Author Topic: Our French brothers in action  (Read 3992 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Our French brothers in action
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2007, 03:54:38 PM »
Yes he is Black moslem?

They are more radical than the black panthers. They believe in a religious mix of Islam and Kémitismus. Kemitism is the belief in a black master race.

Sarcozy has banned this party, because they went to Jewish quarters and attacked the Jewish businessmen there and devasted their shops. The Ligue de défense juive send squads the this quarters and defended their people.

Now they are in the underground.

The head of this evil group is a black man from Benin. His name is Kémi Séba alias Stellio Gilles Robert Capochichi.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2007, 05:45:14 PM »
Those French Jews put a smile on my face. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2007, 05:49:22 PM »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2007, 06:06:45 PM »
http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/LDJ+et+alain+soral/video/x2lycp_ligue-de-defense-juive_events

So who here speaks French?  :)
Good video... G-d I hate rap noise.  My IQ dropped listening to it...

Hey, that's not rap noise as you put it, it's pro-Jewish defence league er.. um.. singing, and you're IQ just went up for listening to some of it, but it went up in French, so if you don't speak French it didn't help.  ;)
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2007, 06:32:23 PM »
Yes he is Black moslem?

They are more radical than the black panthers. They believe in a religious mix of Islam and Kémitismus. Kemitism is the belief in a black master race.

Sarcozy has banned this party, because they went to Jewish quarters and attacked the Jewish businessmen there and devasted their shops. The Ligue de défense juive send squads the this quarters and defended their people.

Now they are in the underground.

The head of this evil group is a black man from Benin. His name is Kémi Séba alias Stellio Gilles Robert Capochichi.

Is he of the same group that tortured (during 3 weeks)  a Jewish man and killed him?
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2007, 07:05:59 PM »
I speak French brother.  It was in Hebrew not French...  It is horrible hearing Jews drop to the level of the primates with this horrible rap excrement but the video portion was certainly commendable...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: December 05, 2007, 07:12:10 PM »
I speak French brother.  It was in Hebrew not French...  It is horrible hearing Jews drop to the level of the primates with this horrible rap excrement but the video portion was certainly commendable...

Oh okay I dunno either. What were the lyrics? Not all of them, just the jist of it.  :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #32 on: December 05, 2007, 07:23:22 PM »
Sorry but my Hebrew is terrible.  I only understood the odd word.  Mord or Davkakach would better be able to answer this..

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: December 05, 2007, 07:26:49 PM »

I'd suggest asking those in the LDJ that speak english to join us on this forum, but I think they'd consider us way to moderate.  :::D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: December 05, 2007, 07:27:58 PM »
Yes you are right.  I believe that the OLD JDL should be placed back in to service, even in some limited sort of way...