to do death davening on me...

Yisroel Meir Cohen (want to clarify it's really me)

P.S. to the rest of you mud slingers ... 1) you have something to say, say it call me up and we'll meet and you say it.  2) I'm really not all that important, get a life.   3) You guys do make me smile though, keep it up.   4) Even Noam who started the Shabak rummer doesn't believe it he is just to embarassed of his mistake to deal.   5) P.S. If any of you guys out there do work for the Shabak or Police maybe recruit me so I can quit my job, and sleep till 1:00pm.  I always wondered what all the unemployed guys live on I thought it was carob and torah....

Offline nikmatdam

• Pro JTFer
  • one of my earliest rebbeim/rav nachman bulman zt"l
Re: spamming... revava-style... and thus states... ymca!!!!
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 06:34:09 PM »
ymca... now that it is all out in public... there is no need for me to call you or vice versa... however i'll send it to you offline... if you didn't have such a disgustingly rude and hateful screener or whatever or whoever the hell that utter scumbag  yissachar really is... i would never have believed the things some out there are saying about you and david... but because he manhandled and mangled just me and no one else on your revava site for 2 years... i being probably the closest follower of the kahanes on there... and yet i am and was singled out for abuse (and not just from some of the posters like yby... i can handle that 1 on 1)... but when i can't even air my grievances with and concerning the moderator (on-line... on-site... publicly as is my right)... or with the policies of the forum in general.... when the whole thing is run like the third reich... then i know something must be horribly wrong... so i've known all along these past couple of years that something was terribly wrong with the site and hence the movement... i just didn't know what... i blamed it on ringers and plants... against your will and david's... muscling their way into control and power over revava  but now i see  that the tumah emanated out from the two of you...

hey man... i loved you and david like brothers... i was crazy about you guys and would have done nearly anything for you... as i said... i thought you had brought me into the inner circle of the house of moshiach ben yosef... so if anything... IT IS YOU GUYS WHO OWE ME AN APOLOGY... ta... nik.   
« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 06:47:07 PM by nikmatdam »
"i am nikmatdam... humble and imperfect servant of Hashem... and i yearn for redemption but i absolutely ache for Divine justice and vengeance..."

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2006, 06:47:10 PM »
You mean if I come to LA we can't have a hot dog together? No more Pizza? No movies?

Bummer.

YMC

Moshe,

If you feel anyway slighted I am sorry.  I do not generally go on the Revava forum, too busy.  I do not know the rules who is banned why when how.  It took me a month to get to this forum to see the dirt on me, and knowing myself I'll be on for a day or two and you'll hear from me in 6 months.  Lighten up it ain't a plot.

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2006, 06:51:56 PM »
P.S.

Haivri is a good guy.  He had a really hard 6 months in community service.  He is only now getting it back together.  I would like in anycase to talk with you to truely off line (without typing) clear this up even if you choose to disagree and hate me.  send me you ph#  to [email protected]

ymc

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2006, 07:09:47 PM »
I believe that is one of his "catch-up" projects

Offline YMC

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2006, 07:13:15 PM »
I'm not sure, but i think David felt there were people who thought the David was for him as uposed to David from Kahane.

Otherwise I'm not too sure.  He thought it sounded better the light unto the nations thing.  I'll ask him again and
get back to you.